Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superiority complex.

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and one of the guys lived in both NZ and Australia. Like I did.

Both of them found Australians and NZers to be generally xenophobic and narrow minded. I hate to say it, but that's the impression I always had too.

I always gelled with imigrants (be they Brits, South Africans, Europeans, Bangladeshi, Iranians or Indians). Even British imigrants. Because it takes a certain personality to leave the most snob-iish country in the world. Not all of them are like butters.

But even tho I had some excellent experiences with locals (some of them did things for me that none of my relatives would) I was always wary of that possibility.

Debbie and Radiohead aren't the norm.

Well no.
Actually, there are Many good people here. A bigger nomber of nice people than the intrussive and backbiting culture back home. Plus they respect people's private lives, which is cool.

By the same token however, there's a small minority of locals (and in my case, most of them were local women) who hate imigrants with a passion.
If you guys think that the stuff that I spew is racist, wait till you deal with them. I'm sure that they would dance on our graves, if something happened to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back