Happy Ending massage for a woman?

A couple of years ago, I was phone sexing a lover and I made her cum parked in her car. She told me she was now late for her masseuse. I asked if she was beautiful. She said yes but she had been going to her for massages for a long time. Did not think of her that way (despite loving lesbian talk). I said I would love to see her get a massage. She just laughed and said goodbye.
Called me later. Told me that on the table, she thought of my words and voice and...parted her legs. The masseuse just stopped and she quickly put them together. She said that she was mortified and tried to pretend it didn't happen.
We talked more and she probably came 3x talking about how sexy it would have been. I did too.
The thought for her/us was almost as good as the act.

I did whilst I was pregnant. Completely unexpected. It was just a normal pregnancy massage but legs ended up opening and before I knew it she was working my clit, my bum in the air grinding against her. I came in about 20 seconds 🤣
I assume you weren't looking for that but didn't exactly object.

So I am a professional and I teach soft tissue techniques, I have been to China several times teaching and had the opportunity to learn true yoni massage for women while there, my biggest issue is how to advertise for it 🤣
Where are you? I’m in SoCal

I did whilst I was pregnant. Completely unexpected. It was just a normal pregnancy massage but legs ended up opening and before I knew it she was working my clit, my bum in the air grinding against her. I came in about 20 seconds 🤣
I would have loved to see that session🥵!

I've asked my massage girl ladies if they ever do give women the same happy endings as me and they always say it is in the body language of the woman they read.

If the woman is totally naked they know it is probably a go, but the real checkbox is when they are getting the inner thighs touched and the customer raises her pelvis up off the table. Then they know she is receptive to a more sensual touch.
How did you go about receiving happy endings?

I met a guy who was vacationing in my area. He and his wife had taken a massage course together.

My naughty friend gave me a very naughty massage. Technically not a happy ending since I was happy at multiple points of the massage.

He got the happy ending. Having been naked through the whole massage, he kept getting brushed, stroked, licked and sucked.

The massage itself was nice too.

Personally, I would love too but besides for Asia, the United States doesn't seem to have anything to offer women.

Yes. I’ve had that happen a couple of times. I’d say the masseur was chancing their arm both times but I didn’t object.

My wife in Thailand maybe 10 yrs ago, was asked if she wanted...I cant recall the way he worded it. She said she didn't.

A few years back, I worked as an osteopath. I’ve played with the thought a couple times, but never went through with it. Kept it strictly professional, although the fantasy of it is quite stimulating…

Yes. I’ve had that happen a couple of times. I’d say the masseur was chancing their arm both times but I didn’t object.
Whenever I act as a masseur I always offer my lady's a sweet cunnilingual finish to their full and absolute satisfaction...

I had a massage in antigua, he asked if I wanted a satisfaction finish, I declined, through cowardice I think, I regretted it later

From a professional never, never been offered though there have been times that I wouldn't have minded at all. I've never wanted to make anyone feel uncomfortable or pressured to do something they didn't want to do. Maybe I could have just asked afterwards but haven't.

Back