Happy Ending massage for a woman?

YESSSSS ... and i loved it.... i seduced him on the massage table... i am a naughty female and if i get a massage from a hot guy - why not try to get a little be extra... and it worked like magic...
i started to open my legs and no i had no panties on... i moaned a little bit... and then i turned around and ups... he could see my breasts... i started to play with my nipples and he was ready to play with me...
loved it...

My wife in Thailand always gets massages naked, not covered, and she tells me when it is sometimes a man they will cover her modestly and are careful but she has said on occasion they have asked, I assumed, she meant the men, if she wanted more than just the massage. She says she declined.
I feel certain if she had asked either men or women giving the massage to give her more, they would have.
I always ask the ladies and they almost always do.

YESSSSS ... and i loved it.... i seduced him on the massage table... i am a naughty female and if i get a massage from a hot guy - why not try to get a little be extra... and it worked like magic...
i started to open my legs and no i had no panties on... i moaned a little bit... and then i turned around and ups... he could see my breasts... i started to play with my nipples and he was ready to play with me...
loved it...
loved it...
Fascinating...i never tried that! hmmm!

Back