Happily married man in need of a mother figure

MTsecretaccount

Experienced
This may be a long shot but I am 38 years old, married with 3 wonderful children, and I am looking for a mom/motherly figure in my life.

I lost my mom to breast cancer and ever since there's been a void in my life. My wife is more of a "tough love" kind of person and not a maternal, loving, "motherly" type.

Please PM me if this is something you're interested in. I would love to chat with somebody long term and form a relationship and have it become very sexual and taboo along with it being loving and affectionate.

Hope to hear from you soon, mom.

This may be a long shot but I am 38 years old, married with 3 wonderful children, and I am looking for a mom/motherly figure in my life.

I lost my mom to breast cancer and ever since there's been a void in my life. My wife is more of a "tough love" kind of person and not a maternal, loving, "motherly" type.

Please PM me if this is something you're interested in. I would love to chat with somebody long term and form a relationship and have it become very sexual and taboo along with it being loving and affectionate.

Hope to hear from you soon, mom.
I'm interested.

Back