Happily Married & Looking for Other Swinging Couples

marmommabear

Love Always
Hi, I'm 43 and happily married. My husband and I have been swinging with other couples here and there throughout our relationship. Looking to chat with others with similar experiences (or perhaps those curious). Please actually be in a committed relationship. I am bi; husband is not, but we have swung with completely straight couples. We are parents in our 40s; the more we have in common with the other couple, the better the experiences have tended to be since we also like just being friends/talking and hanging out with them. I am into fitness and he played lacrosse through college so we are both active people.

Wish the wife and I lived nearby. I have a feeling we're a bit older than yourselves, but you seem like a down-to-earth couple considering you're swingers as well. Feel free to PM if interested.

Hi, I'm 43 and happily married. My husband and I have been swinging with other couples here and there throughout our relationship. Looking to chat with others with similar experiences (or perhaps those curious). Please actually be in a committed relationship. I am bi; husband is not, but we have swung with completely straight couples. We are parents in our 40s; the more we have in common with the other couple, the better the experiences have tended to be since we also like just being friends/talking and hanging out with them. I am into fitness and he played lacrosse through college so we are both active people.
We've just begun discussing exploring outside the bedroom. So, looking to learn from other couples in the same boat (bed?) We're a bit older - M60 F57 but in good shape (and getting better). Part of the fun is the journey - so in no rush to jump at the first thing that comes along. Must be compatible on multiple levels. Feel free to share or DM. PS Very new to posting on Lit (long time fan and reader). Not the easiest platform to navigate - so apologies up front if I miss a reply or message - still trying to figure it out

My wife and I aren't necessarily swingers, but we are open. We've done a few threesomes, prefer mmf, I would enjoy swapping with a couple, but we'll see

My wife and I aren’t swingers but have talked about the possibility of intriguing encounters. Love to hear others are doing more. Seems exciting with like minded folks. It’s a sexy world! Cheers 🥂

My husband and I are swingers. If there's sexual chemistry, I prefer to play than just watch, for sure.

We love three-way FMF or MFM encounters with when we're confident about the person.

Many guys are full of shit and don't really have an open relationship. We're the real deal, so we're careful in vetting couples that are open for play, either in the same room or separate. But mostly it's easier to get threesomes going as getting 4 people to agree on whom they're going to fuck is slightly difficult.

We are Indian swingers couple M48 F38 ( only wife swapping and FMF 3some. Swapping is not possible but love to share experience.

Thank you. If you are ok then tell me more about you and your wife. I tell you abou our experience
I will. But might be a day or so. I’ll write you a message and of course feel free to write me one too. Would love to hear about you two. Cheers 🥂 thank you.

My husband and I are swingers. If there's sexual chemistry, I prefer to play than just watch, for sure.

We love three-way FMF or MFM encounters with when we're confident about the person.

Many guys are full of shit and don't really have an open relationship. We're the real deal, so we're careful in vetting couples that are open for play, either in the same room or separate. But mostly it's easier to get threesomes going as getting 4 people to agree on whom they're going to fuck is slightly difficult.
Hi. We are swingers or more often swappers. We have a few couples we swap with regularly. Both same room or separate room. We also have went on separate overnight dates lots of fun.

We are married 40s as well. Had mfm and mff threesomes which were great. We discussed meeting a couple to mess around with, I was interested in your last statement about getting four people to agree. Very curious about your experience with that.

Back