H. Y. E. Masturbated at work?

It would be fun to call a lady at work and get her turned on and make her cum

Twice today. Once in the WC and once at my desk. Both times edging only, her instructions. No cum. Filmed. Timed.

Frequently. Love to do so. Usually at my desk with the door closed while chatting with a woman from Lit. If any women would like to keep me company and participate with me, please reach out.

Had to this morning, was sat across from a lady with the most exquisite body on the train in to town and took care of the resulting arousal when I got in to the office. Great start to a Friday :)

I have. I have also left work to go masturbate. I have masturbated on the way home, stopped off in a large, lit parking lot at night and stood facing traffic and busted. I like thinking about work sex

Curious to know how many people have done the deed at work and gotten away with it?!

When I had to go to the office I would be in by 6:30 am every day, well before anyone else arrived. So needless to say, I took advantage of that situation. After all how else are you going to take the edge off of those daily meeting's? LOL

Now I have the pleasure of working from home. So it has now become part of my job description, lol.

When I had to go to the office I would be in by 6:30 am every day, well before anyone else arrived. So needless to say, I took advantage of that situation. After all how else are you going to take the edge off of those daily meeting's? LOL

Now I have the pleasure of working from home. So it has now become part of my job description, lol.

Reaching office before the others and indulging in some inappropriate touching is the best. There's the thrill of being in office, someone walking in on you and it being taboo! :devil:

Back