Guys Who Want To J/O Together

Mutual Jack-off...

Problem is, I'd be rubbish at these cool laid-back jack-off sessions, even a mutual wank, because I'd be watching the other guy's rhythmic pumping and seeing that aroused cock just reduces my brain to mush, I can't help myself - I'm only flesh and blood, I got feelings too, and I'd be 'excuse me, would it be alright', or 'please can I…' or 'maybe you'd be so kind as to let me…' - or I might not even wait to ask, I'd just be slumping down on my jelly-legs, crouching to get that cock-head in my mouth, and once there I wouldn't allow it to leave the warm wet clasp of my sucking mouth until I'd received the full spurting load down my throat… so sorry to be the party-pooper...

Problem is, I'd be rubbish at these cool laid-back jack-off sessions, even a mutual wank, because I'd be watching the other guy's rhythmic pumping and seeing that aroused cock just reduces my brain to mush, I can't help myself - I'm only flesh and blood, I got feelings too, and I'd be 'excuse me, would it be alright', or 'please can I…' or 'maybe you'd be so kind as to let me…' - or I might not even wait to ask, I'd just be slumping down on my jelly-legs, crouching to get that cock-head in my mouth, and once there I wouldn't allow it to leave the warm wet clasp of my sucking mouth until I'd received the full spurting load down my throat… so sorry to be the party-pooper...

Why don't we just rub them together?

https://40.media.tumblr.com/7e978837c5f2058d4da5a49e22c7380e/tumblr_nnzs35OOgg1trx4jto1_500.jpg

What a lovely descriptive post.

Hi,

Do u like oral sex and swallowing cum? I do, Im in Ventura CA, 60mi from LA. write me back and tell me more of what u like doing sexy.

Back