Group Chat Roleplay!

LauraBBennett

Experienced
Hi Everyone!

My name is Laura. I am a female, in my 20's and from the USA. I am looking for some detailed writers or Roleplayers who would absolutely love to work on a smut based story together, preferably in the 3rd person perspective and on a different platform (I have a few options). I have plenty of ideas for scenarios. Some of my favorites are Marvel: either the MCU or X-Men based. Human on Anthro/furry, Toon based which would be based on cartoons that we can agree on, sci-fi scenarios such as aliens or paranormal activities. I am a very detailed writer and would like to find someone who is the same and knows how to incorporate dialogue as well. Currently I have been a HUGE fan of multiple females taking advantage of 1 male scenarios. I would absolutely love to be able to get a group chat together with a few writers. I'm assuming the male role will be filled quite quickly so I'd love it if you're willing to be versatile in your role. Anyways, message me for more details if interested and let's talk! Please message with your age, writing experience, and which of my categories interests you so I know you read everything!

I may be interested. I am new and have a story that I am almost finished with. If you want to look it over and let me know if my writing style is what you are looking for? I wouldn't mind expanding to a Marvel style story.

Back