Grope Boxes

Onceuponatime1972

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Posts
139
A couple.of days ago I learned that Grope Boxes exist. And not only do they exist, there's one at a club that my wife and I are planning on visiting (it's ostensibly a swimgers club, but also has a small cinema and exhibitionist areas. We're keen on both).
My wife hadn't heard of them either.
Does anyone have experience of them? Ever been inside one? Ever reached into one.
There's a decent chance my missus will take the plunge and put herself out there for strangers to grope, so I'll be able to post about our experience in the future.
 
Last edited:
I've seen them online in videos........might be staged videos of people on the sidewalks and in alleys, but still really hot to watch an average beautiful woman wearing a grope box, and having strangers reaching inside and touching and playing with her, while a female guided them all through the process, and got people to try it.
 
Ok I'm searching for them ...
Glad I'm not the only person that their existence is new to. Even now I only know because I messaged a club ti ask which of their facilities are open in the daytimes and it was listed. I think theirs is shaped like a castle turret, I guess the idea is that a princess is held captive and is groped by guards etc
 
Back
Top