Grandpa Trump Was Confused

you fucking leftwingers have not paid attention for even a nanosecond. Trump made one fucking mistake, Joe and his asshole cameltoe Harris does it on a daily basis and Biden told Russia it was ok to invade Ukraine, you guys are just totally fucked up.

you fucking leftwingers have not paid attention for even a nanosecond. Trump made one fucking mistake, Joe and his asshole cameltoe Harris does it on a daily basis and Biden told Russia it was ok to invade Ukraine, you guys are just totally fucked up.
What was Trump’s one mistake?

Relax, take a pill, Trump's not going to jail.

Poor trump. He's such a victim.

I’m honestly curious what @rainsol is willing to admit that Trump did wrong.
Well, what stands out at the moment and has resulted in two embarrassing and damaging trials for Trump is his complete incompetence as a personnel manager. His father even showed how to maintain an indispensable (meaning willing to commit crimes for him) employee in Weisselberg (whose loyalty is to the older Trump--the only reason he protects the son). Michael Cohen is enough of a puppy dog that he would have been Donald's Weisselberg if Donald hadn't screwed up the handling of him so badly.

I guess you morons did not hear the latest Biden gaffs today.
To quote Joe Biden;

“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing,” Biden said.“ YEAH THAT’S THE TICKET.

The fact that these lit looney toons defend this incompetent fool with such zeal says a lot about their state of mind. Hate Trump, break our laws, weaponized our institutions, create sham indictments and do everything possible to put the opposition in jail for life even if it brings down our republic. That’s their version of protecting our democracy. We live in scary times.

To quote Joe Biden;

“We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women are created, by the, you know, you know the thing,” Biden said.“ YEAH THAT’S THE TICKET.

The fact that these lit looney toons defend this incompetent fool with such zeal says a lot about their state of mind. Hate Trump, break our laws, weaponized our institutions, create sham indictments and do everything possible to put the opposition in jail for life even if it brings down our republic. That’s their version of protecting our democracy. We live in scary times.
NFTs…Bibles… keys to the WH. What else will your guy use to curry favor?

The fact you can’t see through his routine says all we need about you.

Ding… hash browns are ready. Or do they do fries this early at your work??

(Or is it more of a buzzer sound… just want to get it clear since it that sound has clearly damaged your brain somehow to buy into all of what the Cheeto is selling)

NFTs…Bibles… keys to the WH. What else will your guy use to curry favor?

The fact you can’t see through his routine says all we need about you.

Ding… hash browns are ready. Or do they do fries this early at your work??

(Or is it more of a buzzer sound… just want to get it clear since it that sound has clearly damaged your brain somehow to buy into all of what the Cheeto is selling)
The only damage my brain suffers always seems to happen shortly after I read one of your post. Your post have that destructive property of lowering one’s IQ. I believe your brain has taken a few too many laps around the fryerlator.

The only damage my brain suffers always seems to happen shortly after I read one of your post. Your post have that destructive property of lowering one’s IQ. I believe your brain has taken a few too many laps around the fryerlator.
Awww, look at you, able to throwback like an elementary school kid on the playground. So cute since that’s about the time when you stopped learning Legit facts and just went with whatever you have substituted as facts started happening.

I feel bad for all in your circle.

Buzzzz … more hash browns are ready!

Awww, look at you, able to throwback like an elementary school kid on the playground. So cute since that’s about the time when you stopped learning Legit facts and just went with whatever you have substituted as facts started happening.

I feel bad for all in your circle.

Buzzzz … more hash browns are ready!
Don’t feel bad for us, you’re the one with a distorted view of the facts. That Buzzzz is the effect your crack pipe is having on your brain.

Please, I’m asking only rainsol. What “one mistake”, do you think Donald Trump made?

Back