Good Morning Thrill ;)

love that pink panty shot there. So sexy seeing your juices in your panties around your feet

Hopefully your new year was brought in with your daddy showing you what a good girl you are...Or were you a bad girl who needed a good spanking to start the new year?

I'm always good in a very bad way ;) There were a few spanks here and there, I've come home with a sore bottom for being pounded so hard on the counter of the bathroom the morning prior to our departure. Nothing I can't handle :p Spent the holidays with my husband at friends at the beach...no complaints. Lot of fun, sea, sand, partying, laughter and play time.

Soon - I lost a bet with a litster *cringe* and that means I have to post a pic. I'll get around to it eventually. ;)

I'm always good in a very bad way ;) There were a few spanks here and there, I've come home with a sore bottom for being pounded so hard on the counter of the bathroom the morning prior to our departure. Nothing I can't handle :p Spent the holidays with my husband at friends at the beach...no complaints. Lot of fun, sea, sand, partying, laughter and play time.
@SexyGeorge haha I got notified that you liked a post. I’m shocked anyone even looks at this thread anymore!

Back