Good info sites for those just coming to BDSM

Hey... thanks a bunch for all the info... I hadnt run across those sites yet, thought anelize did send me some cool links.

Niteshade:kiss:

RisiaSkye said:

The BDSM cafe has lots of content, and all free. They've got info, links, stories, forums, etc. etc. etc. Cruise to your heart's content.
BDSM Cafe

Maybe they'll sue MissTaken for stealing the name.

WriterDom said:
Maybe they'll sue MissTaken for stealing the name.

It wouldn't be the first time I was threatened with legal action as a result of this illustrious position.

:D Lancemanyon comes to mind.

Mistress Steele at the Chamber has given us permission to use articles from her site as long as we complete the post with credit being given to her and a link to the site should be provided in the post.

I am new to this board with lots of questions. And ya'll just gave me what i needed when i found this link. THANKS TO ALL BEFORE ME :rose: :cool:

Due to the number of new comers of late, i thought this thread needed a bump. If anyone would like to add new links they've found helpful (not originally posted here) for beginners in BDSM, please feel free to post it here.

The Fetish Exchange website has lots of articles, how to's, etc. on topics of a BDSM nature. You can view the articles without joining the site.

A safe and enjoyable journey to those venturing into BDSM. If you are looking for specific information not covered by the links in this thread, please take a look at our BDSM Library and you might find threads which address your questions.

lara
(BDSM Board Librarian)

Back