"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this one- excellent attention to his cock, a little bit of foreskin play, very cute girl. Will definitely be returning to this video.

In my favorites too

This has always been one of my favorites, particularly because the girl looks like a blond version of my girlfriend. The girl in the video either really loves to fuck or is a spectacular actress.

http://www.xvideos.com/video991082/netvideogirls_-_robin_calendar_audition

Yes this video is VERY good. I found it a couple of years ago and put it in my collection of favorites. I think she is both, a great actress and loves to fuck. You get the feeling that she was "seduced" into being this sexual animal because has that innocent look to her.

ES

MMMM... great video. love the MILF actress as well, esp. her mature ass. :D even when I was younger, I preferred a mature, hot MILF any day. :rose::heart:

W watched this twice this past weekend. Very hot action! Yes the woman has a nice big ass. The BF has quite a pole too and really knows how to use it!

love the shower one.......while preg..........wonder who she started the baby with and if it was in the shower too

Any

Any females or couples here who want to exchange links or watch together, feel free to write and say hello

Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back