Girlybabe 69 Again :)

I can hardly stand the pressure building within my core, threatening to burst. The sweet nectar pours like honey, as I part my legs, ready for a hungry tongue, or a plunging cock, or both. My nipples harden, pink against my pale breasts, while my clit swells in anticipation of ecstasy.

Will you taste my arousal, or make me burst with your deep thrusts? Will your soft tongue tangle with mine as we press our delicious slits together, or will your rough 5 o’clock shadow scrape my tender thighs with sensation? Will you tease moans from my lips, or command screams of pain and pleasure? May i straddle your beautiful face while you tease my cream onto your tongue, greedily sipping from me while I make out with your delicious clit? Or will you bend me over, leaving stinging red handprints on my ass, demanding my orgasm around your thick cock? Or will I bite your nipples while we ride a sexy lover, using him for our pleasure?

My fingers plunge inside me, feeling the bubble of pleasure ready to explode on your hot, bare cock. Toes curling, back arched.

My orgasm belongs to you...

Mmm I would so Love to feel your wetness on me but only after I have a taste of your sweet nectar!! I’d lick up every drop that you would exude..

I can hardly stand the pressure building within my core, threatening to burst. The sweet nectar pours like honey, as I part my legs, ready for a hungry tongue, or a plunging cock, or both. My nipples harden, pink against my pale breasts, while my clit swells in anticipation of ecstasy.

Will you taste my arousal, or make me burst with your deep thrusts? Will your soft tongue tangle with mine as we press our delicious slits together, or will your rough 5 o’clock shadow scrape my tender thighs with sensation? Will you tease moans from my lips, or command screams of pain and pleasure? May i straddle your beautiful face while you tease my cream onto your tongue, greedily sipping from me while I make out with your delicious clit? Or will you bend me over, leaving stinging red handprints on my ass, demanding my orgasm around your thick cock? Or will I bite your nipples while we ride a sexy lover, using him for our pleasure?

My fingers plunge inside me, feeling the bubble of pleasure ready to explode on your hot, bare cock. Toes curling, back arched.

Fantastic pic and amazing seduction! You are responsible for my orgasm. It belongs to you!

So damn sexy!! :devil::devil::rose:

Wow!! That's the hottest thing I've read all day!!

Pretty girl, you can ride my face anytime, gorgeous xxx

I'm stunned at what a perfect figure you have. Wow. :rose:

God, you know how to make my imagination go wild.

What an amazing thread!

I've been lucky to be able to see all the posts at once as a newbie.. now I await more like the rest!:D

You asked for ideas - how about a barefoot soles and bum shot? You've the perfect curves for it!

Back