Girls looking for Girls

Hello everyone :) Not much of a poster but I do enjoy reading these threads. Nice to have a meet and greet thread devoted to the women. Maybe more of us lurkers will join in!

oooh..i do hope lurkers will join and have fun!;)

Happy Sunday

I hope that eveyone has had a great weekend. Thanks for the hugs and kisses Alyssa. I hope that everyone has a good week
Hugs and kisses to all of the beautiful ladies :rose::heart:

happy monday ladies. hope everyone had a great weekend. back to the work pit for most of us:(,but friday is a coming:).kisses to each of you,especially our new ladies.

and for you a dreamy, a long sensuous kiss:kiss::kiss::kiss:

happy monday ladies. hope everyone had a great weekend. back to the work pit for most of us:(,but friday is a coming:).kisses to each of you,especially our new ladies.

and for you a dreamy, a long sensuous kiss:kiss:

Lovely morning ladies! yes...another week has started...but hey! hope you all started it off with an O, a good start...yes...indeed...

mmm...alyssa, dreamy has been dreaming about you the whole morning...:eek::kiss::heart:moist lips melting into one....a passionate kiss....:kiss:

and a special kiss:kiss: to tiana, you really made my day ytd, feel so free!

I heard there were :kiss:s being offered to all the newbies here. By golly, the rumours were true!

gd morning ladies. :kiss:'s to allof you. huggs too.:)

and for aris, a welcome:kiss:

dreamy, well you know what you do to me:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

gd morning ladies. :kiss:'s to allof you. huggs too.:)

and for aris, a welcome:kiss:

dreamy, well you know what you do to me:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Morning ladies, :kiss: to u all sexy and welcome aris!

a special special :kiss: to tiana...cuddling you close and tightly

I thought of something...and thought to drop it off....it s not really great and such, but I hope it will get through...to someone I believe everyone knows by now...Alyssa:kiss:

i know i m bad,
but what can I do with such a sexy lady like you...
the seduction just too hard to resist,
deeper and deeper,
into the darkness of passionate desires,
shivering deep into the nite,
wishing you were her and mine

and a lovely kiss to the special one in her heart and life

dreamy

hey ladies!! hope all yall are having a wonderfull week and a great morning thus far.

Hump Day

Happy Wednesday to all of the lovely ladies :kiss::rose:. Hope that your week is going great so far.

Thanks for this thread. Starting out in my bi curious journey, and it is nice to find there are others!

Semi-new here

Hi Ladies, just dropping in to introduce myself & looking forward to chatting with you all soon:kiss:
I'm Sasha, SAHM to my 3 yr. old cutie, always looking for new online friends. Sexy chats when time allows are welcome, so feel free to pm me ladies;)

afternoon ladies.welcome lilmiss and ms wet.:kiss::kiss::kiss: to both of you and to all the ladies.

First-timer

Hi...I am an unexperienced bi-sexual looking for someone to help me get some experience. Hopefully in the abilene, texas area. PM me if interested.

Morning to all sexy ladies here.:kiss:
welcome lilmiss, MsWet, and Princess...a very warm welcome...

*blow a few :kiss: and tip toes out of the room*:rose:

good morning ladies,lil miss,miss wet, lady and curious. welcome princess,hope to see you here more often.:kiss::kiss:to everyone

Happy to see this thread has been revived. Looking forward to many happy posts.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Back