Girl Kissing

Bud_Spencer

Literotica Guru
Girl Kissing - A Tribute

Of all of God's creatures on Earth, is there any more beautiful than Woman? To ask is to answer. So two of these beauties locked in a loving kiss is heart-meltingly alluring. This thread is devoted to these magnificent rendezvous:

gif-girl-kiss-lip-bite.gif

original.gif

tongue-kissing-gif-3.gif

candygirl1-sjjl1-bc988a.gif

intense_make_out_sesh_1942858425.gif

Last edited:
Wonderful thread

My first sexual experience was with another girl. I am not a lesbian and I love sex with men but ever since my first taste of girl on girl sex I have had a sweet tooth for girl love. There is something sweet and comforting about being with another woman and I find that women have a deeper sexual intuition when it comes to knowing how to pleasure a partner. :kiss:

My first sexual experience was with another girl. I am not a lesbian and I love sex with men but ever since my first taste of girl on girl sex I have had a sweet tooth for girl love. There is something sweet and comforting about being with another woman and I find that women have a deeper sexual intuition when it comes to knowing how to pleasure a partner. :kiss:

Speaking as a man that loves women, I absolutely understand that. Hope you come back often and post your own favorites, KC. A woman's view is always appreciated

gifcandy-lesbians-98.gif

tumblr_o5s7ru3cxw1u1kbnho1_400.gif

4ca2f53055da54670e51035a110ac4e7147a181e.gifv

I donā€™t usually make political statements, but I fully endorse this thread. :D

Kissing and sucking breasts

Speaking as a man that loves women, I absolutely understand that. Hope you come back often and post your own favorites, KC. A woman's view is always appreciated

gifcandy-lesbians-98.gif

tumblr_o5s7ru3cxw1u1kbnho1_400.gif

Thank you. Girls kissing girls is wonderful but also I love sucking on my girlfriends breasts or having them suck mine. To me it is a natural instinctive desire for both males and females to gain pleasure from sucking breasts. By nature we all sucked breasts when we were babies and the desire is always in a person's mind.

It would be nice to see some girls sucking breasts clips too.:kiss:

Thank you. Girls kissing girls is wonderful but also I love sucking on my girlfriends breasts or having them suck mine. To me it is a natural instinctive desire for both males and females to gain pleasure from sucking breasts. By nature we all sucked breasts when we were babies and the desire is always in a person's mind.

Wellll....technically speaking...I did not specify what girls would be kissing, did I?
tumblr_ohilptR65z1vkjeoko1_400.gif

gozilax-rxwqg-57b32a.gif

Last edited:
d2183ba7186cb0e2c45c6b785cc02493132a805c.gifv

tumblr_p5y3gnfknH1vaguv0o1_500.gifv

Thereā€™s just something amazing about it . . .

In an era where nothing is left to the imagination and available at a click of a mouse, how can anyone possibly find a mere kiss arousing? It doesn't make sense. yet...
tumblr_nfiayk9tKo1tkpgw6o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mtqk7eKLkR1revz5to1_500.gif

Last edited:

I love having my breasts sucked on and played with. I love sucking my girlfriend's too. šŸ˜ˆ

Back