Gilligan's Island X-Rated (Open for several Characters)

hotpup

Nympho-Man, lmao
n't remember the 1960's TV Show "Gilligan's Island; and, even if you don'tit is still in reruns now on TVLand. This idea may not peak interest but in three years of being on the island there must have been some mishchef besides Ginger flirting to get what she wanted. This thread is open to all who want to pick a character from the show.
I am taking the role of the Millionaire, Thurston Howell III who is obsessived with money butsex with his wife, Lovey but also has great interest in the other younger girls.
Open Roles:
Lovey Howell, Thurston's wife in mid 50's can manipulate Thurston in countless ways as he thinks she has a magic pussy. RESERVED FOR ANAL_ORAL_CUN4U
The Skipper, Jonas Grumby,a life long man of the seahas had much experience with hookers but intimidated by beautiful women like Ginger and Mary Ann.Reserved for the Horny highlander
Gilligan the first mate, a virgin who dated some in high school but there is a hidden tiger in those white pants to match his big cock. Reserved for Kit_Cartaii
Ginger Grant, the movie star, far from a virgin used to giving Blow Jobs and more to get parts in Hollywood and sexually frustrated when they first land.
Mary Ann Summers, Kansas Farm girl, not as niave as the other castaways believe having had high school boyfriends and gone behind the barn with them. RESERVED FOR LANDIE
The Professor, Roy Hinkley, seems straight-laced but when he is not making stuff to make life easier he is taking the woman off for his pleasure or making lust potions.
No need to PM just jump in if you want to pick up a part. I will play several parts or have someone else play them until others jump in and take over. Bisexual activity is fine.
If this idea doesn't work out or interest anyone at least I had fun thinking it up.

Last edited:
It had been two weeks since they had been shipwrecked on the gastly desert island. Thurston could not figure out how to use his money to get them out of there. But, even more frustrating was that Lovey hadn't wanted sex for that entire time claiming she didn't want to be caught by the others.
Thurston was determined that he would convince her tonight, "Lovey after dinner we should take a long walk," he told her as they left their cabin to join the others for dinner.

Lovey Howell:
Lovey saw the look that Thurston had given her when he mentioned taking a walk and knew what it meant. As much as she didn't like having sex in these primitive conditions and didn't like the thought of others seeing them she was about to burst at the seams. No one loves sex more than she does she thought.
So she simply answered her husband, "Yes dear." Throughout dinner they exchanged looks and Lovey was so horny that she also sized up the other men and even women. Each of them had attractive qualites of their own. The Skipper was a big teddy bear, gilligan had stamina, and the professor was very handsome in a nerdy sort ofway. As for Ginger and Mary Ann either one of them would be a fine partner to rekindle her bisexual past. But at the moment it was Thurston she would be happywith, at least, tonight.

Thurston:
When Lovey answered with her simple "Yes dear" Thurston gave her butt a playful swat confirming what he knew she suspected. Dinner was nothing to brag about but considering the circumstances the company was pretty good. He looked from one set of lady's breasts to another and thought nothing smaller than a C cup. Ginger reminded him of his secretary and Mary Ann looked like the doughnut girl in his office building.
"That was a wonderful dinner," he fibbed knowing how hard it had been to fix anything edible. "Now, Lovey let's take a walk." He got up and pulled his wife's chair and wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered, "Lovey it's been too long, can't wait!"

Lovey:
She hoped the others didn't notice how fast she and THurston departed without inviting them along for their 'walk.' She whispered back biting Thurston's earlobe, So, my Thursty is ready to make me happy tonight!"
Once she was convinced that they were out of sight of the others Lovey stopped and reached under her dress and pulled off her cum-soaked panties and held them up to the millionaire's nose, "You like my smell don't you? You may control much of the world's money but I control you!"Thurston took her panties and sniffed them as Lovey drew an outline of his cock on his pants. "Now let's get to the clearing and see what your mouth can do with my openings," she wispered before kissing his cheek.
As they proceeded there was rustling in the woods.

Thurston:
His blood was boiling after Lovey whispered in his ear but his whole body was on fire when she took off her panties and let him sniff. He took them from her and inhaled deeply, Fantastic." When she outlined his cock it was his turn to say, "Yes dear." Thurston stuffed the undies into his pocket as they continued their walk.
As a monkey looked on and tossed a coconut near them they reached their destination. Thurston stood still near a tree and turned toward Lovey.
He thought he caught a glimpse of Gilligan and the Skipper looking at them.

The truth was that all 5 remainging castaways bored with nothing to do had followed them out of curiousity.

Lovey:
Reaching the out of the way clearing Lovey felt relatively safefrom the eyes of other castaways beliving the noises she had been hearing was a monkee or a bird. She looked up at the monkey that thrown the coconut, "Watch it or you'll be tomorrow's dinner."
Then she turned her attention to Thurston again. He wasn't the most handsome man in the world but was agood lover and besides he had more money than she knew what to with. She put her arms around him feeling his erection against her belly and kissed him with the passion of a woman who hadn't had sex in what seemed like forever. It was that last night in Hawaii and they had been up half the night.
The next morning they took all of their trunks on board the Minnow for a three hour cruise against the Skipper's advice as they were to fly out right after the tour for the mainland. She was glad they had as ithe stuff had come in handy and her few sex toys were in the trunk.
She kissed Thurston again even harder grinding against him then pulling back she dropped her dress to the ground. Undoing his belt and fly she yanked out his cock out, "Oh Thurston! for me."
After giving his length a few strokes with her hand she spread her legs apart and still standing there ordered the millionaire, "On your knees Thursty and show what you're made of." She watched knowing he would soon be happily kissing both her pussy and ass.

Meanwhile the remaining castaways were watching. Gilliagan stuumblied over the Skipper's foot and was rewarded by being slapped in the head by the Skipper's hat."Skipper they're having sex," Gilligan observed. The Skipper replied, "Yes Gilligan." All five sets of eyes were glued to the clearing. Ginger was the first to begin carressing herself running her hand over her breasts and pinching the nipples.

Thurston Howell III:
Thurston's mouth gaped open at seeing his wife put on her display and knowing they only had a couple of hours before dark heobediantly fell to his knees as they knew better than to be away from camp in the dark.
After all this time Thurston still became turned like a school boy when seeing her nude pussy. He wrapped his hands around her ass and dove face first into her furry mound. He squeezed and fondled her plump ass as she held onto him for support.

The other castaways were getting more and more turned on. The professor and Mary Ann were arm in arm carressing each other's backsides whilst The Skipper was tentitively reaching to fondle Ginger's breasts. Meanwhile Ginger had noticed the larg bulge in Gilligan's pants which she lightly touched causing the boy to jump but not a one of them took their eyes off of the Howell's.

The Skipper

Skipper had admired Ginger from afar since they had both arrived on the island, but he hadn't plucked up the courage to do anything about it. But now, here was his chance. Watching Thurston and Lovey had caused the level of arousal to spike amongst the whole group, and he slipped alongside the red-headed beauty, one hand caressing her curvy ass while the other reached round and cupped her breast, barely concealed by her skimpy bikini.

Meeting no resistance, he slipped his hand under the scrap of material covering Ginger's bosom and rubbed her stiffening nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He could scarcely believe his luck, as the vivacious starlet turned towards him, and reached down to undo his zipper, hooking inside and releasing his rapidly swelling member.

Gilligan

(If no one minds I think I could have fun as Gilligan)

It was strange. He had always known about sex, never wanted or needed to experience it, but he knew about it. Now though he watched as The Howells had sex and felt a stirring in his loins. He then felt a touch on it and let out a gasp. He looked at Ginger confused and looked around. He watched as Skipper started groping the gorgeous actress. He swallowed tentatively and reached out. He lightly touched her.

Lovey:
Thurston was send shivers up my spine with his expert tongue which he had trained by pulling olives out of Martinis.
Like a ballerina I did a spin and then got on my hands and knees wiggling my ass at my lover pushing both holes against his face, "Oh Thurston, don't stop!"

In the back of her mind she now knew that the other castaways were there but was too far gone to care.

Thurston:
Without a moment's delay as soon as his wife had swung around THurston went to work on her ass hole and pussy. He licked, sucked and bit likea starving man knowing he had to help her cum before she'd allow him to have his first fuck in over two weeks.
He could now see the bushes move and see people moving around there but was not about to call his wife's attention to it.

As Ginger until some lady of lit takes care of her:
Ginger had no more than found Gilligan's large cock, probably9" inches when the Skipper took off her top and kissed her. Wanting to be fair to both men she unfastened Skipper's pants and pulled out his attractive cock and massaging it softly, "Skipper don't take your eyes off the Howless I'll be right back,"she whispered in his ear. Turning to Gilligan she confirmed the size of his cock and pulled down her bottoms whispering to Gilligan, "Gilligan I need a big handsome man to kiss me where my swim bottoms just were I hope you can take care of Ginger, then Ginger will take care of you."
She displayed her ass and pussy for the lad getting on her knees to lick the head of skipper's cock.

Meanwhile, Mary Ann was in a wrestling match with The Professor resisting his advances but at the same time very hot herself.

Last edited:
Gilligan was shocked. Sure he knew that she was a bit...Free with her body. All the tabloids had broadcaster every time she got on her knees, but she couldn't want him. He wasn't even that handsome. Although he did find himself wondering if Skipper was even hard yet as his tool didn't seem as big as Gilligan's.

"Skipper?" He asked wondering what to do. He wasn't used to this kind of situation and in the end decided to do as the lady asked. After all he had to be a gentleman and a gentleman always does as he is told. So Gilligan got on his knees and cautiously reached out to touch the butt of the woman. He found it to be firm and squeezable. So he did just that. He squeezed it, spread it, even kissed it. Then he found something fascinating! There was a wonderful scent coming from her spot and Gilligan was curious. "Ginger. I want to try something. Please don't hurt me." He mumbled as he slowly pushed a finger in her private hole, experimenting.

Skipper reached down and placed his hands on Ginger's head, guiding her towards his stiff cock. He knew he wasn't the most endowed man, but he'd never had any complaints. He pressed forward, pushing his dick between Ginger's ruby red lips, as he twisted her copper-coloured hair through his fingers.

As Ginger began to suck him down, he reached under for her breasts, caressing them gently and feeling their weight in his hands. He looked over Ginger's head, and saw Gilligan behind her, reaching out to touch her ass. He smiled to himself. Getting shipwrecked may turn out to be quite so bad after all!

Mary Ann

Mary Ann found herself tangled up with Professor's arms and at one point she would have thought he had tentacles as he tried dominating her. His fingers poked into sensitive flesh as he pushed Mary Ann against a tree. The right hand ripping away the remminents of her cotton undies and scrapping her dry cunt lips.

"Professor, that hurts." Mary Ann complained as she tried to free her right hand.

The Professor just smirked. "I love when they struggle. Makes them feel very tight for Wally."

Mary Ann knew he was talking about his penis. A large warped gnarl of distorted flesh that put the fear of death in it's victims. What she didn't know was that he was rubbing an oil over her clip and cunt lips. The oil would cause its volunteer to become so horny for two to three hours that she'd become completely nymphomatic with a lust for fucking with any and every cock in sight.

Professor yanked Mary Ann into his lap and smeared the oil in place instantly causing the effect to bring the whore out of the farmer's daughter. "Wally wants some pussy, bitch"

Mary Ann felt on fire as the Professor's cock wormed its way inside. Her hips were rocking as the head rubbed the slick opening. Mary Ann turned so she was leaning on the Professor's chest as she moved herself down on the throbbing cock. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like something is making me......... oh oh my pussy....."

Thurston:
The millionaire's clothing seemed to melt away as he licked Lovey's hole. He stabbed his tongue as far as he could up her bowels and wiggled it around. He shoved three fingers into her pussy and then pulling them back out ate her cunt again, "Lovey let's fuck!" Either they had moved closer to the others in the course of love making or the others had lost all regard for where they were as their activity was clearly visible. Thurston knew he had to get his hands on the other two girls as he saw Ginger's tits sway undernethth her as she sucked Skipper's cock and Mary Ann being ravaged. For that matter, Gilligan's cock looked pretty suckable to him.

Ginger:
She moaned against the Skipper's cock as she fucked him with her mouth pausing , "delicious Skipper." She grabbed his hands and placed one on her tits and squeezed it against her flesh. She felt Gilligan's finger poke her hole so shoved her ass into his thrust.
Wrapping her fist tightly around Skipper's cock she paused again, "GilliganI want you to stick that big dick of yours inside of my pussy and fuck me big boy."

The Professor:
As the Professor work his cock in and out of Mary Ann he was glad that the oil had worked but knew it would have less of an effect each time he used on the same girl so he hoped that Mary Ann would grow to love being assualted by him and Wally. He cupped her tits and bit her neck, "I've wanted your pussy ever since we boarded the Minnow."
The professor was working on several berry and plant mixtures that would make girl's asses and tits bigger and keep the guy's erect longer. It appearred his cock enlargement and horny oil were working just fine on Mary Ann.

Lovey:
She wanted to make her husband wait longer but seeing the others groping and pleasing each other she was too turned on. She hadn't felt this hot since the Country Club Orgy, also known as the Christmas Gala.
"Yes Thursty fuck me baby!" She raised her hips and in moments felt his cock move inside of her. She did multiple tricks with her pussy muscles as soon as he entered which is why he called it a magic pussy as he told her that no other woman had such fine control of their muscles teasing and torturing them until she let them cum and when combined with the way she ground herself against him when he was balls deep it drove her partner's nuts in the best possible way.
She kept her eyes wide open enjoying every thrust of her man and the unfolding scene among the other castaways, "Oh fuck Thurston!"

Mary Ann

Mary Ann let out a shriek when the professor's cock passed her labia and ravaged her cunt ring ripping into the channel like a weed eater. A mixture of blood and quim spewed over the engorged head. Now it was too late for her virgin territory as Wally plunged deeper.

"Why would you want a plain ole country girl like me?" Mary Ann questioned as more of his cock raked her cunt walls. Her body trembling as more quim sprayed down her thighs.

THE Professor (still waiting for another writer for this role):
Biting harder on her neck and shoulder he helps her out of her top. "Fuck, tight," he groans as his cock burrows through virgin territory.
"I bet you've seen alot of animals fucking and I like fucking like an animal besides I like my girls corn fed andstrong and you being hot doesn't hurt either!!! I bet your furry pussy will taste like country goodness too!"
He establishes a rhythm as he can feel her cunt squeeze his manhood.

Thurston:
"Fuck Lovey it has been too long I need to cum so bad," he pleadedHe could feel her honey wash down his balls and thighs. He kept thinking he was going to cum but just then she would relax her marvelous pussy. He tried everything he knew to cum from pounding harder to squeezing her boobs to smacking her ass but she kept on torturing him.

Gilligan got closer and took a tentative lick of her pussy. He slowly borrowed into her pussy and gave it a long slow lick. Gilligan slowly rubs her but hole slowly and swallows looking at Ginger. He wasn't sure if he wanted to lose his virginity to this woman. He had preferred the gorgeous black haired country girl who was currently being raped against a tree. Though he didn't mind making this woman cum.

Ginger (would love a Lady of Lit to take over):She took the Skipper hard into her mouth and ran a finger into his ass hole to diddle his prastrate.
Pulling her head away after not feeling much love from Gilligan, "Don't you like the taste Gilligan? I promise you my pussy will feel great wrapped around your sexy cock,I promise it a nice hot tight fit. Besides the other girls appear to be occuppied at the moment" Ginger resumed her blow job and wiggled her ass seductively at the young guy.

Mary Ann

The second the cotton blouse falls from her shoulders small bruises begin to dot her tan skin showing where the Professor had bitten her. His rocking pace shoved Wally in deep and now it felt like the Professor's cock was changing. It had to be the suggestive remark Professor made that caused her mind to even consider what she'd seen.

"No. No.... what are you doing?" Mary Ann cried. "It feels like you're shoving your fist around your cock in me too!"

Had his experimental potions formed a lump like a dog's knot that was causing such pains that she needed it harder and faster. Anything to sate the fire burning in her belly.

Back