Getting past not being able to swallow cum

jpro56

Wanting more fun
Need help with this issue. Love sucking cock but just can't take that load in my mouth.
Any suggestions??

Need help with this issue. Love sucking cock but just can't take that load in my mouth.
Any suggestions??

Well you can start with your own. I suggest eating pineapple I've heard it enhances the taste.

I think it helps to have the guy cum on something, face, chest, etc. then wipe some of it into the mouth. Then you only get a little bit instead of a large shot all at once.

Any suggestions??
Try eating precum. Always seem to work. Once you get the taste of it you will want more. Try your own awhile. I eat mine all the time now. And I cum a lot. I love the taste.

Make sure you haven't cum yet, and when you're sucking the guy, tell him to hold your head down on his cock till he's done shooting. Do this with someone you trust. That's how I got over my aversion.

Some mind over matter work might help. Move on from allowing yourself to reduce this experience to 'something to get over quickly'. Imagine how it will be for you and the just-emptied dude when his spunk in your mouth, on your lips, smeared on cheeks perhaps dribbling to your chest, is a whole other post-ejaculation erotic pleasure of its own to be relished. Imagine how that will be when you achieve it. Make it your aim as a hot lover. You'll get there. As someone else said, if you need a stage on the journey have the dude spunk on your chest and then you scoop with your fingers and, looking into his eyes, slurp it in wiping surplus around your lips.

Another part of the psychology here: this is not mere bodily fluid; this is the stuff of life, of multiplying the species. This has your mate's living dna. You're going to ingest his potency.

I am sorry, jpro56, that you’re having trouble with this. In all honesty, there are so many things associated with gay male sex that, at first glance, that may seem unpleasant at first. In all honesty, as a younger man, I would have said you were insane if you told me I would look forward to (become addicted) to letting a man lick/eat/suck on my anus, take his penis and put it all the way up and in my anus, that I would actively swallow another man’s penis, and finally, I would enjoy pulling out and swallowing every drop of cum from that penis. What did it for me, and I think the key to good sex hetero,homo, or otherwise, is your frame of mind. When you’re really turned on by your partner, and really get into the effect you’re having on him, it becomes just about the sexiest thing in the world. The mind is where the really sexy stuff is anyway. I had a female friend tell me once that she couldn’t imagine ever NOT swallowing because 1) she worked so hard to get his juices out of him, and 2) she swallowed being completely in control of a man’s pleasure. I have to say that’s what turns me on too.

deep throat.. you won't taste it...
Facial. don't disappoint your luv'r by bailing out... your a cock sucker, stick it out

Don't think about it. Just do it. You'll regret it and wish you had.
At least one of you will regret it.

When I began to act on my same sex urges in my 40's I had a major cum aversion. I was extremely turned on by the idea of engaging in oral sex with other guys but had zero interest in letting a guy cum in my mouth.

After gaining some experience and realizing that, for me, one of the most enjoyable aspects was being a good and uninhibited partner and doing my best to give a good and satisfying experience - particularly to a guy like me who wasn't getting one at home. I had some good encounters which I knew my partner would have enjoyed more if I went to completion - especially after he had for me. At the least I should try it before deciding it was something I wouldn't do.

I had one or two encounters where I planned on going the distance but at the last minute something in my brain screamed "don't do it" and I pulled away.
Then I got together with a much younger guy under circumstances that turned me on immensely. As the moment was approaching, I was totally lost in the encounter and I made up my mind that I was gonna go for it. The usual alarms went off in my head but this time they were drowned out by the other side of my head and I went for it. To reinforce my commitment, I pressed my tongue into his slit in order to feel it emerge. An unfamiliar taste shot past my tongue, hot and forceful. It was not at all unpleasant and as the reality of the situation hit me - that I was on my knees allowing a guy to ejaculate in my mouth and he was enjoying the experience as much as I was.

I didn't regret it and I've done it a few times since.

I've been wanting to try my oral skills on another man for years. I know I would like doing it, and thinking I would be very good at it. I'm very motivated! Keep telling myself it's the fear of HIV that stops me. I just know if I suck...I will swallow!

Any suggestions??

I was once sucking a guy off in his house; when he came I chickened out of taking it in my mouth so I caught most of it in my cupped hands. I went to the bathroom to rinse it away but I couldn't resist having a little taste. I dipped my tongue into it at first and then started lapping it up like a cat lapping up milk from a saucer.

It had a light yoghurt consistency and to my surprise it didn't really taste of anything.

Somebody has already said it, but I'll second it: I'm sucking cock for my partner's pleasure. A big part of that pleasure is to cum in my mouth. Any woman can suck as foreplay, but it takes a cocksucker to swallow a load.

Hell I have get one in my mouth first. I am picky like that. Also never tasted my own. Need to work up the nerve to try it.

Any suggestions??

I denied my desire to suck cock for way too long. I thought having a man cum in my mouth would be gross. I finally had a gay friend who I was able to discuss my repressed desires and curiosity with. Our discussions led to me giving him a blowjob. It was so natural, and felt so right, that when he came I welcomed it, it was my reward for a job well done. Relax and let it happen. You will be glad you did. Happy swallowing!

I denied my desire to suck cock for way too long. I thought having a man cum in my mouth would be gross. I finally had a gay friend who I was able to discuss my repressed desires and curiosity with. Our discussions led to me giving him a blowjob. It was so natural, and felt so right, that when he came I welcomed it, it was my reward for a job well done. Relax and let it happen. You will be glad you did. Happy swallowing!

Would love to meet someone I could trust enough to get their dick in my mouth. After this experience did you end up seeking out more and swallowing?

Any suggestions??

I first one is the worst one. Try to taste your own first if you can selfsuck your so horney you can’t stop yourself from cumming in your mouth. Of course a taste after he cums to milk out every last drop of course this will also drive him crazy. Mmmmm. Or you could jerk him off in my mouth and I could give you a cum kiss never knowing if I had swallow him all to my self. 👅

Any suggestions??
It sounds like a mental hang-up honestly. If you've got your mouth on a cock you're getting precum for sure. How does that taste to you? Does it turn you on? Do you like being a cocksucker? If so, you've really got to ask yourself, what is the hang-up in having him cum in your mouth? My suggestion is to just go for it.

The first time sucking cock for me was one of my first MM jerk-off sessions that turned into me sucking cock. We were jerking off and he ended up positioned with his cock in my face, I couldn't help myself and took his cock into my mouth. He was surprised, looked down at me and sighed, saying, "Oh, that's your mouth, it feels so good!" I continued to worship his cock for almost an hour and when he finally told me he was about to cum I was so caught up in the eroticism of the moment that I had not actually contemplated it. When he told me he was about to cum he started to pull away and my arm quickly and almost subconsciously wrapped around his waste and with my hand on his ass I pulled him tightly into my face.

Having expected squirts I was caught off guard by cum instead flowing out of his cock and into my mouth in floods instead of squirts. And it was a mouthful for sure and as I took time to taste him and let him deflate in my mouth without warning or stimulation I came into my hand. I continued to soak him and take the time to taste him until the point he had to push me off as he had become so sensitive. He stood up, I swallowed his load and lapped up the cum in my hand! It was awesome. Some day I'll take the time to write about it in more depth.

My advise, just go for it, you're already halfway there. Plus, life is short and it's silly to miss out on opportunities due to hang-up for whatever reason they might come about. If you think you'll enjoy it, try it. If you enjoy it then you have to ask yourself if it is something you want to continue doing and how you go about continuing it if you do. Bottom line, Have fun, play safe, live a long healthy, happy life!!! My best

depends on how much you want it

if you dont like the taste but like sucking,no guy gay or straight will ever complain if you still take load in mouth. but sloppy nasty spit back as you take last few sucks. or since your enough of a oral slut you enjoy sucking something you know you dont reward. then retrain your brain by simply telling yourself you do.

Cum.facial

Hi just let give you a facial and take his load on your face after that swallowing won't seen so bad 😃 😃 😃!

When I began to act on my same sex urges in my 40's I had a major cum aversion. I was extremely turned on by the idea of engaging in oral sex with other guys but had zero interest in letting a guy cum in my mouth.

After gaining some experience and realizing that, for me, one of the most enjoyable aspects was being a good and uninhibited partner and doing my best to give a good and satisfying experience - particularly to a guy like me who wasn't getting one at home. I had some good encounters which I knew my partner would have enjoyed more if I went to completion - especially after he had for me. At the least I should try it before deciding it was something I wouldn't do.

I had one or two encounters where I planned on going the distance but at the last minute something in my brain screamed "don't do it" and I pulled away.
Then I got together with a much younger guy under circumstances that turned me on immensely. As the moment was approaching, I was totally lost in the encounter and I made up my mind that I was gonna go for it. The usual alarms went off in my head but this time they were drowned out by the other side of my head and I went for it. To reinforce my commitment, I pressed my tongue into his slit in order to feel it emerge. An unfamiliar taste shot past my tongue, hot and forceful. It was not at all unpleasant and as the reality of the situation hit me - that I was on my knees allowing a guy to ejaculate in my mouth and he was enjoying the experience as much as I was.

I didn't regret it and I've done it a few times since.

Sounds a lot like me. Only thing I would add is do it with somebody you trust, don't wanna catch a bug you can't get rid of and have to take a medication the rest of your life.

First cock that spunked in my mouth was so far down my throat that I didn't even taste it.

I didn't make the same mistake with the 2nd one (about 2 minutes later). 💋

you'll see once you developed a taste, your partner will have to pull you off his cock..just knowing I'm giving somebody that much pleasure makes it all worth swallowing..

I always ate my own, so swallowing someone else's wasn't a problem.

Just bite the bullet and do it!! The first time is always the most difficult, but once you've been initiated it becomes progressively easier. Some people, like me, enjoy it out of the gate.

Back