Getting his own back

Well, yes, both those things mentioned above mean you likely will have to take that story elsewhere. And that's likely better than trying to abide to the arbitrary rules here and butcher the story for it.

On the story itself... who's telling it? The mother/headteacher?

As sketched, it appears to have son's point of view at first, but then meander into things he could hardly know, although it's not said he couldn't learn about and tell her escapades in third person from a distance of time.

I will move away from rape and underage.

As I understand the rules... (and at least one reason I haven't published anything yet is that I don't understand nor agree with those)

The rape is okay-ish as long she ends up enjoying it. That's the most abhorrent take of it, but angle it's defended is that "rape fantasy" of the receiver is okay, but "rapist fantasy" isn't. Well, I think it's obvious how that's going sideways in a hurry anyway, because while consenting non-consent is a thing, it's not quite what is going on in the most of non-consent/reluctance and mind control categories here. But they do have those categories and bdsm category is full of "source" fantasies whereas said techniques are used not in fully rules based play, but in a way that play pretend things to be.

The underage, well... (personally, I do have own very specific personal rules about that, only those differ a bit, especially where non-sexual or even dubious/flirty nudity is considered).

As the statements are given, a cursory mention of things happened should seemingly be okay-ish. But any level of detail isn't.

And that won't cut it in your case, likely, as if I understand the original premise was: the woman is being abused by someone she had abused at an earlier date from a position of authority. But while underage is an easy rendering of such, it's not technically necessary indeed, even if the abuse may be harder to construct.

Back