Getting dirty at a local wrecking yard.

johnbottom4u

i am your bottom
I frequent a very large and stretched auto dismaantling yard near my home. I used to go there strictly for good used car parts when the auto parts store asks too much for what I need to repair a car. It can take about 10 minutes of walking to reach the far back area where the big trucks, delivery vans and busses are located. I accidently walked in on two men who were naked, sweaty asnd really going at it to the point that they did not even acknowledge I was present!
cleared my throat to make enough noise to let them know of my presents. They didnt even slow down as the top guy told me to wait my turn!
I came back several times and visited that section and brought along a few extra tools to modify another old school bus into my personal glory hole bus! I even added slot to deposit money as well as another container to hold condoms and lube.
To hear more of this story please comment.

It reminds me of a video Naked in Public UK did using a woman to be completely naked with other workmen in a "Bin Yard", or what we call a "Transfer Station" or "Dump" here in the USA.

There was two versions of it. A short version and one nearly an hour long. Kind of amusing if you to see naked women in atypical locations. It was nothing too foul, as she was never in the garbage itself, but just very contrasting things...

As a sidenote: never make fun of garbage or bin collectors. I can't speak for UK but here in the USA they are paid VERY well. Its a job no one wants to do, but everyone has garbage, so... it pays REALLY well.

On a rainy wet weekday I went to a downtown wrecking yard to find replacement seatbelt fasteners for my car. As I got into the parking lot I noticed not many cars there. The rain...Must be the rain.

I had an experience in RL of digging naked in a giant mulch pile at the city recycling center. Then, I tried to spin it into a story, so it starts off true, then diverges. "Mulch Pile."

I cannot say I have ever had sex in a wrecking yard, but for many years my wife and I got into Urban Exploring. That is where you sneak into abandoned industrial sites like powerplants, hydro-dams, factories and even abandoned house. It was a lot of fun and played by the rules (only take pictures and leave only footprints). At the time my wife modeled so we took a lot of pictures, and afterwards would often have sex. I have had some sex in some pretty dire places...

Back