GA DA Asks for Grand Jury Related to Call

republican who claimed he left the party because of trump got on board soon enough, spreading the stolen election canard to his listeners...he's now bitter that he only gets a couple of comments on fb and that it was all b.s. Still not sure if he's more upset that it WAS b.s or that trump-cronies admitted to that

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...31&cvid=3bccead109de484c91525a600570ff45&ei=8

"We are going to the mattresses for these people, we are offering them more accommodations, more chances, than we'd offer our own family members, for goodness sake," Deace said, "and for what? For Rudy Giuliani to go down to Georgia and admit that he lied? Have Jason Miller tell the Jan. 6 commission, 'Yeah, we all knew it was BS?' What is this?
"Some of you don't like it when I use the cult word. When you like being treated like a schmuck, and ask for more, that is a cult. 'I'm the mark, I'm the sucker, I want to be such and I resent the person who tries to get me out of that.' Those are marks of groupthink, frankly."
"How many shows did I waste your time talking about this three years ago? How many? I still have not recovered. Between election fraud and COVID, I probably have the lowest Facebook following of any major show in this industry.
"Why?" he added. "Because I went to the mattresses on COVID and the election fraud issue, only to have Rudy Giuliani say, 'Yeah, I was lying,' and Jason Miller say, 'Oh, we knew it was all BS.'"

guy needs to be on a prime-time fox news show saying this; people cannot be blamed for not being bright, or trusting those to tell them the truth that they OUGHT to be able to trust. still, all the evidence was there, both about elections and covid, so.... *shrugs* hurts to find out you've been taken for a sucker, especially if it's over and over

republican who claimed he left the party because of trump got on board soon enough, spreading the stolen election canard to his listeners...he's now bitter that he only gets a couple of comments on fb and that it was all b.s. Still not sure if he's more upset that it WAS b.s or that trump-cronies admitted to that

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...31&cvid=3bccead109de484c91525a600570ff45&ei=8

guy needs to be on a prime-time fox news show saying this; people cannot be blamed for not being bright, or trusting those to tell them the truth that they OUGHT to be able to trust. still, all the evidence was there, both about elections and covid, so.... *shrugs* hurts to find out you've been taken for a sucker, especially if it's over and over

Sounds to me like a member of the cabal, who was assured they would all stick to the same lies, is upset that some members of the cabal have “flipped” to telling the truth to save their own skins.

Boo - fucking - Hoo

*nods*

judge sets date of August 10th for move to dismiss DA Fani Willis

That was already denied.
he filed a new motion

Senior Judge Stephen Schuster, formerly of Cobb County, signed an order on Friday issuing a hearing date of Aug. 10, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Schuster ordered all sides to file legal briefs before Aug. 8.
The order comes after Trump filed a new motion against Willis and her efforts to investigate potential 2020 election interference.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ify-district-attorney-fani-willis/ar-AA1evtyH

Fani Willis hands down 'racketeer influence and corrupt organisations' indictment to 8 gang members:
Eisen suggested that a Fulton County Grand Jury’s indictment of eight suspected gang members in a pandemic unemployment insurance conspiracy scam under the state’s Racketeer Influence and Corrupt Organizations Act could be a ‘warm up’ for a case against Trump, perhaps under the same law.

“Fani Willis is one of the most experienced RICO prosecutors in the country & so she knows to warm up a grand jury with another RICO case first before you bring them the big 1,” Eisen added.

:coffee:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...31&cvid=d15f22abc51940aeae5c163c6d96de49&ei=4

DA summons two to testify on tuesday before a grand jury

former Georgia lieutenant governor Geoff Duncan and journalist George Chidi to testify before a grand jury on Tuesday regarding Donald Trump’s alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in that state.

“I can confirm that I have been requested to testify before the Fulton county grand jury on Tuesday. I look forward to answering their questions around the 2020 election,” Duncan tweeted on Saturday.

He added: “Republicans should never let honesty be mistaken for weakness.”

Speaking to CNN, Duncan said that he has “no expectations as to the questions, and I’ll certainly answer whatever questions are put in front of me”.

Similarly, Chidi wrote: “I’ve just received a call from district attorney Fani Willis’s office. I have been asked to come to court Tuesday for testimony before the grand jury.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...tp&cvid=110cfd898fb943aa90ead0739c5339f4&ei=9

You would have thought...they wouldn't have used backed up Emails. Burner phones exist for a reason. But that in itself tells you something...they were 100% convinced they would get away with the crimes they committed.

And likely expected them to be used as historical records.

Back