Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

whoa

sign me up. I love butter, chocolate and flour in that order, I am 55 which might preclude me as your lover, but please talk to me about movies and love.

I've decided I have an intense hatred for phrases like "What's your plan? " and "How are you going to fix this? " especially when these phrases get thrown at me if I even so much as bitch about anything at all. Or when I'm telling the tale of the train wreck that is on occasion my life.

What do I plan on doing about it? I plan on wallowing in self pity for at least five minutes before either accepting things as they are and moving on or getting pissed off enough to do something about it. In which case, I will most likely do what I feel is right. What I won't be doing is giving you a play by play of what exactly I intend to do, because fuck you, that's why.

Rant of the day. I'd hashtag this with something clever except I don't believe in hashtags.

What? You're not totally precise, punctual, logical, efficient and boring?

LOL...

Oh my! It's bitterly cold here in Texas tonight! Hope everyone is staying warm. I could you a nice fire and some hot chocolate.

What temp is considered bitterly cold in Texas?

It is below freezing where I'm at and we did have a light dusting of snow. Joining movie conversation late, but the Lord of the Rings is a great trilogy.

Lol perhaps I shouldn't complain so much about the cold, we don't have snow it's only 45 here. But still that's cold for us! I maintain a fire and hot chocolate would be awesome.

Last edited:
Its still pretty chilly here but the sun is out, I have the day off, time to dust off my jacket and enjoy it!

Parents, for the love of all that is holy, occasionally, just occasionally, tell your kids no. The general public would greatly appreciate this.

Some parent let their daughter convince them to take thirty of their "friends" to watch a rated R movie. I've spent the last houn going back and forth to that theater to stop them from being disruptive, I drew the line at them throwing popcorn and kicked them out. This resulted in a stand off on whether or not I was going to give refunds. Through this whole exchange the mom just stood their confused while her daughter cussed me out. All I kept thinking is no one tells you no nearly enough so I'm going to help you. Not only is it no, its fuck no. Get out.

I agree with you. Any self-respecting parent won't take kids to an R rated movie and those kids better be disciplined no matter what movie they're seeing. I would have kicked the mom and kids out with no refunds. I hate idiot people like that.

I have been reading through some of your posts and wanted to say hi and I look forward to reading your whole thread. I like the fact that you are so interactive and you seem to have fun with what you do. It isn't easy to maintain a thread around here. lol.

Have a great start to your week and back tomorrow.

I have been reading through some of your posts and wanted to say hi and I look forward to reading your whole thread. I like the fact that you are so interactive and you seem to have fun with what you do. It isn't easy to maintain a thread around here. lol.

Have a great start to your week and back tomorrow.

Thanks. :) Hope you enjoy the read.

The first of my impending Holiday doom starts Thursday with Hunger Games. From here it's going to be forty days of sheer madness. This is going to be ten years of holiday insanity for me. Ten years of celebrating half day holidays or not at all. Thanksgiving holiday has toned down a lot since I first started at the theater, but attitudes have gotten way worse. Last year, the number of times I was cussed out was matched only by the number of times I had something thrown at me. I've been mentally preparing with liberal doses of rum all week and I feel like it's in everyone's best interest to do the same. LOL

The first of my impending Holiday doom starts Thursday with Hunger Games. From here it's going to be forty days of sheer madness. This is going to be ten years of holiday insanity for me. Ten years of celebrating half day holidays or not at all. Thanksgiving holiday has toned down a lot since I first started at the theater, but attitudes have gotten way worse. Last year, the number of times I was cussed out was matched only by the number of times I had something thrown at me. I've been mentally preparing with liberal doses of rum all week and I feel like it's in everyone's best interest to do the same. LOL

can imagine!!!! hope its much better this year!

Back