Fudging The Numbers

GNOME

You mean I dont share YOUR viewpoint.

That's true as well, but that's also not the point.

You've made a spurious claim and then told me to disprove it if I can, much on the order of "Bill Johnson slept with his secretary" without providing any "when" or "where" and then challenged me that prove that he didn't. Can't be done, as you well know.

You've not submitted a single shred of documentation. If you're going to claim something as fact, be able to back it up. Otherwise, all the girls in class will giggle at you behind their hands because your fly is open and your weenie is hanging out.

Of course, if you enjoy weenie-wagging, then this conversation is over.
 
Let's have an exceedingly brief conversation some day about metaphors. :D

(Please don't bother with the obvious comeback of, "Sure. What do you want to know?")
 
GNOME

Call me a cynic, okay. If I were a cynic and a gambler I'd be rich.

Lets call it JOHNSONS LAW OF IDGITS: Every level of management above the schmuck with the tool-belt experiences an exponential loss of brains, common-sense, judgment, courage, and knowledge. There is a corresponding decrease in delusions, going from top to bottom.

This law has been rigorously tested against every event and leader for the history of planet Earth. The law has never failed.

I'm reading about MacArthur and Korea. Mac didnt believe there were Chinks in Korea. Bring me proof! he demanded. So they brought him gooks, who swore the Chinese had come and stolen their homes & groceries. Mac refused to take the word of a gook. So they brought him some Air Force pilots, who swore they saw millions of the little yellow fuckers wading across the Yalu. Mac refused to believe the pilots, too. So they brought him a few Chinese soldiers....Is that all you got? He shouted.

True story.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top