Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be a fool and wrap your tool

Van Wilder: "If Milty Mingleton can shove himself into that weenie bikini, then you don't need to be shy about making your donations to the swim team."

Van Wilder: "We'll be accepting donations in the form of cash, visa, and full frontal nudity."

:devil::D

Van Wilder: "If Milty Mingleton can shove himself into that weenie bikini, then you don't need to be shy about making your donations to the swim team."

Van Wilder: "We'll be accepting donations in the form of cash, visa, and full frontal nudity."

:devil::D

Her name's Naomi. That's "I moan" backwards.

Your labia feels so good around my swollen phallus! Oh! Oh! Oh, I'm fairly confident I'm going to ejaculate. I'm releasing some of my seminal fluids inside of you now!

Jeannie: "Then we bumped uglies. It was the best ten seconds ever."

lol :D

We are truly up the Ganga river without a bamboo oar.

A good soldier does not leave his commander just because he lies wounded, arms torn off at the sockets, intestines spilling out onto the mud, picked at by the birds. I will stay on at no charge.

A good soldier does not leave his commander just because he lies wounded, arms torn off at the sockets, intestines spilling out onto the mud, picked at by the birds. I will stay on at no charge.

recall the baked goods the "sorority sisters" sent to Richard's frat? LOL!

I was so grossed out I couldn't look at it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back