Free Association Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved it when Mr. Moose dropped pin-pong balls on Mr. Greenjeans.

RockyBullwinkleGidneyCloyd.JPG

Bullwinkle and Rocky

(spent many a happy saturday mornings with those two)

"Overture, curtain, lights! This is it. The night oif nights. No more rehearsing or nursing a part. We know every part by heart!"

Welcome back my friends
to the show that never ends,
we're so glad you could attend,
come inside, come inside.

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever

Magna Carta:-

+ (39) No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgment of his equals or by the law of the land.

+ (40) To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.

Back during my flirt with the corporate world, I found myself lunching with a dozen or so 'serious global players.' The main course of the lunch was cervena.

The VIP on my right was really enjoying his lunch. But then he said: 'This cervena is so delicious. I don't think I've ever had it before. What is it?'

'Venison,' I said. 'You know, deer. I think this is probably from New Zealand.'

Suddenly my lunch companion placed his knife and fork down and pushed his plate into the middle of the table. 'Bambi? Are you serious? God, I can't believe we're eating Bambi,' he said. And that - for him - was the end of lunch. :)

Last edited:
Back during my flirt with the corporate world, I found myself lunching with a dozen or so 'serious global payers.' The main course of the lunch was cervena.

The VIP on my right was really enjoying his lunch. But then he said: 'This cervena is so delicious. I don't think I've ever had it before. What is it?'

'Venison,' I said. 'You know, deer. I think this is probably from New Zealand.'

Suddenly my lunch companion placed his knife and fork down and pushed his plate into the middle of the table. 'Bambi? Are you serious? God, I can't believe we're eating Bambi,' he said. And that - for him - was the end of lunch. :)

This movie was somewhat of a cult classic shorty on Ohio college campuses in the 1970's and early '80's, usually as the lead-in flick for "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCUBVS4kfQ

Bambi Meets Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back