Forgive me, I was Curious (closed for Homerun2611)

Ohia_Lehua

Really Really Experienced
Mavis woke up slowly, eyes heavy as her whole being. Everything felt… She squinted up at the soft morning rays of the rising sun and sighed before rubbing the remaining bit of sleep from her eyes. She didn’t want to get up but knew if she didn’t get up herself her Mother would wake her up and start the lecture and looks of unparalleled disappointment and it was that and that alone that got Mavis out of bed and dragging her feet to her bathroom to get ready for the day.

A week had passed, a week of full-fledged adulthood and she had never felt more like a child. For the last 18 years of her life Mavis had been the perfect child, doing everything that was expected of her and never once questioning ANYTHING! Her toothbrush clanged to the sink aggressively as the frustration for this entire situation overwhelmed her. Life had always been fair, or what she had thought was fair. Do good, good things happen, follow the rules and you can set your own path, but it was a lie, it was all lies. There was no path for Mavis that she could make her own, even now her life was planned before her. The college, the job, her future… Well, she had thrown a wrench into her perfectly laid out path when she ditched project graduation and went with her friends. Mavis knew it was stupid to break into the country club after hours, to open the marina boathouse and party and drink but she didn’t care. California had always been her dream, a dream that she had achieved but it didn’t matter, it would never matter so Mavis threw up her hand and said fuck it and had one night where she didn’t think out every action and reaction. Mavis drank, got naked and jumped into the lake, hell she even painted a pretty waterscape on the back blank wall of the boathouse with left over blue paint that she found. Police lights had the dozen or so teenagers running for cover, slipping into the darkness of the night but no Mavis, she stood proud in her paint speckled nakedness and held her head high in face of the consequences that she knew would be coming.

It all boiled down to a slap on her wrist, her parents were OLD money and it they made sure that nothing touched her perfect record, as what little punishment was doled out under the table. Today was the start of her community service, hours of her summer eaten up by her parents’ church in whatever manor the Priest felt necessary. She had neve been to her parents’ church, being allowed to attend service through her school an acceptable compromise until she had acted out so foolishly.

Mavis combed her toffee brown hair out until it fell in relative calm loose waves to the middle of her back before pulling it back at the nape of her neck in a ponytail. She dressed quickly and took one last look at herself in the full-length mirror. She had always been the short one in her small group of friends, and it wasn’t until last year that her pinboard body had started to show some womanly curves, curves that her Mother made sure she felt guilty and bad about. Leading to the restricting bras, high waisted panties and baggy fitted plain clothes shopping spree that now filled her closet. Mavis wanted there to be more than the denim capris pants in a faded blue color and standard cut cotton shirt in a solid pale yellow, but this was as good as her closet got and she submitted yet again before heading downstairs for breakfast.

To say that breakfast was a delight would be a bold face lie, even the food was lack luster. Steel cut oatmeal, no sugar or added flavors save the rare cut up fresh fruit, a single egg and a glass of skim milk was the usual fair, added to the fact that her Father had yet to look at her since project graduation all the while her Mother restated all the ways they were disappointed in her, the lessons that she would have to learn from this, her inability to seen grateful for all they did for her and how they saved her future by not letting this stain her permanent record. And like every day since Mavis kept her head down and nodded and repeating her apologies and thanks.

The saving grace was that she was allowed to ride with Courtney, a friend of the family, that would be working at the neighboring summer camp as a group leader. They were three years apart and the model upstanding perfect child that her parents wished she would be. To Mavis there was something very Kate Middleton about her in all the good ways and she honestly liked the older girl and fell into an easy conversation with her on the way to the church,

“I’ll pick you up around 4:00 pm.” Courtney waved as she drove away.

Mavis waved until the hybrid SUV was out of sight before shouldering her worn green JanSport backpack and heading up the stairs to the main church double doors, unsure of what would meet her on the other side of these old doors.

"Please Father, help us, my daughter, my sweet, smart wonderful daughter has lost her way, help us Father, help us before it's too late?" He, Father Jack O'Callahan, the long time priest at Notre Dame Parrish, the most affluent parish in the West Suffix Archdiocese. He was looking into Mary Stepford's eyes, Mavis mother, a woman of wealth and absolute self control, who was losing it. He stood up, and she tried to follow but instead fell into his arms, her stoic face breaking down into tears.

"Are you sure, is this what David wants too?" It was an important question, the Stepfords were amongst the highest donors of the parrish, and keeping donations up was the ultimate benchmark of any priest. And it was due to the donations he reaped in annually, that the "good" father had been at Notre Dame now for fourteen years, when the usual rotation was six to eight.

He felt her nod into his chest, nuzzling into the chiseled muscles of his well kept, triathlete frame. Eventually he would push her away, he knew women in this condition often let their emotions run high and might to something they would both regret. Yet, he also understood what she needed, that was his special gift, and so while he knew what she truly longed for was to be bent over the arm of the sofa on which she sat, he would allow her to nuzzle, press in a bit, and even enjoy the thrill of his strong hands on her back, a gentle caress, and even a slight tease on her ass. He allowed her to fantasize, commit the sins of desire, but not the flesh. Those he liked to save for his much younger and nubile parishioners.

"I have done this before, you know Courtney Davis, don't you?" He knew she did, in fact, unbeknownst to either of them at the time, it would be Courtney who would drop Mavis off, three days hence. The mere mention of the girl thrilled Mary and she knew she had done the right thing, Courtney was the archetype of what she hoped for her own daughter. What do they say, be careful what you wish for?

"It is important I earn her trust, so nothing that takes place, no conversations no nothing will be shared, understood? I will send her home with requests for you, things she will need on her journey. Your daughter is a young woman and she needs to understand how to be that, both the responsibility and the rewards, but she needs to be guided on that journey with patience and under the lord's watch. Don't worry Mary, I can help Mavis, help her find her path, help turn a confused girl into the woman she is meant to be."

Now Mary didn't know exactly what that meant, but she knew Courtney Davis and yes, that was what she wanted for her Mavis. Bill wouldn't care, she knew that too. Father O'Callahan knew that as well, he knew much about Bill, things learned in a confessional and on the golf course and drinking and smoking cigars playing poker. Bill Stepford was a busy man, a man of lustful tastes and passions, but very busy, very successful, and a very good patron to Notre Dame!

It was two days later, Courtney did volunteer to drive Mavis, at the pastor's suggestion. For that was all it took, there was no request Courtney would refuse for the Father. Not what she wore or what he might ask her to do, she never had, and did not think she ever would! He had set her free, allowed her to find her true self, the self she had denied, but now flourished. She had just dropped off Mavis, she liked the younger girl, promised to pick her up later, but she needed to say one more thing. "Mavis, trust Father O'Callahan, he is an amazing man, and some things may surprise you, about him, about yourself, but trust him..." Courtney was already planning to meet the father for dinner back in his residence later, Mondays, Thursdays and the occasional weekend were Courtney's times, she had already purchased a special outfit.

She had such a look of confidence in her eyes, how could Mavis not believe her. Father Jack was not in his collar, but a simple dark shirt, jeans and cowboy boots when Mavis entered. It was only one of the things that made the father, "cool". The shirt sleeves were rolled up his muscular forearms, and he had a dazzling smile on his handsome face. "Come in Mavis, you are right on time, that's good, let me take you back to my office and let's get to know one another, shall we?" There was no tone of judgment in his voice, simply welcoming and engaging.

He came around and placing a strong hand in the small of her back began to guide her down past the alter, to a small door at the back which lead to his office. He noticed two things initially, Mavis was quite naturally beautiful, and second, that she was dressed like a boy. He had assumed she was pretty, just not this pretty, but as for the clothes, those would never do!

The father's office had a large mahogany desk and chair, and a separate seating area with two overstuffed, forest green, leather chairs on each side of a large leather sofa. The wainscoting was also mahogany, the upper walls, wall papered in a rare silk, the carpet a gorgeous, primarily maroon, Persian. The decor was dark but rich in design. He led her in and moved to one of the chairs, pointing toward the couch, "Please make yourself comfortable? And why don't you tell me in your own words why you think you are here?"

Mavis’ brow drew together in question of Courtney’s comment. There were so many questions to be had at the statement of advice but there wasn’t the time for answers as she drove away. “Trust?” It seemed odd that trust had been the first thing Courtney had said, weren’t all Priests to be trusted without question? She had been taught that you respected your elders no matter what and that he was also someone of respect and authority made that obvious to her that he regardless if she had met him before or not he was at the top of the list of people to respect and trust. In the back of her mind other questions were listed, like why would anything surprise her? What kind of surprises came from church?

It was with a distracted mind that Mavis entered the church, her eye taking in the opulence of Notre Dame, it was easily three times the size of her school chapel and was furnished with rich toned woods, aged stained glass windows and statues of polished stone. As a whole it was a lot to take in as her eyes went from one beautiful oil painting to another finely threaded tapestry. In fact she was so overwhelmed that she hadn’t noticed the man until he spoke, which made her jump and blush at the childish reaction of being caught off guard.

“Father O’Callahan?” Mavis greeted in question, looking the man up and down. The Father wasn’t what she had expected but it fit in with the image of the place, his tall frame and silvered salt and pepper hair styled in a way that was both wild and groomed at the same time… She finished at his eyes and marveled at their crystal clarity. Having blue eyes of her own she wasn’t one to be swayed by their color but there was something more in just their coloring that had Mavis staring.

The man greeted her casually and she relaxed in the warmth of his voice. She was sure he would judge her by whatever it was that her parents had told him, that he would be cold and frightening like the older men at her school but there was none of that as he guided her with a hand on her back to his office.

His office was just as tailored as the rest of the church and while it could have come off as heavy and menacing, much like the gentleman’s lounge at the country club, it was the right amount of inviting and comforting. Following in his lead Mavis took a seat on the edge of the couch, her posture prim and proper, placing her backpack at her feet. Her eyes wanted to wonder around the room, her hand itching to take in the textures and to cuddle into the oversized chairs with a good book but this space wasn’t hers and she respected it and the Father by keeping her eyes on him.

“I’ve disappointed my parents by not only shamming myself with my sinful acts but them. I was ungrateful for all the sacrifices they have made for my benefit and belittled their hard work and my own. I risked my future and my family’s standing with a night of childish disobedience.” She responded voice flat and monotoned. It was what she knew her parents wanted her to say, what she would be expected to say and yes, a part of her really felt like that but there was another part of herself, the part that she kelp in a tightly sealed box in the back corner of her mind that raged at the words.

What she wanted to say was that she was an adult now, that she was only human and that everyone made mistakes. That she had stood and faced the consequences of that night, not in pride of what she had done but in acceptance that she had made that choice and she would stand by it. That for once she wanted to make a choice on her own, one that her parents couldn’t manipulate or redirect or lie to her over. She simply wanted to know more then what she was being limited to, to grow organically and embrace failures and not let them freeze her in fear.

“I have acted beyond the teachings of my parents and the bible.” She continued soberly. “And I place myself in your hands to guide and shape. I am here to ask for forgiveness and act upon what I know is better until you free me.” At that Mavis looked down at her ivory white cotton ballet styles slip-ons.

Father O'Callahan let her eyes scan up and down his frame, as he did hers, finally staring into each other's eyes, in a way they both seemed to enjoy. Although he could tell there was significantly more to enjoy in the young woman's figure than her current wardrobe allowed. He would address that over time. He didn't want to talk he wanted her to take in the surroundings as he walked her back, the same with his office, he wanted her to be comfortable here.

He took notice at the perfect posture, the straightness of her back, the way even the constrictive undergarments and the baggy blouse could not completely hide the full, young, pert breasts that obviously possessed. He did not allow his eyes to gaze, and certainly not linger, but he was pleased with the potential of the young ingenue that had been put in his care.

He had asked the question of Mavis' interpretation of why she was here, and he listened carefully to her answer. He looked into her eyes, and saw when she looked away at certain components, but her mother could not have written a more appropriate statement of contrition, and in fact he wonder if perhaps his mother had written it or if Mavis was just reciting some of the chastisement she had received?

She paused, and for a moment he thought she was done, but she continued, and he did like, and hope she meant, or would come to mean her final statement, “And I place myself in your hands to guide and shape. I am here to ask for forgiveness and act upon what I know is better until you free me.” Now she was apparently done, and he took a second, and then broke into a broad smile, and then a laugh, watching as the girl reacted to his response.

His smile was warm, inviting and hoped it came across that way. And then he edged forward in his seat and held out his open palm, "May I?" He had a rich, baritone voice, but he was speaking softly. He waited and then leaned forward so their faces were less than a foot apart. "So did you rehearse that first part, or did your mother write it for you, and you were required to memorize?"

He let the words sink in, hoping she realized he was teasing. He took a deep sigh and brought his other hand up to now hold her hands in his. Let her feel the warmth, the strength, even his heartbeat. "Mavis, you did not shame your family?" He stopped and chuckled, "Well, they probably think you did, but I don't. I think you called out for help, and did it with courage." He stopped and let his words ripple through her, he wanted to see her reaction.

"Mavis, I think you are a girl who wants to be a woman, you are feeling urges, needs and want to see what else there is, and don't know how to do that constructively." He now did let himself let his eyes scan up and down her form, he wanted her to feel his eyes undress her. "I assume you are a virgin? But are realizing you have needs? That is normal. May I also assume, that if you had your druthers, you would not be dressed like that?"

But then he did something truly unexpected, still holding her hand, he stood up. And then as he lifted her up, he again looked into her eyes. "The night you were arrested, you were naked weren't you? Naked by choice, and I bet you felt more free than you have ever felt, right?" He watched and listened to every bit of her reaction. "You are under my guidance now, and some things are going to shock you, but trust me, trust this process. I want you to undress, and be free for a few moments, just as you were that night?"

The laughter caught Mavis off guard, head turned slowly as if cautious of some trick, in fact she half expected her mother to leap out at her words fiery and damming with the support of Father O'Callahan. A quick scan of the room showed the same setting as before, it was just the two of them, yet she was still shocked by the laughter and her look said as much when she finally settled on Father O'Callahan Nothing on his face showed malice, disappointment or anger and Mavis found herself even more on edge, this was not how she expected Father O'Callahan to react, especially not when he was so recommended and praised by her mother. His voice was soft but rich, like supple leather and Mavis could imagine herself listening to his service and not getting bored by the normal drone of others. What he said however…

Mavis sat back the first lick of anger crossing over her face. Was she such a child that she needed her mother to write her apology letters, that she didn’t have a mind of her own to fashion words most likely to please? Her lips pursed with frustration and she took a simple breath before answering, this man didn’t know her and while he had been blunt there was a seed of truth his question. When she had opened her mouth to say something he had already moved on, his mannerism indicating that he had only been joking, again another stunner for Mavis for this was the first man of the cloth that she knew to joke. She was shaken to the point where it took her a moment to even realize that he was holding her hand in his much larger one.

To say that she didn’t understand this man was an understatement. Nothing that he had done or said so far went with her planned imaginations of what would happen today. It left Mavis feeling out of control and lost, a feeling that she wasn’t too pleased with after a life of control by her parents and her own personal level of self-planning and control.

She hadn’t shamed her family… Was this man really Father O'Callahan? Perhaps he was just the first man she happened upon and he knew of the situation and was making the most of it, a joke on his part. Her eye hardened as she took a closer look at the man before her, the salt and pepper hair groomed to look orderly and presentable but with roguish wisps that fell across his forehead in a casual manor, the striking blue of his eyes that once again gripped her in their clarity and color, his jawline and the stubble from a late night shave perhaps, to the contrast quirk of a smile on his lips. It was a face that told her nothing, his dress and familiarity with her certainly didn’t help and her eyes drifted from his face to take an even more critical appraisal of his body looking for some clue to who he was.

Mavis wanted to believe him, to take comfort in his words, that she had acted bravely, she had felt that in many different ways but it had been impossible to get her parents to understand why she did what she had done, let alone how she felt about it. All they wanted was for her to submit to their wills and see it only in the way that they were representing the situation. She wished that they could see that it was more than just the act but years of pent up frustrations of never feeling like she was heard, of being puppeteered like some inanimate doll. That Father O'Callahan saw to quickly what had really been the root of the action…

Her eyes drifted back to his face, soft in hope with a glimmer of acceptance that he was the man she had been looking for. He understood her to a point about how she was feeling and the want to know more and be free. Being called a virgin, while completely factual still made Mavis uncomfortable and she shifted in her seat slightly as guilt washed over her. She had come close to using that card against her parents, of letting Cole Parker have her body but when the time came to the first kiss she had backed out realizing that her virginity was about her own self worth and not a weapon to be used against her parents.

Hadn’t she just had that thought about her clothing this morning, she questioned herself knowing the answer. It was like Father O'Callahan could see her mind and the battle within and she freely followed him when he urged her to stand.

“What?!” Mavis yanked her hand free of Father O'Callahan and tried to step back only to stumble into the couch and fall, sprawled atop the cushions in confusion. “Yes- but no!” Mavis stuttered unable to comprehend what it was that Father O'Callahan has just told her to do. “I can’t.” She finally muttered looking up at the older man, a whirlwind of emotions playing over her face. There had been a freedom to stand there in her own choice naked to the eyes of strangers, but the prompting of the situation had been different. This felt guided and Mavis couldn’t see the benefit to such a motion as getting naked in front of Father O'Callahan. Plus, the boxed voice in her mind whispered, it would be unfair to be the only one naked. The thought made her blush as she thought about the excitement that she felt seeing the other naked, comparing her curves to her female friends and spying shyly at the standing lengths of the boys.

But he had said to trust him, Courtney had said to trust him and more importantly all her life she had been molded and tutored into absolute trust and faith in men like Father O'Callahan. Mavis felt nothing like the courage she had felt that night, maybe it was the lack of alcohol, as she stood up feeling weak kneed as she stood up. Her face scarlet and unable to face Father O'Callahan. Trust. The word repeated in her head like a mantra pushing her forward even with there being no understandable goal in sight. Trust.

Her hands bunched at her stomach, the fabric of her shirt wrinkling as she pulled it up over her head slowly. Her shirt dropped to the floor accompanied with a shaken sigh as she kicked out of her shoes and unbuttoned her pants. Goosebumps trailed after her fingers as she slide her hands down, no one had been watching her that she knew of that night as she undressed in a darkened corner and there was a flickering tingle that spidered down her spine at the thought of being watched so closely. Her feet kicked aside her pants and Mavis stilled in her indecision. Here she was in her high waisted panties and constricting bra, in the Father’s office after meeting him for the first time, it was no wonder she couldn’t meet his face let alone his eyes as she hands reached around her and undid the clasp to her bra. The material fell down her arms leaving behind red angry marks around her ribcage and imprinted triangles over her breasts and Mavis took the first deep breath of the day as her upper body relaxed without the corset tight bra. The panties were easy enough to slimmy out of and they slid down her legs and joined her pants and other clothing kick off to the side.

This was it, she was naked. Mavis had committed to the suggested request and well… It was a different feeling then the one she had that night but the undertones of excitement she recognized and she focused on that as she lifted her blush colored face to Father O'Callahan’s and got caught in the trap that were his eyes.

"Father O'Callahan?" His name was a whispered question as Mavis stood there biting her lip trying not to shift from foot to foot as she waited for him to speak.

Father Jack had anticipated the wave of emotions and reactions that rolled through the beautiful, young Mavis, as he spoke to her. He even saw the glint of anger, wondering if he was patronizing her, when in fact he was encouraging her to be herself, her true self, the self she might not even realize that existed, and one he fully intended to help her find.

His request had shocked her, he knew, but he let her deal with it, even struggle with it, and then reach her own resolution. He was a man of experience, and was equally comfortable using the power of his words, as the awkwardness of silence. He felt her pull her hand away, but he stayed calm, watching her considering his options!

He almost got up, left her alone, for the experiment was about her expression, but then he saw the peak, just that little look, and he read her. Yes, there was shock, fear, maybe even anger, but... also, wonder, curiosity and yes, titillation! So, he gave her what he knew she wanted, even though she probably didn't know herself.

At first he kept his eyes locked on hers, just in case she needed reassurance, but as layer after layer, shoes, blouse, pants, bra, panties and disappeared, she never looked, as her young masterpiece was put fully on display! She clearly was shy, so Father O'Callahan, allowed himself to fully enjoy the show.

Mavis was quite simply stunning, and these moments, a woman's first unveiling were some of his favorites. The tone of her young body, the softness of her curves, the perkiness of her breasts, the upright tilt of her young, hardened nipples. He wanted her to take her time, enjoy the sensation of putting herself on exhibition, and finally she let her blushed, but beautiful cheeks rise, and her young, innocent eyes look into his. He hoped she saw the admiration, the approval, and yes, the desire.

Silence again was his tool of choice, "Father O'Callahan?" The voice was so soft, so vulnerable, and he let not just his lips curl, but his eyes also smile. His voice was soft, almost reverent, "Mavis, you are spectacular. A flower of the rarest beauty, each petal more precious and beautiful than the next!" There was no doubting the authenticity and sincerity of his words. He was so careful, for this was the moment that created trust, a bond and the basis upon which all his other work would rely.

He lifted his hand up, slowly, gently, and brushed a wisp of hair from her forehead. He then ran the back of his fingers gently down her cheek. He would not touch her anywhere sensitive, and certainly no where intimate. That would come, just not now, just not today.

His voice remained soft, nurturing, "How do you feel Mavis? Beautiful, free, alive?" Now his eyes did not leave hers, he wanted to get as lost in her gaze as he hoped, she did his! He let her speak, respond, hoping she would be as open, honest and vulnerable with him as she looked standing there, before him.

He waited for her to finish, his desire had been building since he first set eyes on her, and as she had pulled the blouse over her head, revealed her breasts and sex, he had felt his passion grow, and now it was useless to even try to hide the massive arousal that was suffering within the constraints of his Levis.

He backed away, just a step. "Do you feel powerful? Strong? You should?" He let his gaze shift down now, hoping hers would follow, acknowledging the effect she had, had on him. "It is okay, I have asked you to be honest, and you deserve me to be honest with you. You Mavis, your body, everything about you, see the effect you have had on me. This is your power, your power as a female, your power as a woman over a man, over me. My body can't help but want you, how could I resist? Know you have this power, we will learn how you can enjoy that power, harness that power and be the woman you want to be."

He did not ask if she was wet, aroused, but he had a strong suspicion. This was early, breaking boundaries down, learning to trust and be honest with each other in their sexuality, in their desires. He pointed over to a small cabinet. "I hope you have enjoyed this, I will ask you to be naked again, often actually, but for now, look in that closet. There is a pair of black yoga pants, you can wear them with panties or without, your choice, and there is a sports bra, and a tank top, wear either or both, and we will begin our day. Please come out to the kitchen, just outside and down the hall, on the right, I will meet you there."

He wanted to kiss her, let her feel him, see him, if she so wanted? Her body was so young, so ripe, but his task, this training required patience, building, building, building. She was a volcano, and the lava was just beginning to turn and bubble. He had a smile on his face as he spoke and as he left, today they were going to cook together, create the dinner that he would later share with Courtney, a woman who only four years ago had been his first pupil, and was now his most promising and pleasing alumni!

Spectacular, no one had ever called her that and she raised up on tip toes with pride. The power of that single word nearly matched the look in Father O'Callahan’s eyes. She didn’t understand the real depth of the look, the meanings behind it but she would recognize the pleased note of happiness and it was enough to stroke the growing fire in her core. This was the most sexualized moment of her life and Mavis tried to look calm in the moment, letting out a long stammering breath. His words of praise were life the warmth of the sun and Mavis drank deeply of the compliments, they have been the first she received that didn’t ring false or devious.

Mavis shivered under his touch and closed her eyes as nerves took over. She didn’t know what was next and there was a tingling the ran down her spine as images quickly overwhelmed her mind, turning over one after the other too fast to properly grasp the imagery before the next one assaulted her.

“I feel…” She started stabilizing her voice from trembling. “Seen.” She replied simply looking away from the intense look in Father O'Callahan’s eyes. “Vulnerable. Nervous. Maybe even beautiful.” She listed agree to one of his words. Her mother made sure to let her know that she didn’t have beauty, that what she looked like on the outside didn’t matter and that it was what she did with her life and her choices that made a person beautiful. It was something Mavis grew up believing, battling the envious feeling at the outer beauty she could see in others but not herself.

She had been looking down at her feet as she answered but when Father O'Callahan stepped away the moment caught her attention and her eyes drifted up with every intention of meeting his face but unable to get there as her eyes focused on something else, something large, hard and protruding just behind his zipper. His voice seemed almost far away as she openly stared at him. She hadn’t thought… her mind whirled as her tongue poked out and traced her bottom lip before curling it between her teeth. Sure, the boys had gotten hard that night but by what she had been taught both in school and by her parents that wasn’t abnormal, teenage boys got had at every and any moment as their whole goal was to just get off and have sex. Father O'Callahan was a man, a man who wanted her. Giving her this power she never knew she had, never even knew existed.

Her eyes finally broke away from Father O'Callahan’s arousal and raised to his face. There was a new feeling coursing though her body that dimmed that of her previous excitement. This was what she had wanted, maybe not lie this, this form of a lesson but this tidbit of information about the world of being a real woman. Before her stood a man of the cloth, powerful in his own right yet he could fall the power of her naked being and he had just promised to teach her how to harness this new feeling and experiences into something skillful and purposeful. Finally! Someone was seeing her as the growing woman that she was and wasn’t shunning her and her want for discovery and exploration but guiding her down this unknown path with no judgment or scorn.

Unshed tears brightened Mavis’ eyes as she reacted without thought and threw herself at Father O'Callahan in a full body contact hug. “Thank you.” She whispered into his chest feeling so small and yet so powerful and full of potential. The last handful of minutes had been a total rollercoaster ride for Mavis but to be here in this moment, overwhelmed as she might feel, was worth it all and more. She was feeling for the first time she had gotten naked that night, free and hopeful that this was a normal part of growing up and not the devils temptation of her soul.

Mavis pulled back from the hug and looked towards the cabinet that Father O'Callahan pointed to and nodded her head. The idea of getting naked again and often still caused her some hesitation but she could feel within herself the point to the exercise and knew that next time it would not only be easier but there would be less and less hesitation. Maybe at it’s root this was about learning to be comfortable with her own self and body, to embrace who she was without the masks of the clothing she wore and the masks they provided her to hide behind.

Opening the cabinet, she dressed quickly not wanting to make Father O'Callahan wait, picking through her pile of discarded clothing for her bra and panties before dressing in the provided yoga pants and tank top. The pants fit surprisingly well, even to the point that they hugged and shaped her ass in a way that gave away the ill fit of her panties and it was the same for the tank top that exposed more than just her binding bra but the swell of her breasts that the bra could not contain and her trim stomach and shapely hips. Looking in the mirror that hung in the cabinet door Mavis couldn’t help but smile, her Mom would lose her head if she saw this outfit and just the thought of the look on her Mother’s face turned that smile into a full out chuckle.

With her things folded and tucked into her backpack, Mavis followed Father O'Callahan’s directions and made her way to the kitchen. As cooking and cleaning where the staples of a good wife and a happy marriage, the kitchen was one place that Mavis knew she excelled at. She had been cooking for her family from scratch for years and had even entered the fair backing competitions and won a few medals for her cakes, pies and breads.

As she entered the kitchen her eyes took in the room and she headed first to the sink to wash her hands before reporting to stand before Father O'Callahan. “How am I be of help?” Mavis offered with a smile totally relaxed and excited to see what would be next.

The hug, her pressing her young firm body against his older but equally firm, and much more powerful one, was as unexpected as it was utterly delightful! Yet a young woman embracing him in enthusiasm was not entirely new to the Father, although usually it was in response to one of his many, secret, talents! The hug itself felt part raw enthusiasm, the other true appreciation. Father O'Callahan partly caught her as she lept forward, his big strong hands and fingers nearly encircling her thin waist in his strong grip.

If she thought of it, she would not only feel the strength, but the surety of his grip, his ability to not only control her, but make her feel secure. He'd watched her reactions to his comments and he was pleased, it was exactly how he not only hoped, but he truly felt. So now with her arms wrapped around him, her body pressed against his chest, his erection, their faces, their lips were mere inches apart. It would have been so easy to kiss her, a kiss he assumed would have been well received, but that would have ruined the moment. He wanted to build her want, her curiosity, let that small burn she was feeling build and build into an inferno!

"Don't thank me ..." He let his fingers grip her waist, the top of her hip. " ... thank yourself, I will simply be your teacher, and your guide, but the talent, the potential, is all yours!" He lingered a moment later, their lips even closer, their hearts beating in rhythm, and then he was gone, as he released her and gently guided her toward the bureau that contained her new clothing. He was off to the kitchen and began pulling the various ingredients out for their day.

He kept his back to her as she entered, he had the "OO" flour on the table, which made the pasta extra silky, and beside it he set the eggs, extra virgin olive oil, and seasalt. Together, that was to make the homemade pasta. On, the other table, along with a dozen fresh tomatoes, were cloves of garlic, oregano, onions, Worcester sauce, tomato paste, and ground Italian sausage. The sausage was hand made from the local butcher, a devoted member of the congregation, and the Father's favorite single malt scotch crony.

On the counter was a roll of French bread, a stick of softened butter, 4 more cloves of garlic, parsley for chopping, and parmesan cheese for grating. Last their were carrots, cucumbers, lettuce, radishes, and oil and vinegar to make salad and dressing. He turned around with a smile, and he let his eyes enjoy the feast of Mavis in her new, more form fitting attire. His eyes ran up and down her body, a bit of the wolf he could only hide so much, but he was smiling as, he may have been mistaken, but it seemed as if she was proudly posing. Very different than the girl who had walked in earlier. Yet there was still something not quite right?

"Are you ready to get messy and have some fun?" He was still looking at her, biting his lip, cocking his brow, playfully. "Okay, we definitely have to do something about those panties, going forward, and maybe it is just me, but I think that would look better without the bra, but more on that later." He gave her a little wink, foreshadowing how he would want her to dress for him going forward.

He pointed from table to table to counter. "We are making my special spaghetti sauce, homemade pasta, garlic bread and salad ... Oh wait..." He went back into the pantry and came out with a bottle of chianti, "my secret for both the sauce and the dressing!" He was still smiling, "So, I understand you are quite the cook? Pies, cakes and such? ... So how about you take a crack at the pasta and garlic bread?"

They got to work, he sang and whistled as they worked, He had a very good voice, he could have been a Broadway performer, an alto, had he not chosen the priesthood, and he did his best to keep things lively and loose. Occasionally, dropping by to look over her shoulder, and then grab her flour filled hands to dance a moment or two, once even spinning her and moving into a graceful dip. Leaving a flour handprint of his hand on her waist and ass. "Work, like life, should be fun, and what is more fun than creating a delicious meal with a beautiful woman?"

At one point he came by, taking the pasta cooking in the large pot, and forked out a bit, and threw it playfully against the wall, to which it stuck and stayed, before slowly sliding down. "Perfect! Well done..." and he leaned in and kissed her softly and appreciatively on the cheek. Time had flown, and it was 5:00 before they knew it. In fact, they didn't even hear when Courtney pulled up, and came inside.

"Hey am I interrupting?" Courtney laughed, noticing the handprint she knew so well on her young friend's derrier. Looking at them as they were sprinkled with flour and the room smelled simply heavenly! "Well sort of!" He laughed, winking at Mavis, "...you may just have a rival!" Courtney was her usual self, and even in a camp t-shirt and shorts she looked ravishing. "I do hope you are going to shower and change before our dinner tonight, the dinner Mavis and I have slaved over!" Again he smiled at Mavis. "Of course I will too, I will have the wine ready at 7, okay?" It was now Courtney's turn to blush, "Oh, I promise I will be wearing something you like." He had no doubt.

Suddenly Father O'Callahan remembered something, "Courtney, would you mind stripping down to your bra and panties, I want to show Mavis something?" He saw Mavis' look, "It is okay, she is very comfortable with her body and sexuality." He said it so matter of factly, with the clear sense he considered such a good thing. The older girl did not hesitate, only smiling, "Of course, Sir!" In a split second, her clothes were off, and there she stood modeling a scarlet red bra and skimpy matching panties. The father recognized them and smiled, "Thank you Sir, this present from you is my favorite pair." The father only nodded, "I'm glad you like them, now tell Mavis why you wear them, and how it makes you feel?"

Courtney now turned her attention to her younger friend, "No matter what I'm wearing, a suit, or casual, I have learned that wearing sexy lingerie, makes me feel alive, sexy and a woman to contend with. I wear them for me, and they make me feel confident, powerful ... Yet men certainly like it too! " It was then she turned back to the Father and winked, "Thank you Sir for teaching me."

Again, Father Callahan simply nodded. "Courtney, I want you to take Mavis shopping, help her pick out some things, some things she can wear for her. I will pay for it, actually her parents will, but they won't know why. It is all part of our lessons. But I believe her mother would have a heart attack, so Mavis, you will give Courtney your dirty things, or you can bring them here, and we will make sure they are clean."

The day's lesson was over. "Mavis why don't you change back into your clothes, and you two can be on your way..." The Father began to walk out, "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow..." They waited for him to walk out, and it was now Courtney's turn, "So?" She had an evil and teasing smile on her face, "Isn't he just wonderful, I so hoped you two would get on well together?" She realized she was overstepping, "I mean, he is a very nice man... and isn' he just so...so.... I'm just so jealous of all you will learn!" She didn't finish, but looked at her young friend. "I do have a few minutes if you would like to shop a bit on the way home?"

Mavis missed the subtleties of Father O'Callahan’s touch, she had never been touched in a way that he meant it and it never dawned in her that there would be more to it then just a thank you hug even if she had seen the evidence of her nakedness on him. It was his words that made her rise, Father O'Callahan had faith in her and saw potential in her and that did more then his touch could in her emotional state. In the back of her mind she thanked her mother for making her go to this as she had not looked forward to it before all this started.

“I love being in the kitchen, it’s one of the places that I feel comfortable and at ease.” Marvis remarked picking up a kitchen towel and flinging it over her shoulder before frowning. She had been taught that a mess in the kitchen was a sign of your inability to master the kitchen, she had been lectured that a mess also equaled waste and that was always unacceptable in the Stepford family. “How about you have fun and make a mess,” Mavis countered with a smile of her own. “And I’ll clean up after you and sigh dramatically as I do so.” She said with just the slight tilt of laughter in her voice as that was once what her mother used to do to her before she felt that Mavis was skilled and old enough to be left alone in the kitchen.

At his mention of her undergarments Mavis stilled her lips twisting. These were the only kind that she had and while this change of clothes were sure to get a reaction out of her mother she knew for a fact that if she were to ask for different bras and panties there would be another battle in her future. Sadness hovered over Mavis like a cloud passing in front of the sun as she imagined that there was disappointment in Father O'Callahan comments. That perhaps he had expected her to be without undergarments since he had seen her naked but that had been different. That had been between the two of them, leaving his office less then dressed as she already felt seemed more then she could handle at the moment.

Mavis hid behind a smile as she got started on the pasta, this was something she had made several times and quickly shifted the flour into a mountain before creating a crater to put the eggs in. As she worked Father sang and she eased into the comfort of the kitchen pushing away everything else but the task at hand. Slowly she mixed the eggs into the flour and was nearly finished when Father O'Callahan took hold of her hand and spun her away from her workstation with a squeak of surprise. “I-!” Mavis started allowing him to lead her in a quick dance and dip. Nerves sprang up again as she brushed the light flour prints that she could see on herself off. The kitchen had always been calm and controlled and Mavis was very familiar with the rules of cooking and the nuances of the food itself that she was working on, the little dance shattered her realm of control and added something unexpected into it that she didn’t really know how to handle or anticipate. “Yes, well, I guess.” Mavis shrugged as she finished incorporating the flour before dusting her hands to mix the loose pairing into a stable ball, taking some liberties to add some seasonings to the dough.

Kneading the dough was always her favorite and Mavis zoned out as she beat the ball into the perfect consistency before setting it off to the side in a bowl to rest. In the time that it took for that step Mavis quickly prepped the ingredients for the French bread, displaying some impressive knife skills as she diced the garlic and parsley into small pieces. Mavis also made quick work of the block of cheese before adding some to her butter garlic and parsley mixture keeping the rest to the side. The loaf she sliced in half and generously coated both sides in the butter mixture before laying that off to the side and returning to the dough ball. As it seemed that the church lacked a proper pasta machine she hand rolled and cut the pasta into uniformed line, keeping it properly dusted and laid out to dry as she finished the rest of the dough.

Proud of her work she stepped back and let Father O'Callahan finish it as he saw fit with the cooking, only slightly surprised that he gaged the done-ness of it by tossing a piece at the wall. “I don’t think that was Gordon Ramsey approved.” Mavis chided with a smile was she cleaned up the tossed pasta and the wall that it landed on. “I do however thank you for the compliment.” She beamed already flirting around the kitchen in the workings of cleaning up her workstation.

Mavis was at the sink washing everything that she had gotten dirty when Courtney came in. The interaction was casual between the two adults and there was even a bit of what she would call flirting that had Mavis looking away as a means of privacy. Ever the overthinker Mavis reviewed her interactions with the Father and noted with something akin to jealousy that he kept that same almost sexual playful charm with her that he was currently using on Courtney. Logically it meant to her that she wasn’t special, that this was just the run of the mill to Father O'Callahan and she wondered if he had seen Courtney naked as well.

Again that cloud passed over her and she once again hid the frown that dampened her mood. She suddenly felt used and cheap, like a factory push toy- one just like the other and she dried her hands with a little more aggression then intended as she folded it and tossed it carelessly to the table top besides her.

“WHAT!?” Well that answered her answer on just how much Father O'Callahan had seen of Courtney. Without hesitation Courtney started to strip and Mavis turned a looked away not wanting to be a part of this show. All too quickly this felt like another power show, another trick of submission at the use if ‘Sir’ and it was only deepened by the knowledge that whatever it was that Courtney was wearing had been a highly inappropriate gift from Father O'Callahan. “I am perfectly fine without knowing, thank you very much.” Mavis grumbled hating the way that even for a second she sounded like her mother.

Mavis had yet to turn away from the wall that she was currently boring a hole into with her eyes. Sure at the time getting naked had felt like a certain kind of freedom but now, all this, just felt like another adult grooming and dressing her to their own image of her. All too quickly the free standing picture that she had of herself, the growing flower of freedom that she had seen herself as faded from view as two images of herself, the one shaped by her mother and the one groomed by Father O'Callahan fought with each other.

As rude as it was Mavis left the room as soon as Father O'Callahan did, brushing past Courtney without even looking at her. There was no need to return to the office and instead headed to the nearest bathroom and locked the door behind her as she undressed and redressed back into her old clothes, feeling better in some odd way in the blockish fit of her original outfit.

What was going on?! Mavis raged at herself as she stormed from the church with ever intention of walking the however many miles it was from here to her home. She didn’t want to be modeled after someone else, doing something at the dollar of another person, to be that person’s puppet. No, she had enough of that. Tears streaked down her face all hope lost. She had thought that Father O'Callahan had seen her, that seen that she needed to grow and learn but at a pace that was her own, in a way that was true to who she wanted to be. She didn’t want to be led by yet another leash, collared and controlled. Maybe too much had happened today, too many new things and too many new hopes and dreams.

Either way as the city bus passed by she flagged it down and jumped on happy to not have to walk all the way home.

It started so well, but the Father was learning that perhaps the apple had not fallen quite as far from the tree as he had imagined. Of course, Mavis' mother was not all that she presented in public. And it was in the confessional that he had learned that a heartbeat of a woman, did beat behind the teflon.

It was there that he learned of Mavis' father philandering, and how her mother was left forlorn and wanting. It had progressed, as she confided in the Father, how she was still a vibrant and sexual woman, but instead suffered as her husband sought to enjoy his dark desire with a series of whores and wannabes.

He had helped her, counseled her through a series of private sessions, finally allowing the attractive but surprisingly insecure woman, relax, feel attractive and wanted, and fulfilled. And it had made all the difference. He had actually been shocked when she had turned her daughter over to him, but their time had been a while ago, and he had helped her find some contentment on the side, as women, her mother's age, really weren't what the good Father enjoyed.

The father had wrongly assumed that Mavis had enjoyed the day, their time together, and the woman that began to emerge. He had gone back to his quarters, and was at his sink, shirtless, shaving for his "date" when suddenly Courtney burst in. "She wouldn't say a word to me, what happened? Has she been like this all day?" The Father was just wrapping up, "How long ago did she leave? We need to find her?"

They hustled out, hopping in Courtney's jeep, but after driving for almost ten minutes, it was obvious, that Mavis had somehow gotten away. The bigger question was would she return. They talked as the drove. "I really don't know, she was very happy early, I kept trying to get her to relax, but I have a feeling she needs to be a bit more serious at times?"

Courtney was also upset, "Maybe I laid it on a little thick with the Sir thing?" She looked at Father O'Callahan, "Ya think?" He laughed, "It's okay you were just being playful and I love that about you, and frankly I kind of liked it!" She playfully punched him on the arm. They pulled back into the Cathedral parking lot.

"Why don't you come in, and let's have dinner now? The food is ready and I'm hungry, but I don't think we should do the night we planned." Going inside they had a great dinner, significantly due to Mavis, drank wine, and talked. Courtney told the Father what she could about Mavis, and the family, not knowing some of the inside information he already possessed.

They ended up just watching an old movie, the Godfather, joking about "giving an offer you can't refuse." The attraction was palpable, it always was but this would not end in intimacy, as both felt bad. They wanted Mavis to feel special and realized they had each, in their own way moved to fast.

Courtney left a bit before 10, giving the Father a deep kiss in the darkened shadows of the doorway. "Try to pick her up tomorrow, but if you do, be light and airy, if she wants to talk great, but if not, just let her be. We need to figure out her timeline and what she needs?"

The Father took a long cold shower, he was truly angry at himself, He looked forward to seeing Mavis in the morning, but somehow they needed to talk and he was pretty sure, any progress he though he had made, had somehow become undone, and tomorrow would need to be a fresh start.

Back