For women only

Hi All - bi curious girl in NYC looking to explore her desires in real life. Older women are welcome :) PM if interested!

38 F in MD, married seeking first experience with a woman

I have fantasized about being with a woman for the first time for far longer than I can express. Am considering taking to the next level.

Hi ladies. 28 bi female from Michigan. Ive only ever kissed women before and I've been wanting to do more. Seems like every time I get close to having an encounter the other person backs out or stands me up at the last minute. Message me if serious

This is my first time seeing this thread and I think it’s fantastic. I love chatting with other women on here and have been fortunate enough to have met some great ladies. Would love to continue meeting women on here and I’d love to find a CA lady to have a real life experience with.

This is my first time seeing this thread and I think it’s fantastic. I love chatting with other women on here and have been fortunate enough to have met some great ladies. Would love to continue meeting women on here and I’d love to find a CA lady to have a real life experience with.

What she just said (except for that "first time" part lol)

Back