For Those Who Might Be Wondering Why We're Might Be In Ukraine

So your assertion that they were fine with what they had was incorrect.

Thanks for confirming.
I don't know that he will do it, but it seems logical it might be all he will do. He does have Ukrainian combat elements to his front at present that he is driving westward. It makes sense he would want to drive them into the river or across it and put a geographical barrier between opposing forces. The active battlefield is an ever changing environment.

I don't know that he will do it, but it seems logical it might be all he will do. He does have Ukrainian combat elements to his front at present that he is driving westward. It makes sense he would want to drive them into the river or across it and put a geographical barrier between opposing forces. The active battlefield is an ever changing environment.
Yes, you are now suggesting that they will advance and expand their territory. So probably will stop before Kyiv.

Lmao

Yes, you are now suggesting that they will advance and expand their territory. So probably will stop before Kyiv.

Lmao
If there are no negotiations I think we could see him go after Kharkiv and possibly Odessa both are historically Russian cities. Odessa would allow him to seal up the southern coast and make Ukraine essentially a rump state of Russia.

If there are no negotiations I think we could see him go after Kharkiv and possibly Odessa both are historically Russian cities. Odessa would allow him to seal up the southern coast and make Ukraine essentially a rump state of Russia.
Which was his whole purpose of invading.

But I digress.

Yes you said so before, while also stating he never intended to take over all of Ukraine, even when he attacked Kyiv at the start....

I think Putin has reached his goals, aside from seizing Kharkiv and Odesa. He never wanted to govern all of Ukraine. He only wanted to retake those Russian-speaking provinces to protect the Russian people living there and a settlement for a neutral Ukraine. Maybe you could list his "announced goals" with sources.
Sorry asshole, I don't believe any of your Ukraine bullshit, we all know Putin feeds you money to say what you do, and if SCOTUS rules in favour of the Government on the Murthy v. Missouri case we may even be able to censor you......wouldn't that be fucking fun!!!

This says it clearly for me:

Georgia knows well the story. Moldova will soon. Putin thinks their country was unfairly broken up. Sovereign nations must bend the knee as those in Russia have done.
The fact of the matter is that this is a proxy war between NATO (with the US as the powerhouse) and Russia. Ukraine is merely the sacrificial pawn in the game. I've already mentioned what nearly happened in April 2022, i.e. a peace deal, which Boris Johnson scuppered when clearly acting on Joe Biden's orders, feeding delusions that Ukraine would take on and defeat Russia in the war. That peace deal would have meant Ukraine only losing Crimea (which they lost in 2014) and keeping out of the Donbass Republics areas. Ukraine would have kept the rest of their territory, but now they've lost all the Black Sea coast east of the Dnieper river as Russia slowly advances.

Biden has clearly never heard of how fighting on multiple fronts at the same time brings down empires. Biden is sending unconditional arms/aid to Ukraine and Gaza (while US Congress resistance increases), and has made the electoral aims of himself and Netanyahu incompatible going forward, thus causing the worst US-Israeli tensions in decades. Also, there's the Taiwan situation, yet another front, which for China is a total redline. China says Taiwan is their territory. Remember "Crazy Nancy" and her provocative trip to Taiwan?

The fact of the matter is that this is a proxy war between NATO (with the US as the powerhouse) and Russia. Ukraine is merely the sacrificial pawn in the game. I've already mentioned what nearly happened in April 2022, i.e. a peace deal, which Boris Johnson scuppered when clearly acting on Joe Biden's orders, feeding delusions that Ukraine would take on and defeat Russia in the war. That peace deal would have meant Ukraine only losing Crimea (which they lost in 2014) and keeping out of the Donbass Republics areas. Ukraine would have kept the rest of their territory, but now they've lost all the Black Sea coast east of the Dnieper river as Russia slowly advances.

Biden has clearly never heard of how fighting on multiple fronts at the same time brings down empires. Biden is sending arms/aid to Ukraine and Gaza, and has made the electoral aims of himself and Netanyahu incompatible going forward, thus causing the worst US-Israeli tensions in decades. Also, there's the Taiwan situation, yet another front, which for China is a total redline. China says Taiwan is their territory.
Yes, Taiwan..... Of course.

Btw, the peace deal story continues to be Russian propaganda. Ukraine has denied a peace deal was inevitable, though admits there were discussions

Yes, Taiwan..... Of course.

Btw, the peace deal story continues to be Russian propaganda. Ukraine has denied a peace deal was inevitable, though admits there were discussions
You don't think that Biden, on the foreign policy front, has "fucked things up", to quote Obama?

It's fun to think that you believe Russia held free and fair elections and that their counts are reality. Good job comrade.
What is "free and fair elections". Please define. Bear in mind that something like 30-40% of the US population think that Biden didn't legitimately win the 2020 presidential election.

What is "free and fair elections". Please define. Bear in mind that something like 30-40% of the US population think that Biden didn't legitimately win the 2020 presidential election.
Thinking someone won doesn't actually indicate anything about election integrity.

What I see is big business rich people saying "We have a democracy, as long as you vote for the candidates that we want you to vote for". In that sense, the elections are rigged, which is why Trump's big lie has such resonance in the US population. The best lies are always shrouded in bits of truth.

What I see is big business rich people saying "We have a democracy, as long as you vote for the candidates that we want you to vote for". In that sense, the elections are rigged, which is why Trump's big lie has such resonance in the US population.
How awesome for you 👍

Which one have they told forced you to vote for?

Back