For the love of BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would share this and see if anyone else can relate.
When ur dad thinks ur being a good daughter and visiting him at work... when in reality u just got fucked by his boss. And as ur talking to him u feel his bosses cum start leaking out and soaking ur panties.
Also... his boss has a bbc and likes it rough. Good thing he didn't notice I was walking funny lol

Love It

Oh god! What I want him to do to my wife!! To lock them away in a room together for a night. Just four walls and a big bed. Then he just fucks her brains out all night!!
I would be so hard thinking of my wife telling me, how sore his big black cock made her old white pussy. Then I'd beg to please lets me try licking it, To eat her knowing she had a BBC in her pussy all night.

I would be so hard thinking of my wife telling me, how sore his big black cock made her old white pussy. Then I'd beg to please lets me try licking it, To eat her knowing she had a BBC in her pussy all night.

My wife's first boyfriend, and the first guy to fuck her (she was 18), was black. She said he also fit the BBC stereotypes. But he was a piece of shit that treated her terribly. Her sex with him was nothing memorable. So now I want her to have a real BBC experience. With a mature, unselfish man that knows how to treat and pleasure a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back