Flirty Girl

Wait a second. 20 minute videos? Did i miss something here? I think someone is teasing us. (That's not a complaint BTW). ;)

:eek::eek::eek: Wow! Just...wow. Words are simply not adequate to convey the monumental level of sexiness exuded by such a relatively simple video... Simply amazing.

Video with audio...oh my that was delicious...Anything and everything you've submitted to us has been just wonderful, sexy and FUN!

mmmmmmm *growls* All I can think right now is how tight your pussy would be clamping down and milking when you cum................whimpers:devil:

Aww fun's over? Oh well, hope some enjoyed ;)

Angel, if I get down and beg and kiss your feet (and anywhere else for that matter) would you please....please send me a working link?

I'll give you my soul:D

I'll be your slave for ever more:D

Frigging hell, i'll knit your name out of spaghetti:D

Aww fun's over? Oh well, hope some enjoyed ;)

Awwwwwwww !!!!!!!! Well either it didn't work for me or it had already been removed. They do they to mine alot. Judging from the reactions from your loyal fans. I'll never stop kicking myself for missing that. You are a true treasure Angel!!!!!

Awwwwwwww !!!!!!!! Well either it didn't work for me or it had already been removed. They do they to mine alot. Judging from the reactions from your loyal fans. I'll never stop kicking myself for missing that. You are a true treasure Angel!!!!!

Sofiredog, do me a favour, beg with me please!!!!!

Well i guess i was one of the lucky ones.

For those that missed. Angel came so hard and was so vocal she was barely able to hold onto her vibrator. Very intense release. It's etched into my memory.

I appreciate that Red. I really needed that image etched into my head like that. Maybe we could work out s little deal Angel. Pm me with your terms and find out just how desperate I am to see you playing with that gorgeous body. I meant that Incredibly Gorgeous body!!!!!!!

Back