My first time with a man boy was a very mixed experience shame pure pleasure i was very young and he was about the same age as me we were friends and I went on holiday with him and is family to butlins we were sharing a bed and when we were both lying there he started to talk about his sister and how he'd been wanking off over her panties and how he flashed his cock at her he then pulled out a pair of silky knickers and said he had pinched them just before we went to bed he told me to sniff them cos you could smell her pussy by now I was getting a hard on and took the panties and took some deep sniffs his sisters aroma just smelt amazing and I was wanking furiously so was Jimmy next to me he kept on telling me how he had seen her naked and how hairy her pussy was he said he was going to fuck her the next time she was drunk and how he had fingered her when she came home pissed he then asked me if I needed a hand to cum but I was allready cumming I spunked up all up my chest and there was a lot Jimmy got up and got me some toilet roll and he started to clean my chest he was still hard and I watched as he wanked off he asked me had I ever tasted spunk before I told him no he then took a big glob of my spunk and licked his fingers and swalled it all