First batch

I've yet to get any complaints about the thickness of my cock.... ;)

I'd love to reach around and cup your breasts as we were moving back and forth together and tease your nipples with the palms of my hands before I let my fingertips trap your hardening nipples between them and softly pulled and twisted them while grinding into your wetness... ;)

Every nipple pinch would make my pussy tingle and ooze cum lubing me up so your thickness filled me. I would be so happy to lick your cock clean after you cum in me all our juices mixed together would taste so good. Mmm then I might need you to fuck me again after that :)

Every nipple pinch would make my pussy tingle and ooze cum lubing me up so your thickness filled me. I would be so happy to lick your cock clean after you cum in me all our juices mixed together would taste so good. Mmm then I might need you to fuck me again after that :)

Having you suck me clean would have me hard and ready to fuck you again...but only if I *HAD* to.... ;)

Having you suck me clean would have me hard and ready to fuck you again...but only if I *HAD* to.... ;)

Mmm you would HAve to because I would need it again ;) I love getting filled with cum, oozing out of me and dripping down my leg.

My favorites are the pics of you covered in cum. Makes me want to lick you clean. All are sexy, you have a fantastic body!!

I would pull those panties to one slide and give that ass a good pounding and when done turn you round a shoot my load all over those big lovely tits.

Mmm you would HAve to because I would need it again ;) I love getting filled with cum, oozing out of me and dripping down my leg.

I think we could manage that... ;)

It would be all I could do to *not* fill you up so that you leaked all over the place....so much so that I'd have to massage it into your legs and take some to caress it into your breasts and over your nipples to make them hard and sticky again.... :devil:

Merry christmas!

Attachments

• s-santaslut2.jpg
    s-santaslut2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 789
  • s-hotwife.jpg
    s-hotwife.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 744
  • s-bewbs.jpg
    s-bewbs.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 665
  • s-santafeet.jpg
    s-santafeet.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 682
I'm pulling those panties to the side. Tracing the inside of your thigh and your lips with the had head of my cock. You can feel my pre cum moistening your lips as I enter you. Slow, throbbing movements as I slide in and out of you. Getting us both near the point of climax until I pull out. I want more, we must slow down.

Would love to help you both out - I love licking a lady until she cums several times.

Real fucking hot love the thought of fucking you in front of hubby then making him fuck your cum
filled cunt then making him clean it up so I could do you again:devil:

Enjoy the Christmas present. It has breast ass and toes Just missing a juicy pussy that is covered.
Hope santa gave you a nice present and maybe more than one cock

Merry christmas!

Mmmm...would love to bend her over that couch and slide those panties to the side and push inside her slowly until I was all the way inside and could feel her squeezing my shaft while I started to move back and forth.....

Back