finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I am just too excited with all the sexiness or I have Attention Deficit Disorder! I keep leaving stories unfinished here.

I was shopping a bit this morning and had to try on a few corsets, I just can't stay away! LOL.

I sort of like the look of this one with jeans, I would need to unhook the garter straps, and add a little jacket. But could be a fun outfit!

xx

That would be a perfect outfit for a sexy lady like you!

Either I am just too excited with all the sexiness or I have Attention Deficit Disorder! I keep leaving stories unfinished here.

I was shopping a bit this morning and had to try on a few corsets, I just can't stay away! LOL.

I sort of like the look of this one with jeans, I would need to unhook the garter straps, and add a little jacket. But could be a fun outfit!

xx
God Damn your killing me here

xx

I just LOVE how that corset looks on you!! You are absolutely GORGEOUS, and it just enhances that beauty!! I would LOVE to have you on my arm for a night on the town. All of the other guys would be SO jealous!!

12 x :rose:
100 x :kiss:

attachment.php

I just LOVE how that corset looks on you!! You are absolutely GORGEOUS, and it just enhances that beauty!! I would LOVE to have you on my arm for a night on the town. All of the other guys would be SO jealous!!

12 x :rose:
100 x :kiss:

attachment.php
Good bmorning beautiful!

I'd only recommend panties if you intend to leave them in someone's pocket ;)

Lovely thread. :) *hugs*

I couldn't agree with More SoThings .. Great Minds Think Alike ;)

You look Lovely in that Corset playm0mum !!!! Happy TGIF ;) .. The Garter Straps are to hold up some Sexy Hose and with some Panties - Crotchless of couse ... Pure Sexy and Erotic ... :devil:

attachment.php

You wouldn't if I slipped my hand in there I hope ? .. :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ..... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

xx

xx

Ya, the corset is lovely, but those long lean legs in jeans ... way more than wonderful.

Sort of?

xx

You only "sort of" like this look with jeans? Well, I personally like it rather more than "sort of!". :D
You're right, this corset with jeans and a jacket - maybe a short Bolero jacket, or something in velvet - would be a great going-out outfit. I'd sure take you out and show you off, anyway!

(Of course, I'd take you out and show you off if you were wearing flannel pajamas and bunny slippers. Because you could make even THAT look drop-dead sexy.)

Follow up

...A picture I took the other night on our way out. Was I wearing panties or not?
There may be an after shot...

I loved reading all your answers! You, ladies and gentlemen are so much fun. I am enjoying this way too much ;)

Attachments

• Panties Verdict 1.jpg
    Panties Verdict 1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,432
  • Panties Verdict 2.jpg
    Panties Verdict 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,416
  • Panties Verdict 3.jpg
    Panties Verdict 3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,484
...A picture I took the other night on our way out. Was I wearing panties or not?

I loved reading all your answers! You, ladies and gentlemen are so much fun. I am enjoying this way too much ;)

Oh my, baby. So sexy. Love it. I think you left the panties off! :D

WOWSERS!!

Yummy

Like it

xx

T'es vraiment une beautee cherie!
:rose:

oh my...

As I had hoped it would be....there is a view a man could live with quite easily.
Could only be better if it were my hand there..just for starters. We can work on other parts as we go.
Love that top too btw. Awesome colours.

PlayM0mMum-And so are we sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmeremmer - dam girl - you got my heart racing :p you wee minx :) :) love the colours love the hidden gem :p

My favorite way to go out... :D

*droolssssss* omfg! talk about tasty!....i could kiss and lick your sweet spot till my tongue falls off!!!! absolutely delicious. you know everytime i see you post i get tingly all over cause i know its gonna be awesome :D :kiss::kiss: :rose:x12

attachment.php

this here is simply a profoundly fucking hot photo. Love the playfulness of it. Quite the turn on.

i bet you are just as sweet on the inside as you are on the outside.............

If you think you are enjoying it....so are we..

All I can manage to say is WOW!!!!!! Completely and utterly amazing!!! Blown away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back