finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Play 3

Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!

Last edited:
So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.

I can't decide what would be better, waking up with you or showering with you. Guess I would have to do both. Thank you for sharing your sexiness.

Re Morning play: Thank you for sharing your sexy ritual. Maybe you just need someone there to capture your lovely play for you to see too...

Have a wonderful day! Mine started out fantastic thanks to you!!!
:rose::devil::kiss:

HolyShit!

Nervous but giddy!
attachment.php

Hot As!

Needed two hands after this shot, sorry... No more pictures!

You raised your legs and spread them and I ducked under to let them rest on my shoulders while I wrapped my arms around your thighs. My face was no more than inches away from your trimmed, wet pussy and you hoped I liked what I smelled and saw.

You watched as I lowered my face to your crotch and you quivered in joy when you felt my tongue licking the insides of one thigh and then the other. You were even more thrilled when that same giver of delights started up your crotch and you knew I was lapping up all the juices you had been producing....

Pic 3 is simply stunning! I would love to spend a lot of time with your perfect thighs keeping my ears warm!

So many mornings I wake up with 'Morning Dew', well every morning actually. I always wake up aroused and before even opening my eyes, my hands feel their way around my curves and down between my legs. The warmth is so inviting and the tingling is almost impossible to ignore.

I usually only caress for a short time in bed and then finish my morning ritual in the shower. I have a wonderful shower puff with a tiny vibe sewn inside. The powerful little motor combined with a minty tingly body wash and the warm water make a perfect way to start the day.

A little fantasy and climax in the shower are most common but on this morning I didn't feel the real pull to play until I was getting dressed. Perhaps it was because I was watching myself put on my bra or maybe it was the way the water dripped from my hair down my chest but once the arousal began, I had to pleasure myself before beginning my day.

Your photos alone are so arousing, adding your descriptions makes your images so much more immediate and powerful. You really know how to excite the biggest sex organ: the mind.:rose:

Good morning! Love the 'morning dew' photos! Hard to get the pics, or the idea,
out of my mind!

You, my beautiful friend, really know how to start a day . First letting you take play and second, creating to ultimate scene that we can actually think we are there watching you and getting ourselves off.. :kiss:

I posted this awhile ago but am cancelling my dropbox subscription so for anyone who might like to hear my favourite song in the shower here it is again.

Shower Clip

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shower.jpg
    Shower.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,529
Last edited:
I posted this awhile ago but am cancelling my dropbox subscription so for anyone who might like to hear my favourite song in the shower here it is again.

Shower Clip

attachment.php

Oh my goodness! I love this! and you remind me to dig back in your thread and find the wonderful clip you did with that Rhye song "Open." I hope you give us a little time to revel in the wonders of you before cancelling your Dropbox.

thank you, thank you, thank you for all your share :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Shower Clip

attachment.php

You are absolutely amazing! And I love Beth Hart as well! I hope she'll be touring Denmark again soon.

Thank you Murmurmara, I forgot about Stay Open. Here is that little video as well.
XO

Stay Open

Last edited:

Shower Clip

attachment.php
Well hot damn!! Busted my comment cherry and I will definitely not be forgetting it anytime soon. New to the boards, and it will take me a while to 'work' my way through every single of your 184 pages, but I'm very much looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back