finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bit of a plan, to at one point this summer take some photos with dark jeans and a white button up shirt. Apparently patience is not a strong virtue of mine! One reason I crave the tease so much and love it when someone else is in control of my orgasm.
And that is bad how?????

I had a bit of a plan, to at one point this summer take some photos with dark jeans and a white button up shirt. Apparently patience is not a strong virtue of mine! One reason I crave the tease so much, and love it when someone else is in control of my orgasm. I am forced to be patient and not only does it make my body go crazy with sensations, the mind part is equally arousing.
Hot pics ! But keep your hands out of those panties until you get permission to touch yourself ! :devil:

I had a bit of a plan, to at one point this summer take some photos with dark jeans and a white button up shirt. Apparently patience is not a strong virtue of mine! One reason I crave the tease so much, and love it when someone else is in control of my orgasm. I am forced to be patient and not only does it make my body go crazy with sensations, the mind part is equally arousing.

apparently it's not my strong suit either. i should have read to the end of the narrative. oh god

I agree no hand inside panties! Only over them.. and you know why, I'm sure... ;)

What?! Are you wearing a shirt? I don't see it!! I only see pure naked beauty!

I would love to control your orgasm. But when you're this sexy, how am I going to control myself while controlling your orgasm? It would be very difficult. But for you, I will do it. :rose:

It's hot here.. and you're making it hotter with the shirt pics. Shirt8 is my fave.. so far ;)

What can I say? I love these pics...

Want someone to control your orgasm?

I've been away too long but coming back only makes me appreciate what there is here.
I'm like a thirsty man come in from the desert, drinking up greedily...such a treat to see you again.

Better and better and better and better. You look gooder than good. Mmmmm ...

Hey there sexy Girl!! Just wanted to pop in and give you a :kiss: :kiss:

Love the shirt pics!!

I hope all is well! Have a great weekend!

attachment.php

Hot pics ! But keep your hands out of those panties until you get permission to touch yourself ! :devil:

I agree no hand inside panties! Only over them.. and you know why, I'm sure... ;)

I disagree! I love hand in panty pics. The tease of a woman about to pleasure herself is very erotic to me.
attachment.php

It is late and I was putting laundry away before bed. I was thinking of wearing this shirt tomorrow so pulled it out to see if it needed an iron and well...as I tend to do, I got distracted. There may be a few days of these pics, I took too many and I can't decide which one I like best.

By the looks of the pictures, NO the shirt doesn't need ironing. Your luscious body has already gotten all the wrinkles out! You have also gotten all the wrinkles out of me!! :devil: ;)

Thanks, now what to do with myself??:D

You my dear are Equally Arousing too! Love the nipple shot inside the shirt, nearly came from the ass shot and you touching your pussy through your panties. Are you trying to give me a HARD attack or something?? :rose:

I would love to be in control of your orgasms! I don't think I'd let you stop!!!

Erotic and sensual pics! so beautiful

I promise this is the last of the shirt series! I just had so much fun and love the look of the open shirt.

I have all sorts of fantasies involving button up shirts. One being to have it ripped open passionately in the heat of the moment, the carnal lust taking over. Another to be teased and have it opened excruciatingly slowly. I would no doubt squirm and wiggle and try and help unbutton but I am told to keep still.

mmm, now my mind is playing them over in my head.

Attachments

• Shirt 9.jpg
    Shirt 9.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Shirt 10.jpg
    Shirt 10.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 806
  • Shirt 11.jpg
    Shirt 11.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 947
I promise this is the last of the shirt series! I just had so much fun and love the look of the open shirt.

I have all sorts of fantasies involving button up shirts. One being to have it ripped open passionately in the heat of the moment, the carnal lust taking over. Another to be teased and have it opened excruciatingly slowly. I would no doubt squirm and wiggle and try and help unbutton but I am told to keep still.

HOLY SHIT! my god you have a beautiful butt!... but when i got to the sexy sexy breast just peeking out...i raised the desk just saying!...thank you beautiful for starting my sat off with a bang:rose::kiss::heart:

Mmm...what a coincidence. I fantasize about you in a button down shirt as well. :rose:

Hmmm....my mind is playing too now!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back