Finding Answers to Life's Little Problems (closed to notworthmentioning69)

"Well I'm Sorry!" Miranda blushed at her mis-understanding.

She took another mouthful of the spaghetti in the cream sauce, and licked the residual cream of her lower lip and sipped her win..

"Well all students are financially struggling, and compared to some I am better off, at last all my tuition fees and main expenses are covered by student loans and parental, family support. But it is a family policy that all those who attend further education should pay for their living expenses, food, clothes etc.."

Miranda sighed as she reached for th stem of her glass and took another sip...

"My bank balance is always in positive numbers just...!" After a sigh she continued "But my credit card is over £2,000 being able to pay that would be a great help."

She took another mouthful, wondering why he was showing such interest in her financial affairs. She didn't mind though, guess it was a way to whinge to some one, she wouldn't be able to comment about that to her parents as they were being already generous. It was her clothes, and lingerie addiction together with boots hat caused her credit card debt. She had stopped being so impulsive, but still had the deb to manage.

She smiled as she looked up meeting his eyes briefly....

Back