Finally ready

Which would you all like to see in my next post?

• more of my panties

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • my tits (let me know specifics in the comments!)

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • my ass

Votes: 103 45.6%
  • anything else? put it in the comments

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Can you cum just from having those beautiful nipples sucked on?

attachment.php
I am in. Love your pictures Nikki

Hi Nikki, you are just gorgeous! Beautiful lips and breasts! I can't wait to see more. I cant stop thinking about sucking on your hard nipples. Tease me as much as you want, but be careful you might just get me off. :heart:

Damn, those tits and lips! Yum! :devil:

I agree you are very sensual. My wife is like you and enjoys being an exhibitionist as you. I learned early in our marriage that she got very horny showing off and being shown. I think you will enjoy the experiences to come as well with your partner.

They love to be sucked on :kiss: When my boyfriend sucks and licks them they get hard and stand straight up... :devil:

And they look so good when you uncover them and let them stick out. They obviously don't want to be hidden. :)

Thank you, incredible photos. You are very sexy and have very seductive lips. Can't wait for more

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Can you cum just from having those beautiful nipples sucked on?

Absolutely they are very sensitive :rose:

Hi Nikki, you are just gorgeous! Beautiful lips and breasts! I can't wait to see more. I cant stop thinking about sucking on your hard nipples. Tease me as much as you want, but be careful you might just get me off. :heart:

Nothing wrong with that ;)

They are certainly starting to become harder. Get the clamps on them and see the difference.

Would you like to do the honor of putting them on? :kiss:

Wow I'd love to use nipple suction devices on those beautiful nips and then when they are sensitive, roll them between my lips and tongue, switching between breasts and letting the cool air chill your wet exposed tits

Would you like to do the honor of putting them on? :kiss:

Yes, try and stop me. Have them chained together so that a single movement on the chain stimulates both nipples at the same time. That leaves one hand free to attach the third chain linked clamp a little lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back