Female Athletes for Ladies and Lesbians

Allison Stokke was 17 when this photo was taken.

Not a good start to your thread....

Since this guy not only decided to post in our thread named, ",,, for Ladies and Lesbians", plus wirh his contemptuous wording, IMO our brief PM exchange didn't go good.

I also contacted my moderator, and said she removed several other images made by others of girls who looked like they were young.

Ladies and Lesbians, myself included, please be careful selecting the photos we post

Appreciate you participating, also your extra effort with this issue
Come_Hither

Three-time Olympic gold medalist Beach volleyball player Kerri Walsh Jenning

10958094_web1_Walsh-Jennings-Plans-Volleyball.jpg

Since this guy not only decided to post in our thread named, ",,, for Ladies and Lesbians", plus wirh his contemptuous wording, IMO our brief PM exchange didn't go good.

I also contacted my moderator, and said she removed several other images made by others of girls who looked like they were young.

Ladies and Lesbians, myself included, please be careful selecting the photos we post

Appreciate you participating, also your extra effort with this issue
Come_Hither
The rules are the rules, but it is rather sad that you can't appreciate the athletic abilities of a seventeen year old athlete, but you can when she is a tad older.
Looking at the history of that photo, it seems it was taken and published in good faith, but later misappropriated and became a tawdry meme on a blog mainly aimed at young men. Neither Ladies nor Lesbians seem to have been part of that demographic. It was heartening to read that the athlete later used her unwanted notoriety in a positive way to promote and explain her sport.
Speaking personally, an annoying trope of trans fiction is the sexist suggestion that a person goes from say a footballer to a cheerleader, or a CEO to a secretary as a natural consequence as they transition mtf. Furthermore, in some gay discussion forums, I can assure you that I have regularly read the most disgusting rascist and sexist remarks about the Williams sisters, both Venus and Serena.
Something about female athleticism triggers certain men, that is their hangup. It need not be ours.

The rules are the rules, but it is rather sad that you can't appreciate the athletic abilities of a seventeen year old athlete, but you can when she is a tad older. - I agree with you. Also repeatedly experienced and observed a photo or comment posted, then be twisted to underage girls.

Something about female athleticism triggers certain men, that is their hangup. It need not be ours. - has nothing to do with female athletes. Sadly it is not uncommon for some guys to go in our threads and post their fetish or what they like.

I want to reiterate: I believe the majority of guys respect not only the women that participate in our threads, also the threads. However some guys post in our threads creating an issue or causing a problem.

Back