Feeling a Little Bored

Wow! Your thread is filled with such amazing photos of such a luscious woman. Thanks for sharing so much of your sexy self, you certainly have erotic thoughts dancing around my head. :D

Wow! Your thread is filled with such amazing photos of such a luscious woman. Thanks for sharing so much of your sexy self, you certainly have erotic thoughts dancing around my head. :D

Mmmmmm....good. I am to please. Well and to be pleased. :)

Mmmmmm....good. I am to please. Well and to be pleased. :)

Well you certainly would be fun to please. I can't help imagining you with your corset, some clover nipple clamps attached, the chain in your mouth. What a great start to the evening...

Well you certainly would be fun to please. I can't help imagining you with your corset, some clover nipple clamps attached, the chain in your mouth. What a great start to the evening...

That certainly would be the start to a great evening!!

It was a busy day and I'm kinda tired, so no plans. Just sitting on the couch watching TV. Waiting for the snow to start.

Well that sounds like the perfect evening to share. Something warm to drink, something good on the tv, a big throw over us, and the anticipation of being snowed in. Sound a bit innocent doesn't it?

Well that sounds like the perfect evening to share. Something warm to drink, something good on the tv, a big throw over us, and the anticipation of being snowed in. Sound a bit innocent doesn't it?

That does sound like a good evening. Sounds innocent, but I know better. ;)

That does sound like a good evening. Sounds innocent, but I know better. ;)

A little nuzzle at the neck, a tweak of a nipple, your legs spread, fingers explore, and soon what's on the TV doesn't matter. Gosh, just thinking about your beautiful body in my arms on the couch makes my blood boil... :devil:

A little nuzzle at the neck, a tweak of a nipple, your legs spread, fingers explore, and soon what's on the TV doesn't matter. Gosh, just thinking about your beautiful body in my arms on the couch makes my blood boil... :devil:

Mmmm...well that definitely sounds appealing now! I'm getting a little warm as well. ;)

Mmmm...well that definitely sounds appealing now! I'm getting a little warm as well. ;)

As my lips trail soft kisses on your neck, your head would lean back against my shoulder, tickling me with your silky hair. Your hands would move down to my legs and hold on, your grip tight, as I continued to tease you. A soft whimper would escape your lips as all pretense of TV watching evaporated. My hands wrap around your belly, grabbing you, pulling you against me as my hardness throbs against your back...

As my lips trail soft kisses on your neck, your head would lean back against my shoulder, tickling me with your silky hair. Your hands would move down to my legs and hold on, your grip tight, as I continued to tease you. A soft whimper would escape your lips as all pretense of TV watching evaporated. My hands wrap around your belly, grabbing you, pulling you against me as my hardness throbs against your back...

Oh my. Every thought just evaporated from my head...

Oh my. Every thought just evaporated from my head...

My hands slide up your belly to your heavy breasts as my teeth dig into your neck. You jump in my grasp, your hands digging into my thighs as your mind assimilates the pain. In a moment it passes and you relax, your body melting against me. I rake my teeth over you sensitive skin as my fingers find your nipples. It's not too hard of a task as they are hard and poking through the thin fabric of your bra. Using my nails, I pinch them hard, and you rock your head against me, pulling your flesh from my lips and getting your hair trapped in my beard. I continue to pull, and you throw your head harder against me causing your glasses to go catywampus on your face. Neither of us cares since we are both too involved in your pain and pleasure...

Should I continue?

Well, it's snowing and blowing here today. Anyone want to cuddle up on the couh with some hot chocolate?

Just a couple pics for you all tonight.

Attachments

• Chair 11 BW.JPG
    Chair 11 BW.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 100
  • Chair 11.jpg
    Chair 11.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Chair 12 BW.JPG
    Chair 12 BW.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Chair 12.jpg
    Chair 12.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 111
Well, it's snowing and blowing here today. Anyone want to cuddle up on the couh with some hot chocolate?

Hot chocolate? I'm thinking about something hot... ;) Maybe tie you to the bed, drizzle some hot fudge sauce over your exquisite form and then lick you clean, slowly, teasingly...

O baby dressed like that we would be on the couch.....floor.....chair :D

Hot chocolate? I'm thinking about something hot... ;) Maybe tie you to the bed, drizzle some hot fudge sauce over your exquisite form and then lick you clean, slowly, teasingly...

Well, that would certainly warm me up!

O baby dressed like that we would be on the couch.....floor.....chair :D

Sounds like that amount of activity would keep me warm as well!!

I stayed home today. I had a terrible migraine this morning. Feeling better this afternoon so I'm posting a few more pics for you all. I hope you're doing well today!!

Attachments

• Chair 13 BW.JPG
    Chair 13 BW.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Chair 13.JPG
    Chair 13.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Chair 14 BW.JPG
    Chair 14 BW.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Chair 14.JPG
    Chair 14.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 66
I stayed home today. I had a terrible migraine this morning. Feeling better this afternoon so I'm posting a few more pics for you all. I hope you're doing well today!!
I'd be doing better if I were sitting in that chair with you riding my throbbing cock

Back