Feeding the insatiable beast.

Love all of them, super turn-on. Though now I want to see that jacket on without the tee underneath...

You know... I thought about doing that, but then my brain did a little of this:

"Jacket without the shirt.... is that sexy? Hard to say, has anyone ever seen such a thing? Should anyone see such a thing? Probably not, it'd be weird."

I guess the ol' brain turned out to be wrong-o.

What can I say that I have not said before.? But once again I m drooling all over you.
I Know you for years now, and you sexy one, are getting more and more and more sexy with every single picture you take / post.
Please never stop sharing.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Emmy, you're the best! It's a treat every time I read one of your comments here! You've always got the nicest things to say, I'm happy to give you more to look at!

You would sell a lot of underwear

American Eagle / Aerie has been selling women's undwear with un-retouched photos... by all accounts, selling a lot of it! Maybe I should take some pictures of myself on the beach in my American Eagle trunks and send them in!

I had almost forgotten that I didn't post all the pics until I started looking for something specific for someone awesome... :D

Last edited:
I had almost forgotten that I didn't post all the pics until I started looking for something specific for someone awesome... :D

Amazing! I love the depth of these.........and those back dimples.

You should be a model, seriously.

The second one would have to be my fave. There's something about it that just screams out HOT! But then again, your pics always excite me.

Amazing! I love the depth of these.........and those back dimples.

You should be a model, seriously.

Thanks Talikat! And a model? That'd be nice. I'd really enjoy that, but there's a pretty good chance I haven't got the look for it.

The second one would have to be my fave. There's something about it that just screams out HOT! But then again, your pics always excite me.

I like excitement! The second pic is pretty good, as I go back through I'm finding myself surprised by how many good ones I didn't post yet!

Hands in the pants. .unf unf....hands in the pants...woo hoo...

*twirl twist sing*
Don't mind me ...just doing a happy dance

I love your photography...amazing photos as usual...of an amazing subject of course :D ;)

I love your photography...amazing photos as usual...of an amazing subject of course :D ;)

Well thanks! If there's one thing I like better than positive comments on my look, it's positive comments on my photography! :)

Talk to me. Sony Rx100. Considering it for my purse carry.

Yes. That's a gem of a purse carry. Big sensor, and all the features anyone could want. Makes me wonder why I don't have one already........ I've been falling madly in love with Fuji lately, they've got an x30 that makes me a little giddy, but it's a little less of a pocket toy and a little more of a piece of retro styled neck candy. But Fuji quality..... oh man. That's what turns me on. ;)

Yes. That's a gem of a purse carry. Big sensor, and all the features anyone could want. Makes me wonder why I don't have one already........ I've been falling madly in love with Fuji lately, they've got an x30 that makes me a little giddy, but it's a little less of a pocket toy and a little more of a piece of retro styled neck candy. But Fuji quality..... oh man. That's what turns me on. ;)

Ugh. I've been looking at the Fuji, too. I really want something stellar for my purse and absolutely hate carrying the NikonD90 around. The lenses, filters, batteries...it's just a lot. I want something compact but with hella power. I just don't know if wanna fork over 11/2k for it. I mean, I will, but that's a pricey thing to carry about in my purse. Make sense?

Ugh. I've been looking at the Fuji, too. I really want something stellar for my purse and absolutely hate carrying the NikonD90 around. The lenses, filters, batteries...it's just a lot. I want something compact but with hella power. I just don't know if wanna fork over 11/2k for it. I mean, I will, but that's a pricey thing to carry about in my purse. Make sense?

Makes perfect sense! The sensor on the RX100 is bigger, and the camera is smaller.... hard to say no! Camera size is the entire reason I went mirrorless, if it's too big that you don't want to carry it around, you miss out on some excellent photos.

I like excitement! The second pic is pretty good, as I go back through I'm finding myself surprised by how many good ones I didn't post yet!

I think you should post all your good ones... Just more pics for me to admire

Work for what? Making us drool?

Yep.

Check.

Work for uploading
I posted randomly as I edited ones I liked, so I really want sure which had and hasn't been posted yet. But drool is good, too! I'll get some napkins for you and you can do so to your heart's content.

Back