Feeding the insatiable beast.

Hooray!!! So good to see you again and with my favorite photo of you!!

Makes me bump my nose on the screen every time!!

Hi talikat! Now I'm getting this vision of your screen with noseprints on it.... :D Good to see you, too. Glad I could scrounge up a favourite!

Hi talikat! Now I'm getting this vision of your screen with noseprints on it.... :D Good to see you, too. Glad I could scrounge up a favourite!

Well it's super clean because of you making me wipe it off!

Thanks Lovely! Glad to be back. Now just to get more pictures... ;)

You are welcome, your pics were missed, but more than that you were missed! Your thoughtful comments, your support of your fellow Litlandians, and your delightful wit. To have your pics back will be good, but having you back is the best.

A happy and wonderful 2015 to you!

Well it's about damn time my sexy friend. :kiss:

Looking forward to hearing about your break and the holidays and family.

Any new photography equipment to show off for us?

:heart:

Lit feels a little more right with you here.

Well it's about damn time my sexy friend. :kiss:

Looking forward to hearing about your break and the holidays and family.

Any new photography equipment to show off for us?

:heart:

Lit feels a little more right with you here.

I'm so happy you're here. We go so far back, I can't imagine my return would be long lived if it weren't for you here. I hope you've been well, we need to catch up. Maybe over some wine!:heart:

I have no new photo equipment, but that's alright. Same old stuff still gets the job done.

If you're here, it must be photo time. If there ends up being a favourite, I'll post it in the "hands in pants" thread. ;)

Last edited:
Awww, Q! You're back. ^_^

I am! Nice to see you're still here!

Late to the party, but so glad I'm here!! :kiss::kiss: Q!

Never late. It's not really a party until you get here anyway.

You beast :kiss:
Nice you are around..again! :D

Hi mia, thanks very much. Hopefully I can find something sexy to show you ;)

You are welcome, your pics were missed, but more than that you were missed! Your thoughtful comments, your support of your fellow Litlandians, and your delightful wit. To have your pics back will be good, but having you back is the best.

haha I like Litlandians! Thanks for the kind words, nice to know I'm not just eyecandy (although I don't mind being that, either)...

A happy and wonderful 2015 to you!

Well it's super clean because of you making me wipe it off!

Just one of the many benefits of visiting this thread.... clean monitors!

Yay!!! :) we've sooo missed you! :) :kiss: :kiss:

I like you in purple! Hi, thanks for the warm welcome back:)

I'm so happy you're here. We go so far back, I can't imagine my return would be long lived if it weren't for you here. I hope you've been well, we need to catch up. Maybe over some wine!:heart:

I have no new photo equipment, but that's alright. Same old stuff still gets the job done.

If you're here, it must be photo time. If there ends up being a favourite, I'll post it in the "hands in pants" thread. ;)

*cheers* New offerings just in time to quell the restless natives!

They are all lovely. My favorites would be 1-love the glimpse of your face and 5-the angle of your body to the camera lets the shadows play on your skin nicely. :rose:

First of all I'm going to hold you to that wine date. ;)

Second... We have to choose? 5 is epically sexy but 4's my fave because of your mouth being open... I can think of places you could put it. :p

Gorgeous.... Excuse me while I replace your hands with mine.... :kiss:

The last one, good lord!! They're all good, but that one ...mmmmmmm :devil:

Pic1, You give such good face-tease. Your lips. I want them. On mine.
Pic2, The shadow along your hip. I want to lick it. Yum!
Pic3, Your hand needs to employ the use of the buddy system when boxer diving. My hand volunteers!
Pic4, I’m with AJ, this is my fave (if you’re really making me choose).
I love your shoulders in this one. And what she said, your mouth.
Pic5, Ummmm…. you had me at Pic1, but I’m definitely all yours now.

Nice work, you!!!! :devil::heart::kiss:

*A* favourite?...post them *all* in that thread!!

I love the new set! I think my favorite is the second one. I love the composition, textures of your clothes and the background, the shadows and your smooth skin, and especially the hair on your chin, forearm, and peeking out of your undies. Hot! :devil::heart::kiss:

I don't suppose you would post in my new forearm thread, pretty please? :D

I just love your pictures. :) especially that last one :D

My god, you are sexy! :kiss:

*cheers* New offerings just in time to quell the restless natives!

They are all lovely. My favorites would be 1-love the glimpse of your face and 5-the angle of your body to the camera lets the shadows play on your skin nicely. :rose:

OH yeah, #1.... I am getting lax in my cropping! Oops, glad it's being enjoyed, though.

First of all I'm going to hold you to that wine date. ;)

Second... We have to choose? 5 is epically sexy but 4's my fave because of your mouth being open... I can think of places you could put it. p

Thank AJ, I am thinking we have the same places in mind!

Gorgeous.... Excuse me while I replace your hands with mine.... :kiss:

That's just a damn good idea (and would make for some hot photos too!). Let's do it!!

The last one, good lord!! They're all good, but that one ...mmmmmmm :devil:

Haha I like that. This is making me start to feel like I should spend more time topless!

Pic1, You give such good face-tease. Your lips. I want them. On mine.
Pic2, The shadow along your hip. I want to lick it. Yum!
Pic3, Your hand needs to employ the use of the buddy system when boxer diving. My hand volunteers!
Pic4, I’m with AJ, this is my fave (if you’re really making me choose).
I love your shoulders in this one. And what she said, your mouth.
Pic5, Ummmm…. you had me at Pic1, but I’m definitely all yours now.

Nice work, you!!!! :kiss:

This makes me glad I posted them all. I thought they all looked the same, but clearly I know not.

*A* favourite?...post them *all* in that thread!!

All? Nah, that's like some sort of hand shoving Q overload, isn't it? No?

I love the new set! I think my favorite is the second one. I love the composition, textures of your clothes and the background, the shadows and your smooth skin, and especially the hair on your chin, forearm, and peeking out of your undies. Hot! t::kiss:

I don't suppose you would post in my new forearm thread, pretty please? :D

Yeah, I could put my arms there. Thanks for the kind words, feeling pretty good aboutthe pics now!

I just love your pictures. :) especially that last one :D

Thanks sexy, I like to think we'd make a good team.

My god, you are sexy! :kiss:

XSB!! Hi, I think you're sexy, too. You should send me a long and detailed message about everything.

New rule... If you post you have to put up a pic... I know you have lots of old ones!!

After depriving us of our Q fix, you owe us! Right ladies??

they are All wonderful, but this...

attachment.php

is my favorite! scrumptious... now will you please share it in the Hands thread?
please... :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

New rule... If you post you have to put up a pic... I know you have lots of old ones!!

After depriving us of our Q fix, you owe us! Right ladies??

right, AJ! I completely agree.
after all, Q, you named your thread "feeding the insatiable beast"
the crowd called out for More!!!

*whimpering sigh* oooohhhhhhhh :) :)

I sooo love your beautiful B&W's :heart: youre sooooo sexy!

Eye candy appreciated. I do have a sweet tooth.....

Back