Favorite sex toys?

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Over the years, I have shelled out a lot of money on toys. Some of them turned out to be quite comical. Some didn't work at all like they were supposed to. Some were mildly stimulating but left me wanting. Some were the wrong size or shape and just didn't quite do it for me.

And the best ones? Not even sex toys at all.

Many years ago, I had arm pain that I thought was the start of carpal tunnel syndrome. It likely was but I learned how to deal with it. I did buy a massager to try that I thought would help. Can't remember the brand now but over the years I have had similar ones from Sunbeam, Homedic and Panasonic. All were the "easy reach" style with a long arm that you could expand or make shorter and all had a bend in the handle. And the heads were a certain shape.

So there I was upstairs, using the massager after doing an intense workout. My then BF and his guy friend were downstairs. I quickly realized that the massager only irritated my arm. I did try it on my back as that was what it was designed for. And then? I accidentally dropped it in my lap and...oh...oh...oh! What's this? Oh yeah. I quickly brought myself to orgasm. Then another and another and so on. I don't know if the guys could tell or not but I was certainly thrashing about on the bed and moaning!

The last one that I had was a Panasonic Easy Reach. Alas those are no longer being made and nothing similar is. Not sure why. I used them so much that I wore them out. And I liked to use them on my bare pussy which likely wore them out faster due to all the wetness. But the design was such that I could use the almost tongue-like protrusion on one end to insert into me. This struck right where my G-Spot is. Then I would press the wider part of the head against my mound. It covered my lips, clit, everything. Orgasm would occur in about 3 seconds. No lie! That thing was so good that if I was busy but horny, I could go into my bedroom and use it even over my pants. With pants on, it took maybe 5-6 seconds but it was still blazing fast. And then of course I was left with soaking wet panties, a flushed face and lightly covered in sweat. But man oh man was that thing good! Oh how I wish I could find another!

The other thing I loved was my breast pump. It was the kind used for getting milk out when you are nursing. I tend to be one of those people who will on my own just try a variety of things, some of them insanely stupid but... One night when I was bored, I decided to try the pump on my crotch. I laid down on the floor with a towel under me. Now it didn't give me an orgasm. But what it did do was drive me freaking insane. It pumped my lips and clit up to unbelievable proportions and made the need for an orgasm to be extremely intense.

I used that thing for hours at a time, taking a break in between before trying it again. I guess I was hoping for an orgasm. That never happened but I wasn't complaining either! At the time I still had the above mentioned massager to give me relief but by the time I got to that, I couldn't stop using it. I would just cum and cum until I was weak, thirsty and barely breathing. Sometimes I would even pass out. Those were the days!

I wound up having to get rid of the breast pump when my mom found it in the closet. She knew I wasn't going to have any more kids so she insisted it be gone. I begged and pleaded to keep it. Somehow she thought I wanted it for sentimental reasons. I couldn't tell her why I wanted it. And then I saw her, my dad and husband all glaring at me and telling me to put it in the give away box. So there it went. Wah!

So now, the toys I have leave me lacking. I have Kegel eggs that are difficult to insert. They keep flying out of me before I can push them all the way in. Then when I finally do get them in, I suck them up too far and have trouble getting them out.

A Kegel weight that is quite stimulating but winds up making me a bit sore and never fully brings me to orgasm.

A clit sucking massager that does feel good but never brings me to orgasm.

A glass dildo that isn't quite the right size. If I'm in bed and trying to work it in and out, I have to kind of contort myself because once it's pushed all the way in, there is nothing much to hold on to. If I put it on a chair and sit down on it, which can take two or three attempts, it's painful at first because it hits my cervix. Eventually I will relax enough to take it in and I can sort of rock back and forth on it. It feels really good but stops just short of orgasm.

Several other massagers that are not really sex toys. Can sometimes bring me orgasms but often not.

And lastly a Hitachi Magic Wand. That thing is evil! If it does bring me to orgasm, it can take what seems like an hour or more to do it. I haven't actually timed it though. Just seems that way. It's just too intense and the wrong shape to hit the spots it needs to. For some reason, it is stimulating but rarely gets me wet so I have to use lube. I don't like lube because it doesn't feel quite right. I did try the attachments. Total fail there. I tried it with panties on, with a towel draped over my crotch. Nope. Even tried it *in* my panties. That was only mildly stimulating.

I find those videos with the forced Wand orgasms to be very exciting to watch. It does look like the women are having orgasms but I fail to see how. Especially when it is tied to her so only stimulating her clit. I find it to be horribly painful on my clit, even on low speed and with lube. Only thing I can figure is if another person is using it on you, they can position it into a different angle than you can on yourself. Makes me wonder why the handle on those is so short or why they didn't allow them to bend or why the head is the shape that it is or... I just don't know but... Mostly a fail for me!

So... What are your favorite toys? I see expensive ones that get good reviews but I would hate to spend $2-300 for a toy only to have another fail.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cool! Did not know there were anal vibes. Thanks!

Yes. It does wonders to the prostate!

LE2548_medium.jpg

Double dick dildo
Various sizes anal plugs
Arm-thick dildo...for those. Ehem...stretchy...moments
And my personal favorite...the Hitachi wand with variable speed. All I need is 5 minutes and an outlet. Xxo

Over the years, I have shelled out a lot of money on toys. Some of them turned out to be quite comical. Some didn't work at all like they were supposed to. Some were mildly stimulating but left me wanting. Some were the wrong size or shape and just didn't quite do it for me.

And the best ones? Not even sex toys at all.

Many years ago, I had arm pain that I thought was the start of carpal tunnel syndrome. It likely was but I learned how to deal with it. I did buy a massager to try that I thought would help. Can't remember the brand now but over the years I have had similar ones from Sunbeam, Homedic and Panasonic. All were the "easy reach" style with a long arm that you could expand or make shorter and all had a bend in the handle. And the heads were a certain shape.

So there I was upstairs, using the massager after doing an intense workout. My then BF and his guy friend were downstairs. I quickly realized that the massager only irritated my arm. I did try it on my back as that was what it was designed for. And then? I accidentally dropped it in my lap and...oh...oh...oh! What's this? Oh yeah. I quickly brought myself to orgasm. Then another and another and so on. I don't know if the guys could tell or not but I was certainly thrashing about on the bed and moaning!

The last one that I had was a Panasonic Easy Reach. Alas those are no longer being made and nothing similar is. Not sure why. I used them so much that I wore them out. And I liked to use them on my bare pussy which likely wore them out faster due to all the wetness. But the design was such that I could use the almost tongue-like protrusion on one end to insert into me. This struck right where my G-Spot is. Then I would press the wider part of the head against my mound. It covered my lips, clit, everything. Orgasm would occur in about 3 seconds. No lie! That thing was so good that if I was busy but horny, I could go into my bedroom and use it even over my pants. With pants on, it took maybe 5-6 seconds but it was still blazing fast. And then of course I was left with soaking wet panties, a flushed face and lightly covered in sweat. But man oh man was that thing good! Oh how I wish I could find another!

The other thing I loved was my breast pump. It was the kind used for getting milk out when you are nursing. I tend to be one of those people who will on my own just try a variety of things, some of them insanely stupid but... One night when I was bored, I decided to try the pump on my crotch. I laid down on the floor with a towel under me. Now it didn't give me an orgasm. But what it did do was drive me freaking insane. It pumped my lips and clit up to unbelievable proportions and made the need for an orgasm to be extremely intense.

I used that thing for hours at a time, taking a break in between before trying it again. I guess I was hoping for an orgasm. That never happened but I wasn't complaining either! At the time I still had the above mentioned massager to give me relief but by the time I got to that, I couldn't stop using it. I would just cum and cum until I was weak, thirsty and barely breathing. Sometimes I would even pass out. Those were the days!

I wound up having to get rid of the breast pump when my mom found it in the closet. She knew I wasn't going to have any more kids so she insisted it be gone. I begged and pleaded to keep it. Somehow she thought I wanted it for sentimental reasons. I couldn't tell her why I wanted it. And then I saw her, my dad and husband all glaring at me and telling me to put it in the give away box. So there it went. Wah!

So now, the toys I have leave me lacking. I have Kegel eggs that are difficult to insert. They keep flying out of me before I can push them all the way in. Then when I finally do get them in, I suck them up too far and have trouble getting them out.

A Kegel weight that is quite stimulating but winds up making me a bit sore and never fully brings me to orgasm.

A clit sucking massager that does feel good but never brings me to orgasm.

A glass dildo that isn't quite the right size. If I'm in bed and trying to work it in and out, I have to kind of contort myself because once it's pushed all the way in, there is nothing much to hold on to. If I put it on a chair and sit down on it, which can take two or three attempts, it's painful at first because it hits my cervix. Eventually I will relax enough to take it in and I can sort of rock back and forth on it. It feels really good but stops just short of orgasm.

Several other massagers that are not really sex toys. Can sometimes bring me orgasms but often not.

And lastly a Hitachi Magic Wand. That thing is evil! If it does bring me to orgasm, it can take what seems like an hour or more to do it. I haven't actually timed it though. Just seems that way. It's just too intense and the wrong shape to hit the spots it needs to. For some reason, it is stimulating but rarely gets me wet so I have to use lube. I don't like lube because it doesn't feel quite right. I did try the attachments. Total fail there. I tried it with panties on, with a towel draped over my crotch. Nope. Even tried it *in* my panties. That was only mildly stimulating.

I find those videos with the forced Wand orgasms to be very exciting to watch. It does look like the women are having orgasms but I fail to see how. Especially when it is tied to her so only stimulating her clit. I find it to be horribly painful on my clit, even on low speed and with lube. Only thing I can figure is if another person is using it on you, they can position it into a different angle than you can on yourself. Makes me wonder why the handle on those is so short or why they didn't allow them to bend or why the head is the shape that it is or... I just don't know but... Mostly a fail for me!

So... What are your favorite toys? I see expensive ones that get good reviews but I would hate to spend $2-300 for a toy only to have another fail.

Thanks!

I get what your email saying about the wand. I have one and I like it, but it only works for instant gratification moments, and I can’t use it for extended periods of time or it has a numbing effect.

I have recently purchased a Pico Bong Transfomer, I’m still trying it out, but it definitely has a lot of promise.

For any 120 volt (plug in) vibrating toy, go to any building supply (Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) and buy a variable speed router controller. They are ~$70.

Basically it is a steel box with a an adjustment knob, a receptacle and a power cord. You plug it into the wall, the Magic Wand (or other toy) into it and then turn the knob to add infinitely adjustable speed to it instead of just high/low/off.

For some people the frequency of the vibration is critical. One of my girls can orgasm in seconds with a Magic Wand on a specific setting on the box, with it just plugged into the wall, it takes 20 minutes for her to get off.

I currently have several favorites and have had MANY favorites over the years.

I had purged almost everything we had in the toy chest, mostly due to disuse and because they were aged, but a reinvigorated sex and kinky fetish life (mostly due to lost weight and reinvigorated fitness) has sent me on a shopping spree with more to cum (sic).

Our current favorite is a "Three Bumps For Your Rump" butt plug and probe.

As I described it on another thread, "With a breathy moan I uttered, "Fuck....Fuck....Fuck", on three subsequent exhales, my body contracting and convulsing with pleasure and pain, as the biggest 'bump' of a "Three Bumps For Your Rump" butt plug slid home."

The first of the "new collection" of toys is the Rumpy but it's pretty well relegated to warm up and a easier anal sessions when we don't want so much length or girth and when the wife just wants to plunge me with something less extreme. Still, it's fine "little" plug (LOL) that can hit just the right spots.

We also got both sizes of these, "Doc Johnson American Bombshell Tango" (in GunMetal Gray....not red) , for my wife's VacuLock harness which was still in fine shape and kept when we refreshed the toy bag. The B-7, whether inserted by hand, and solo or with the wife pegging me with it in the harness, is substantial but easy and the ripples make it so much more interesting then just a straight phallic dildo. The B-10...that's another story and it's taking a bit of work...but what fun work it is.

Double dick dildo
Various sizes anal plugs
Arm-thick dildo...for those. Ehem...stretchy...moments
And my personal favorite...the Hitachi wand with variable speed. All I need is 5 minutes and an outlet. Xxo

Amen to the wand! Five minutes without stopping is an upper limit for me!

No one has a favorite?

Solo play - the 10 ball long string of anal beads... so much fun working them in and amazing pulling them out when cumming

For me but with a partner then a cock ring as it delays matters... ahem!

I currently have several favorites and have had MANY favorites over the years.

I had purged almost everything we had in the toy chest, mostly due to disuse and because they were aged, but a reinvigorated sex and kinky fetish life (mostly due to lost weight and reinvigorated fitness) has sent me on a shopping spree with more to cum (sic).

Our current favorite is a "Three Bumps For Your Rump" butt plug and probe.

As I described it on another thread, "With a breathy moan I uttered, "Fuck....Fuck....Fuck", on three subsequent exhales, my body contracting and convulsing with pleasure and pain, as the biggest 'bump' of a "Three Bumps For Your Rump" butt plug slid home."

The first of the "new collection" of toys is the Rumpy but it's pretty well relegated to warm up and a easier anal sessions when we don't want so much length or girth and when the wife just wants to plunge me with something less extreme. Still, it's fine "little" plug (LOL) that can hit just the right spots.

We also got both sizes of these, "Doc Johnson American Bombshell Tango" (in GunMetal Gray....not red) , for my wife's VacuLock harness which was still in fine shape and kept when we refreshed the toy bag. The B-7, whether inserted by hand, and solo or with the wife pegging me with it in the harness, is substantial but easy and the ripples make it so much more interesting then just a straight phallic dildo. The B-10...that's another story and it's taking a bit of work...but what fun work it is.

OK....new favorite and some "retirements"....LOL

Though we had some fun with it, the "Three Bumps for your Rump" was just somehow awkward for me. I can handle the length, and girth, easily but the distance between "bumps" and "valleys" did not suit my anatomy right and it didn't "retain" well. In other words, it wouldn't stay in (at maximum insertion) without a hand or at least partially sitting on it. PLUS, and I think this is part of the retention issue, the material from which it is made is just TOO SOFT. It compresses and deforms too easily. For a toy that was "not quite right", it took up too much room and went out with the trash.

The same with the B-7 American Bombshell Tango. It just wasn't "right", had the same problem with "compressability" and it's gone as well. The B-10 was kept only for "size play".

The Rumpy is still good to go for the reasons noted above. It's just "easy" and I sometimes pull it out when I want some real casual (and often quick) anal play.

The new solo favorite, taking the place of those discarded in the "toy bag" are the "American Bombshell-Fat Man" which is sweet phallic shaped butt plug 7" long and with a girth of about 2.5". This thing is just about perfect. The stretch is great, the angle where it tapers for retention is just great and as my ass involuntarily clenches and releases around it it pulls in and "rings my bell" so to speak. Perfect in the shower, perfect in bed, perfect in my recliner....LOL

dj0270-56-01.jpg

For solo play AND for play with my wife, we're really happy with the "The Doc Johnson Realistic® Cock 8” with Removable Vac-U-Lock™ Suction Cup" Big enough that I know it's there but small enough that "getting there" is not an ordeal. If I want the plunging in and out, fucking sensation, this is the current go-to toy. The suction cup holds great in the shower and it works great with my wife's Vac-U-Lock harness. I'm horny and wet just writing about it.

0271_02_bum.png

Magic wand (in the bedroom) and Ditto vibrating butt plug (in public)

For any 120 volt (plug in) vibrating toy, go to any building supply (Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) and buy a variable speed router controller. They are ~$70.

Basically it is a steel box with a an adjustment knob, a receptacle and a power cord. You plug it into the wall, the Magic Wand (or other toy) into it and then turn the knob to add infinitely adjustable speed to it instead of just high/low/off.

For some people the frequency of the vibration is critical. One of my girls can orgasm in seconds with a Magic Wand on a specific setting on the box, with it just plugged into the wall, it takes 20 minutes for her to get off.

Thanks!

Solo play - the 10 ball long string of anal beads... so much fun working them in and amazing pulling them out when cumming

For me but with a partner then a cock ring as it delays matters... ahem!

Thanks! I used to have anal beads. Not sure where they went. Eek! That sounds ominous!

Back