Favorite handful of....

I love this!
Reminds me of one of my great regrets. Years ago a friend and I skipped school one day to drive to a waterfall and swim. Lovely day. Two guys in a motor boat drifted in and asked if we wanted to go for a ride. You bet! We crawled into the boat and the driver---who had an arm in a cast and never said a word to us----tooled around the lake. The other guy was on the bearish side. (A term I didn't know then.) He sat so that his denim shorts gave us a peek at his cock. I was so naive, I thought, "O my god, if he knew we could see his thing, he would be so embarrassed!" That's how repressed / naive I was.

Later, we got out of the boat and he followed us up the trail beside the waterfall. We sat on a boulder and he put his arm around me and said, "Either of you want a blowjob?"

I ran away shrieking. I couldn't believe that really happened.
He called after us, "You know you're just going to go home and masturbate."
I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
Until, later at home, I masturbated. But I was thinking about being on my hands and knees sucking his cock in a boat on a river.
I still j/o to that scene all these years later.

As the commercial says, "Life comes at you fast."
Seeing the guys in this gif in a boat is great for me. Thank you!

wow this thread is hot

tumblr_opl5w84d621wofh3go1_1280.jpg

Nice hand full

I love this!
Reminds me of one of my great regrets. Years ago a friend and I skipped school one day to drive to a waterfall and swim. Lovely day. Two guys in a motor boat drifted in and asked if we wanted to go for a ride. You bet! We crawled into the boat and the driver---who had an arm in a cast and never said a word to us----tooled around the lake. The other guy was on the bearish side. (A term I didn't know then.) He sat so that his denim shorts gave us a peek at his cock. I was so naive, I thought, "O my god, if he knew we could see his thing, he would be so embarrassed!" That's how repressed / naive I was.

Later, we got out of the boat and he followed us up the trail beside the waterfall. We sat on a boulder and he put his arm around me and said, "Either of you want a blowjob?"

I ran away shrieking. I couldn't believe that really happened.
He called after us, "You know you're just going to go home and masturbate."
I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
Until, later at home, I masturbated. But I was thinking about being on my hands and knees sucking his cock in a boat on a river.
I still j/o to that scene all these years later.

As the commercial says, "Life comes at you fast."
Seeing the guys in this gif in a boat is great for me. Thank you!

Thanks for sharing that memory!

Lots of great handfuls. Some of them very sensual. Thanks for sharing them all!!! :heart:

Back