Favorite Drink?

non alcoholic;
coffee black no sugar
pepsi max

alcohol;
black russians
bacardi breezers (watermelon or pineappleohh and the cranberry)
cherry brandy
bacardi and coke
southerncomfort and lemonade
malibu
any medium sweet wine (not fussy red or white)
 
drinks

water
milk
orange juice




i always wanted to try MOONSHINE.i hear it has some kick to it.
 
Non-Alcoholic:
Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi

The fun stuff:
cranberry juice, orange juice, Captain Morgan (Madra)
 
favorite drink

My favorite drink is pussy juice, from the source.....not urine. Especially from a beautiful blond-fringed pink pussy.:p
 
Yum yum

I enjoy Big Red & Dr.Pepper that would be my fav soft drinks.

I do enjoy coffee but I only drink coffee with my man.

I also love raspberry tea and as for beers

I am a SHINER BOCK girl. :)
 
My favorite drink?

DEFINATELY not the fruit drink with a dick in it!


Non alchoholic?

Pepsi, Cream Soda, and water. (You need water)

Alchoholic?

Hmmmmmm, lets see here, Southern Comfort, Beer, Yukon Jack, Beer, Killians, *no, wait, thats beer*, ummmm, beer, and oh yea, Southern Comfort, with beer as a chaser. :D
 
lilminx said:
Soft stuff:
Coffee in the morning
water
Any kind of diet Snapple Iced Tea
Crystal Light iced tea

Hard stuff:
Cosmopolitan
Stoli Rasperry and club soda
007 (stoli orange, orange juice, and 7-up)
good white wine
Killian's Red Lager

I love Crystal Light Iced Teas... and HAVE to have at least 6 cups of coffee at the local truck stop in the morning. Nothing fancy, just thick, strong, bottom of the pot style coffee with cream and sweet and low.

All of the above hard drinks except the white wine. I prefer Merlot. I LOVE Killians. I am also getting in to the Hard Lemonades... current faves are Mike's and Sublime. I hate Two Dogs... basically, if you put vodka in it, i'll drink it. And I really really really like Amaretto and Midori (not together).
 
DEFINATELY not the fruit drink with a dick in it! -- I second that Vlad..

I love lemonade, buttershots in hot choc.

Jack and Coke - nothing like it

other than that - I'm a beer girl


:)
 
Valdimer_79 said:
My favorite drink?

DEFINATELY not the fruit drink with a dick in it!

This is like the third time I've seen you talk about that fruit drink other then in Cheyennes original thread. Looks like someone needs to get a certain image out of their head. heheh


:p
 
Alcoholic

Manhattan
Saranac
Molson

Non-Alcoholic

MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!!!!
 
Dr. Pepper

Long Island Iced Tea
Margarita
Strawberry Margarita
Mudslide
Mike's Hard Lemonade

No beer. ICK!
 
Oooo I forgot to add snakebite......half Lager and half Cider.
 
alcoholic bevs:

Jack 'n diet
Scotch on the rocks
magaritas - top shelf w/a splash of Grand Mariner
dry red wine


Non-alchie:

diet coke
diet dr. pepper
coffee
water
 
I fully admit it.
I cannot hold my liquor.
One drink and I'm fun for weeks.;)

Seriously, though, I'm gonna stick with margaritas on this one. Yum.:)

Beer is blah.
(ducking)
 
Non-alcoholic:

Orange Juice
Water

Alcoholic:

Margarita (extra lime) ;)
Wine (preferably a merlot)
Fosters :) :)
 
Non alchoholic - iced tea, hi-octane Coke

Alcholoic - draft beer, Pinot Grigio, merlot, scotch & soda, gin & tonic
 
Non-Alcoholic:

  • Coke
  • Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
  • Iced Tea with Lemon and Equal
  • Non-fat Iced Vanilla Latte or Iced Chai
  • Hot Chamomile Tea

Alcoholic:
  • Wine: Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon,Pinot Grigio
  • Pina Colada (virgin or non)
  • Vodka Tonic with Extra Lime
  • Buttery Nipple ;)
 
pretty much anything with alcohol in it works for me.

With alcohol:
MARGA-FRICKIN'-RITAS the bigger the better!
Malibu rum and whatever, or preferably straight.
Anything with an umbrella, pineapple slice, or cherry on top.

Sans alcohol:
Iced tea with LIME (no lemon please), and a bit of sugar.
Hot tea - Mint flavored, or Apple Cinnamon.
Caffiene Free Coke, or IBC Cream or Root Beer
Anything with a pineapple slice, orange slice, vanilla shot or cherry in it.

Not very picky though.
 
Saturn Return said:
Hard pear cider in a tall, chilled glass.

Add some lager..and yeah!

The proper name for pear cider is "perry".....and very nice it is too.
 
Non- alcoholic
Mountain Dew, hands down

Alcoholic
Nutty Irishmen
Beam Me Up Scotty
Sloe Screw
 
Back
Top