Favorite BDSM Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ngye5nobpT1ry5uigo1_1280.jpg

I don't know what it is about ankle spreaders but I just think they're sooooo sexy - even when they're not attached to any ankles! :devil:

Agreed! I'm assuming hubby has made sure one of them is a staple of your personal equipment collection. :devil: ;)

I don't know what it is about ankle spreaders but I just think they're sooooo sexy - even when they're not attached to any ankles! :devil:

Me too! Last time I was in a tattoo shop, the tattoo artist and I were chatting and I made a comment about having a spreader bar in the trunk of my car, and he saiid, "I don't know what that is, but I kinda want you to go get it." :cool:

Me too! Last time I was in a tattoo shop, the tattoo artist and I were chatting and I made a comment about having a spreader bar in the trunk of my car, and he saiid, "I don't know what that is, but I kinda want you to go get it." :cool:

Well you have to admit, it's not just everyone that travels with their own spreader bar. :D

Dollie

Well you have to admit, it's not just everyone that travels with their own spreader bar. :D
We had one in the back of our truck. But I think it was for something else non-sexy.

I know all about fun times in tattoo shops.

Agreed! I'm assuming hubby has made sure one of them is a staple of your personal equipment collection. :devil: ;)

He keeps it under our bed right next to my toy box :D

Right? OMG if I was helping someone to their car with their groceries or something and saw an ankle spreader in their trunk I'd probably get a little wet and forget whatever I was saying.

If I was getting my hair done and my stylist had an ankle spreader leaning up against the wall I bet I couldn't take my eyes off it! :D

Right? OMG if I was helping someone to their car with their groceries or something and saw an ankle spreader in their trunk I'd probably get a little wet and forget whatever I was saying.

If I was getting my hair done and my stylist had an ankle spreader leaning up against the wall I bet I couldn't take my eyes off it! :D

Too funny Liz! I have been known to travel with my own nipple clamps but those are a little easier to conceal!

Only the cognoscenti will recognize it for what it is...could lead to some interesting conversations.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back