Fantasy BDSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al'ika eyed Ashglow warily. "You well as know as I that battle magic, especially in huge quantities, drains a person faster than any other magic," she growled, taking the seat after checking it for surprises. "Forgive me if I don't eat. I'm sure the food is amazing, but I don't know what you have up your sleeve," she added, her voice full of sarcasm.

Soon a turkey, potatoes and wine were brought forth. The servants left, and Altherion took ample helpings of everything. After he ate some of each dish and sipped some wine, he motioned to Al'ika's empty plate. "See, none of this is poisoned. Please feel free. And while we are at it, how about some entertainment?"

Al'ika hesitantly poured herself a glass of wine and placed her feet up on the table. "If that's what you want," she said snidely. She took a sip and smirked.

Lord Altherion clapped his hands and a scantily clad exotic dancer entered the room. He snapped and she began to sway to drum music performed by a small troupe of goblins. "Now, my dear, who are you and what brings you here? I hope it's my good looks and charm."

"Hardly," Al'ika snorted. "My name's S'enoi. And I'm here because, frankly, I find you disgusting and would like to get rid of you." She took another sip of wine. He was attractive, but she did not need that sort of thing right now. "How's that for an introduction?" she challenged, a wicked sarcastic smile upon her face.

"Very brash for one alone in a castle surrounded by orcs," Altherion said sternly. "Now stat your business honestly or I will have to take a break from our entertainment to do something about that. Are you enjoying it?"

Al'ika chuckled. "However brash it maybe, it is the truth," she said. "The entertainment's decent, she's very good. Please, don't make her stop just so you can prove you're the all powerful man. Frankly, that bores me." She took another sip of wine.

"So you're bored? Maybe I can liven things up." he motioned for the girl to come closer and she danced his way. "Show our guest how you greet me in the morning." Without a word, she fell to her knees and undid his trousers, taking his nine inch throbbing cock in her mouth. "She's all yours next if you wish," Altherion said, signalling for more drums.

"No, thank you. Girls aren't my thing," she said, watching and shaking her head. "That's almost criminal that she does that. You don't even ask her if she wants to that? Disgraceful," she said, sipping her wine. "I admit, you keep a nice wine cellar," she added.

"Ah, but I am lord of this manor, and I decide the laws here." Altherion countered. "The winery will receive your thanks. As for me going anywhere, I doubt it will happen." He took another sip of wine. "Rumor around the local cities is you're looking for someone. Who might that be?"

"Mayor Aelie's daughter," Al'ika said. "I volunteered so I can rescue her and get rid of you. Two birds with one stone. I knew it was you that took her, I recognized your foul stench."

"Foul stench? I didn't know that heroes still talked like that." he quipped. Still, it is true that I took her." he paused a minute. "Time for your reward, my dear. Remove your veil." As she did, It was clear that it was indeed the Mayor's daughter, who had only been gone a week. Altheron removed his dick and shot his load all over her face. "Clean yourself off," he ordered and she began scraping it off her with her fingers and consuming it seductively. "I knew there was a reason I took her. As you were saying?" he turned back to Al'ika.

Al'ika was shocked. She had grown up with the Mayor's daughter, and to see her act like this for Ashglow, it made her blood boil. "What did you do to her?" she growled, removing her feet from the table and standing up, her hands clenched in fists.

"Oh, you know, a little of this, a little of that, It's really quite complicated. I'd have to show you. Would you like that?" he taunted. "You aren't the only one with magic, mine is just a little different." He dismissed his prize and two guards led her from the room. "Now what say we stop fucking around and get down to business. You want me gone and I want you to cease being the thorn in my side. What do we do about this?"

"I'd like to kill you, I just haven't decided how yet. I want to make it very slow and VERY painful," she growled. She took a huge drink of wine to try to calm down. "That sound good to you?"

"Well you can certainly try," ALtherion said fingering the hilt of his mace. "But that would invlove destroying you in the process. And bear in mind, if you fail, you are in no position to escape. What would happen to you then?"

"Try me," Al'ika snarled. "Breaking out is just as easy as breaking in." Her delicate seeming hands graced her hand and a half, her upper lip in a permanent snarl. "And I'm not someone who can be trained," she added.

Lord Altherion stood and readied his weapon and shield. "As you wish," he said. He shifted to the center of the room to give himself enough area to fight in. "Just remember my warning when you're dancing as well."

"This girl don't dance," Al'ika sneered, hefting her hand and a half in her hand and following him into the open area. "She FIGHTS." She got into a low fighting crouch, her eyes already analyzing his movements.

Altherion smirked. She was mad, irrational. He began chanting a spell of protection over himself as he braced his shield to weather Al'ika's assault.

Al'ika began to chant the same spell of protection, a shield of fire appearing on her arm. Once the spells were completed, she lunged.

Altherion raised his shield and deflected her blow, making a swing of his own and barely glancing the shot off her armor. He cursed, circled, and returned to starting position.

Al'ika was relentless in her attack, looking for openings and seizing them the best she could, snarling and growling, trying to find weakness. She gave no signs of weakening and did her best blocking.

Altherion stepped back to give himself time to cast and sent a dark beam of heat at her. It was really close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back