F4F in the Midwest

GreenEyes714

Experienced
Hi! I am a bisexual female looking for someone to chat with. I'm in a serious relationship, but I miss having close girlfriends who I can be myself with.

Prefer using Telegram to chat. I like to at least text a little each day and keep things consistent.

About me:
* Early 30's
* Curvy, but healthy and active
* Kinky, experienced, submissive
* Open to sexy chats, but prefer regular stuff too
* Eastern timezone

Feel free to private message. đź–¤

Hello, I’m in the in the Midwest too. I’m older though at 60. I am married. No kids. My husband approves of my playing as he cannot perform sexually due to medical reasons. He is my best friend and we get along amazingly well in all other aspects. I am just super horny!! He just doesn’t want me to be with men…for some reason women do not bother him. LOL. Anyway, I am experienced and have had trysts and a girlfriend for a time. If you would like to chat, I’m here.

Hello, I’m in the in the Midwest too. I’m older though at 60. I am married. No kids. My husband approves of my playing as he cannot perform sexually due to medical reasons. He is my best friend and we get along amazingly well in all other aspects. I am just super horny!! He just doesn’t want me to be with men…for some reason women do not bother him. LOL. Anyway, I am experienced and have had trysts and a girlfriend for a time. If you would like to chat, I’m here.
I saw you your posts somewhere you said 32 somewhere 23....are you sure about your age...

Back