Exploring submissivness

Using the checklist from this thread or the cafe` helped us get ideas through... we send each other stories from here and other places that we like. I lurk and post on Lit and gather ideas, we tell each other all the 'disturbing' dreams we have ... when we watch movies we point things out to each other.

Just research, and lots of it... write things down, on napkins if you have to, when you get a good idea.

It is odd to me that this thread would be on the front page again, when I am just now re-exploring it.

As for the past, it slipped away, and we stopped exploring it.

more interesting than checklists, I would recomend reading stories, (here and elsewere) looking through magazines together, and renting a variety of movies (X rated and even steamy R) Writing stories is fun too. If he's cool with it, you can write out your fantasy and he can act it out. He's domming, but your still in charge in a way. Some call this 'topping from the bottom' I think- and consider it quite bad. However, you have to consider if it works for the two of you.

Another suggestion- rather than new teqniques, you can use roll-playing to integrate the teqnics you use in new ways. How many reasons can you find for example for him to tie you up? (You could be a pirate, a horse theif, a werewolf, an escaped convict, ect. the possiblilies are endless. You could be the bad-guy, or he could be the bad-guy for that matter.) knowing what I now know about BDSM fetishes, I 'see' it a lot more in what looks liike perfectly 'innocent' entertainment. For a real thrill, get your hands on some old wonder woman comics:eek:

Gilly Bean said:
It is odd to me that this thread would be on the front page again, when I am just now re-exploring it.

As for the past, it slipped away, and we stopped exploring it.

I wondered about you as I was re-reading this thread, Gilly.... :rose:

Re: BDSM checklist

cymbidia said:
Here's one version. In all honesty, they're all over the net. There's a particularly inclusive and good version at bondage.com, and a while ago, WriterDom posted it in the Monster as well as in a thread of its own. I'll try to find. For now, here's this one.

http://ms.ha.md.us/~tammad/over21/bondage/sub-checklist.html

This is the list you refer to Cymbidia

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69552

And you are quite right.. omg I only found the list yesterday and found it was so helpful to have a list where I could take my time thinking about just what I would be willing to do and what I would not be willing to do.

And sooooooo many ideas I had not thought of.

EWG

Back