Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Hi all,

I often fantasise about being in a public setting where i am made to allow men to touch me and do much more! I think it's the thought of others seeing it and watching and even joining in that turns me on sooo much!

Emma

I've posted before in similar thread. Hubby set up for me. I was at our swingers club, led to the back, blindfolded and stripped and fucked by four guys while hubby and others watched. I still don't know who they were. Loved it! He said he'd set it up again for me

I've posted before in similar thread. Hubby set up for me. I was at our swingers club, led to the back, blindfolded and stripped and fucked by four guys while hubby and others watched. I still don't know who they were. Loved it! He said he'd set it up again for me

four very luck guys...

I'm a boss with all girl staff. They don't like my decision at a meeting. They strip me down and all fuck me. I change the decision!:D

At a party. In the backroom, a group of guys strip me. I sucked off many on my knees. Multiple three ways where I am in the middle. Maybe 50 guys.:D

A stayover in Heidelberg

This one actually happened to me, and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I used to live in Germany, and had to travel a lot, working logistics assignments for the Air Force. It wasn't uncommon for things to get complicated, and for me to end up running late. It was on one such trip to Heidelberg that had gone longer than usual, and I needed to find a place to stay. I had a female college friend who had gotten an assignment as a civilian contractor in Heidelberg, so I gave her a call, told her I was in the area. We'd stayed in touch fairly often, and so she said staying for the night wouldn't be a problem.

When I arrived, it was already late, so we only talked for a short while. It was a one bedroom apartment, so she offered me the couch since that's all she had, and all I needed was a sheet, since it was Summer as well, and I had a pair of light running shorts to sleep in. So we turned out the lights and settled in for the night.

As it turns out, I had some pretty erotic dreams, and those little running shorts aren't much for containment under pressure, so I'd extended well out of them during the night, and while that was totally unplanned, it was bound to happen given my dreams. The sheet being all I had to cover me, I had quite a tent. As fortune would happen, she was the first to wake up, and evidently was quite entertained by the sight, enough to invite five of her friends over. It wasn't until I heard the giggling and whispers in that twilight sleep of early morning that I became the least bit aware I was providing entertainment, but I wasn't ready to get up yet. The edge of the sheet was already at about my waist, and the temptation must have been part of the whispers, as they gave just enough of a tug to clear the sheet over my pole without disturbing me. I was still groggy, but not as much as seemed, thrilled to be waking up under such circumstances. So I probably laid there for another fifteen minutes, fully erect for their satisfaction (and mine), and then rolled a little to my side before tugging the sheet up, and slowly showed signs of life. The girls had moved to the kitchen area by this time, and the smell of coffee was reason enough to start sitting up and saying hello.

They never acknowledged what I knew had happened, having been partly asleep and partly a willing participant in the event. But I have to say, I really didn't mind in the least.

This one actually happened to me, and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I used to live in Germany, and had to travel a lot, working logistics assignments for the Air Force. It wasn't uncommon for things to get complicated, and for me to end up running late. It was on one such trip to Heidelberg that had gone longer than usual, and I needed to find a place to stay. I had a female college friend who had gotten an assignment as a civilian contractor in Heidelberg, so I gave her a call, told her I was in the area. We'd stayed in touch fairly often, and so she said staying for the night wouldn't be a problem.

When I arrived, it was already late, so we only talked for a short while. It was a one bedroom apartment, so she offered me the couch since that's all she had, and all I needed was a sheet, since it was Summer as well, and I had a pair of light running shorts to sleep in. So we turned out the lights and settled in for the night.

As it turns out, I had some pretty erotic dreams, and those little running shorts aren't much for containment under pressure, so I'd extended well out of them during the night, and while that was totally unplanned, it was bound to happen given my dreams. The sheet being all I had to cover me, I had quite a tent. As fortune would happen, she was the first to wake up, and evidently was quite entertained by the sight, enough to invite five of her friends over. It wasn't until I heard the giggling and whispers in that twilight sleep of early morning that I became the least bit aware I was providing entertainment, but I wasn't ready to get up yet. The edge of the sheet was already at about my waist, and the temptation must have been part of the whispers, as they gave just enough of a tug to clear the sheet over my pole without disturbing me. I was still groggy, but not as much as seemed, thrilled to be waking up under such circumstances. So I probably laid there for another fifteen minutes, fully erect for their satisfaction (and mine), and then rolled a little to my side before tugging the sheet up, and slowly showed signs of life. The girls had moved to the kitchen area by this time, and the smell of coffee was reason enough to start sitting up and saying hello.

They never acknowledged what I knew had happened, having been partly asleep and partly a willing participant in the event. But I have to say, I really didn't mind in the least.

Some guys get all the luck! This kind of stuff never happens to me.

Wow! That is so hot. Do you remember more details. Did they strip you after you were blindfolded? Were you groped by those watching as well? So many thoughts had to be going through your mind!

Wow! That is so hot. Do you remember more details. Did they strip you after you were blindfolded? Were you groped by those watching as well? So many thoughts had to be going through your mind!

I was blindfolded then led back to the room. That's where they began to slowly strip me, fondle and play with me. I could feel that they were already naked. I was only groped and fucked by those 4 guys. PM me, I've lots more details

I was blindfolded then led back to the room. That's where they began to slowly strip me, fondle and play with me. I could feel that they were already naked. I was only groped and fucked by those 4 guys. PM me, I've lots more details

hot story and hot signature pic :)

Nothing like your postings for sure;):kiss:

Dollie

My husband or I may have posted here before. I've been stripped by many strangers but always at biker campgrounds or biker bars. Does having my skirt lifted or my top ripped off in public count?

Then there were the times my husband and a friend blindfolded me and tied me then took me to a garage. I was tied to a table made of paneling and sort of used and abused in good ways. Sometimes my eyes were uncovered later and sometimes no one was there. I was suposed to guess who did things. None of these were fantasies.

In Florida it's a redneck thing to drive their pick up with a Pit Bull dog in a little cage. One time I was the Pit Bull dog taken deep in the swamps naked and displayed with other Pit Bull dogs.

Most of you have never really lived until you've lived with my husband.

My husband or I may have posted here before. I've been stripped by many strangers but always at biker campgrounds or biker bars. Does having my skirt lifted or my top ripped off in public count?

Then there were the times my husband and a friend blindfolded me and tied me then took me to a garage. I was tied to a table made of paneling and sort of used and abused in good ways. Sometimes my eyes were uncovered later and sometimes no one was there. I was suposed to guess who did things. None of these were fantasies.

In Florida it's a redneck thing to drive their pick up with a Pit Bull dog in a little cage. One time I was the Pit Bull dog taken deep in the swamps naked and displayed with other Pit Bull dogs.

Most of you have never really lived until you've lived with my husband.

Omg you have so many stories that other woman only fantasize about. Sounds like these are almost regular events for you?

Hi all,

I often fantasise about being in a public setting where i am made to allow men to touch me and do much more! I think it's the thought of others seeing it and watching and even joining in that turns me on sooo much!

Emma

Oh yes. That is some very hot thoughts. I often wonder what that would be like.

Groping

My wife and I enjoy going to ABS with her wearing a sexy little dress and heels. She goes in first and I enter a few minutes later. Guys and women are already checking her out. After a short time I move up to her and grope her for a few minutes and other follow.

My wife and I enjoy going to ABS with her wearing a sexy little dress and heels. She goes in first and I enter a few minutes later. Guys and women are already checking her out. After a short time I move up to her and grope her for a few minutes and other follow.

Really..other men grope her after they see you do it? They don't know you're together and just think she will allow strangers to grope her? Can you tell us more about this?

Really..other men grope her after they see you do it? They don't know you're together and just think she will allow strangers to grope her? Can you tell us more about this?

Yes, I'd love to hear more about it too. Would you like to be in that situation Lucy?

Yes, I'd love to hear more about it too. Would you like to be in that situation Lucy?

Yes the idea of being brought to a public place and a man or my husband pretending to be a stranger then groping me and hinting to other men tht it is ok....that is a very hot fantasy for me.

Yes the idea of being brought to a public place and a man or my husband pretending to be a stranger then groping me and hinting to other men tht it is ok....that is a very hot fantasy for me.

It is for me too. The idea of other men taking advantage of and enjoying my partner is a huge turn on for me. Think you'd be brave enough to actually do it if the opportunity arose?

It is for me too. The idea of other men taking advantage of and enjoying my partner is a huge turn on for me. Think you'd be brave enough to actually do it if the opportunity arose?

I don't know but the thought it could happen is very hot. What did you allow happen to your lady?

I don't know but the thought it could happen is very hot. What did you allow happen to your lady?

Nothing public, but I did share her with my best friend years ago and the whole experience was hugely erotic for me. It didn't work so well for her because she felt all guilty even though she was doing it with my permission. For that reason its not likely something I'll get to experience again with her.

Nothing public, but I did share her with my best friend years ago and the whole experience was hugely erotic for me. It didn't work so well for her because she felt all guilty even though she was doing it with my permission. For that reason its not likely something I'll get to experience again with her.

So how did that experience unfold? Were you drinking together. How did the idea start and was it a threesome or did you allow him to have her and watch?

Back