Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Being stripped and groped by a group of men is a big fantasy of mine. On my walk home from college there used to be a group of guys who would all stare at me silently as I walked by their house---I used to go home and imagine that they invited me insideand forcefully stripped me down :devil:

Not stripped myself but have been with a group of women who forcibly stripped a hot 18 yr old stud.

Being stripped and groped by a group of men is a big fantasy of mine. On my walk home from college there used to be a group of guys who would all stare at me silently as I walked by their house---I used to go home and imagine that they invited me insideand forcefully stripped me down :devil:

As I was reading your post, I could see in my mind's eye :kiss:

Yes. I have fantasies like that one. They would come out on the side walk and surround me. Then force me into their back yard and tell me I couldn't leave until they see all of me. My choice. I can strip for them or they will do it!

strangers

Hi all,

I often fantasise about being in a public setting where i am made to allow men to touch me and do much more! I think it's the thought of others seeing it and watching and even joining in that turns me on sooo much!

Emma

I have thought about this as well...and the element of others watching, mmmm
yes a fantasy

being stripped by strangers is highly erotic.
for those who wish to discuss this in real experiences, please PM me.

Public groping

Yes! Love the idea of being stripped and/or groped by men in public and not being able to do anything about it.

I have a fantasy of being the server at a gathering of older women and men. I'm dressed only in ankle socks and tight, white briefs. They are free to grope and stroke me as I serve.

Later, they're allowed to use me in any sexual way, so long as it's in front of the whole group.

I to have had this fantasy, in particular by a group of older gentleman as opposed to women.

Perhaps in a quiet spot in a bar or restaurant as they all circle around me, having their way, groping and undressing me.

Still a fantasy of mine.

Blindfolded and tied up, standing spread eagled. Anyone can fondle or prob me, seeing what turns me on the most. Tell me stories to see if it turns me on. Always denying me the climax till much later on.

Of course. But only in fantasy. And the strangers did not end up raping me.
Well at times they did not.

Dollie

Yes! Love the idea of being stripped and/or groped by men in public and not being able to do anything about it.
As a biker's wife we went to many large bike events inside and out. I wore very little so the stripping part was easy. My husband enjoyed me being groped so when it happened at events or at secluded beaches he just watched. In all the years it never went beyond groping and sometimes fingering. I actually learned to enjoy it.

I have a fantasy of being the server at a gathering of older women and men. I'm dressed only in ankle socks and tight, white briefs. They are free to grope and stroke me as I serve.

Later, they're allowed to use me in any sexual way, so long as it's in front of the whole group.
We had many naked and near naked parties where I was the hostess. No intercourse or any other penetration.

I to have had this fantasy, in particular by a group of older gentleman as opposed to women.

Perhaps in a quiet spot in a bar or restaurant as they all circle around me, having their way, groping and undressing me.
I can't begin to count the many times this has happened since my late teens.

Still a fantasy of mine.

Blindfolded and tied up, standing spread eagled. Anyone can fondle or prob me, seeing what turns me on the most. Tell me stories to see if it turns me on. Always denying me the climax till much later on.
Not until we retired to Florida and I was having intercourse with other men. Several times tied spread eagle on a plywood bed in a garage. It was always men I already knew and had intercourse with. But being blindfolded and some taking me more than once I had no idea how many there were until later.

Rarely wearing a bra or underwear with skimpy clothing made just grabbing a boob or reaching up my skirt easy in some of the crowds. Once one stranger pulled a tit out others did the same.

Most of my life the fantasies really happened. Some I enjoyed and other times I was scared to death.

Of course. But only in fantasy. And the strangers did not end up raping me.
Well at times they did not.

I have that fantasy too. Has anyone looked over my pics on my other thread? Maybe then a man or two here might tell me about my fantasy as he imagines it!

I have that fantasy too. Has anyone looked over my pics on my other thread? Maybe then a man or two here might tell me about my fantasy as he imagines it!

I guess we are waiting for a few men with some imagination to tell us more about how they would do this?

So Lucy, I've read the whole thread, and you and some others might like this experience of mine. In my real life present with women, it has only happened that since my gf was interested, I arranged a woman dancer to dance privately for us, and they ended up fondling and enjoying each other orally, with me mostly watching. But a wilder set of experiences involved a woman I met in chat who confessed to fantasizing about her step-son, and hadn't had much sex attention from someone in recent years. She was afraid to initiate or let him know she found him sexy, but talked me into chatting with him, tell him she owed me favors and had to do whatever turned me on. So I would show them pictures of a woman stripping on her laptop and he thought she had to do what I told her, and thought she found it humiliating though gradually arousing. In time I got her to let him fondle her, or her satisfy him in various ways. In time it extended to his friends or others. She loves to play passive in order to get sex without admitting at the outset to be consenting... I only hear about what is happening as I am ordering it through one or alternately both people describing what is happening. So that is a way of getting fondled, etc. without taking full responsibility. Perhaps not something one of you women here would venture into? Perhaps not likely someone else would like to chat with such a sexual woman who is older but gorgeous - to help lead her into sex adventures for you to enjoy vicariously?

I did something very similar to this with a woman and her son years ago via msn. Started off with group chats with other guys. Making her show herself. Then progressed

I have this one fantasy where I am walking down the street and am dragged into a van with at least six men who strip me and take me forcefully in every way imaginable. It's just a fantasy but it really gets my juices flowing. I can't imagine it would be very exciting if it really happened.

My wife has this fantasy and I’m forced to watch

Yes. I have fantasies like that one. They would come out on the side walk and surround me. Then force me into their back yard and tell me I couldn't leave until they see all of me. My choice. I can strip for them or they will do it!

Would love for that to happen to me walking home from class one day...

Back